• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Would you rather...

Tiger437

Reaction score
Well as the title says one person asks a question in the form of "would you rather ... or ..." and the next person picks one of the reasons and says why. :)

I'll start it off: Would you rather be a 6 foot tall bat or a 10 foot tall newt?

Reaction score
hedgehog GOTTA GO FAST

Would you rather hold the world record in most soda drank in a minute, or most liquor drank in a minute.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Be broke and have thousands of friends...
that way I can just "borrow" money from them.

Which would you rather destroy, PS3 console or XBox console?

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd rather destroy an Xbox console ;)
would you rather have a bad pop song stuck in your head all day or have a few lines of a good hard rock song stuck in your head all day and not being able to name the song it's from and not remembering enough of it to look it up?

Scrable

Reaction score
I would rather have a few lines of a good hard rock song stuck in my head all day and not being able to name the song it's from and not remembering enough of it to look it up, because Pop songs are getting worse and worse and I love rock.

Would you rather to see EA in bankruptcy or Activision in bankruptcy?

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
EA, Call of Duty is getting decent with BO2, but *cough*MW3*cough*.....

Would you rather play a game with shitty gameplay but great story or a game with great gameplay but shitty story

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Shitty gameplay, great story. I would have a bitch fit if I beat it and the story depressed me due to its shitness.

Would you rather be in a comma for one year and wake up a millionaire, or have a thousand handed to you right now?

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
sweetcorn, pumpkin, and a chocolate pie :D

WYR bathe in a tub full of cock roaches or find yourself buried in a coffin underground filled halfway with blood?