Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think I said this already in the main thread, but I can only investigate things from the day that just ended. And Mmarz didn't say anything about that.

And honestly I think checking JK is the best option. Atleast we know that it can't be any of you two, since I already investigated Tim.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I think I said this already in the main thread, but I can only investigate things from the day that just ended. And Mmarz didn't say anything about that.

And honestly I think checking JK is the best option. Atleast we know that it can't be any of you two, since I already investigated Tim.
I don't believe you actually said that you could only investigate from the day that just ended.
But its nice to know now I guess. xD

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh my god,... I have absolutely no words.
I'm out of leads, I'm out of words, I literally have no idea what to do at this point. My hunches have all been right up until now... I was so certain. SO CERTAIN.

I'm literally out of ideas on what to do.
Everyone's been investigated or Lie Detected, everyone's been inno'd to some degree...
I do not know who to trust anymore...

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
asfbhfgewgh Mmarz was inno. And appearently we are a Vehmic Court =O.

I still think we could do this though. Since I know you two are innocent, as long as you are alive we can still win this. We can't investigate anymore besides JK's roleblocking. But me and Tim can wear our vests during the night. And then together we can lynch any suspicion during the day.

That is, unless you want to kill someone. However JK has no vest so he can't protect himself from any kills =S

JKangaroo

Reaction score
asfbhfgewgh Mmarz was inno. And appearently we are a Vehmic Court =O.

I still think we could do this though. Since I know you two are innocent, as long as you are alive we can still win this. We can't investigate anymore besides JK's roleblocking. But me and Tim can wear our vests during the night. And then together we can lynch any suspicion during the day.

That is, unless you want to kill someone. However JK has no vest so he can't protect himself from any kills =S
Ugh, I hate it, because I keep getting some sort of deja vu that for some reason I know you're actually evil but I keep thinking that was from a past Mafia game or just trick of the mind because I KNOW you're safe, or else it makes no sense for Jivvi and Tim to be wrong and... UGH.

I don't really want to make a kill, and I don't know where to go from here.
MMarz being innocent just put like a cloud of so much doubt that I don't even know if I can trust anyone in this room anymore even though I should! *facedesk*

But I do trust you all, and I hope that trust isn't being misled.
This is whom I feel we can truly believe is town-sided:

Nottykitten
Jeercrul
JKangaroo

timdood3

storm886
Fiestaguy
Duffie

Us 3 because we've investigated and lie detected and have all played pro-town and I would go insane if any of you were anti-town; and I trust Jeer based off that kill last night even though I blocked her, she can't be anything besides the innkeeper.

Fiesta's been quiet most of the game after N1, I don't know anything to do with him.
Duffie I've just been getting the nagging suspicion that he took the final vest to protect himself in case he gets targeted because he's actually the final anti-town but that also makes no sense because Armourers/Blacksmiths are normally town and UGH.
Both Duffie and storm seem to have gone along with the votes these past few days and seem to have pushed things forward to quickly just to get a vote through, so I don't know how to feel about either of them.
(I don't believe we've ever had a confirmed Bodyguard talk with storm either since he "sort of" claimed i, especially after he was inno'd by tim)

I don't want to kill because it will make it easier for the enemy to kill us off but I think at the same time that we should kill because....... I don't know.

Since I'm the only one who can technically provide a useful role at the moment, If we do decide on a kill, I would prefer to use my role and not take the shot.

Between the 3 left, I kind of feel like Fiesta is the last Assassin because the "lampost" thing sort of feels Assassin-y over town (and he can't be mafia) so I kind of think we should kill him... maybe.
And while that's happening I can block either storm or Duffie maybe and...

...@Nottykitten, didn't you say on the day we lynched Prizyms that you already used your vest?
Or do you get to keep it should you not get attacked?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
BUT I don't really want to trust any of my plans because I don't think they're going to come out right at all.

We could not kill again and just have me block say Fiesta or Storm or somebody who seems the most likely to attack players to see if anyone dies the next day and slowly work from there but I don't know if I'll last that long.
I'm just not sure about anything at the moment.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We can use vests untill you get attacked. Then you lose them. However using the vest does replace your normal Night action. Doesn't matter for me and Tim anymore though.

I'm not sure about killing Fiesta or not. I wanted to last time, but now I'm not so sure if it's the right thing. For me I think it has to be Storm/Fiesta. It can't be you two, and Jeer got blocked while there was a kill. Duffie gave us armor so I doubt he's the bad guy. I want to see what Tim thinks about killing Fiesta before I make my decision.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Jeeze that mislynch got me so stressed out. Can't really think straight right now. >.<
Tim is asleep at the moment I believe, and if he is, probably won't be awake for another 2-4 hours or so (seeing as he hasn't accessed the forums in roughly 4 hours), so he'll probably post while I'm asleep.

I have my last AP Exam tomorrow, so I'm going to stop posting and finish refreshing for it before bed.
If I don't post once I wake up, I probably won't post until mid-day for me (which is when you go to bed Notty) because of that exam.

I hope you guys make the right decision, whatever you decided on; I'll make my roleblock/save accordingly to what you guys decide on while I'm away.

Best of luck~

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a couple minutes, but I think it's noteworthy that Duffie gave the first vest to herself, not the last. It's between Storm and Fiesta right now....Fiesta went pretty quiet after the first day or two (said he was on vacation or something) but Sotrm just posts enough to not getted called out for lurking (unless I have horrible memory)....I think we get storm, despite everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.