Values

paceboys

Reaction score
This is a VERY good idea. I (personally) disliked having money in LoP. I am very excited to see this server get underway, and to trade items for items. There will be people ripping others off, for sure, but this is a good wait to -help- that not happen.
also
Bank heists would be so much fun. But, then i dont see a bank to be very trustable.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
will add a market subforum when im back, will pin a pricing thread but people are free to create non-official pricing threads (may make a rule covering attacks in trades agreed in chat/threads - should allow people to run a shop fairly nicely). But we'll see, hesitant to overcomplicate the rules.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
will add a market subforum when im back, will pin a pricing thread but people are free to create non-official pricing threads (may make a rule covering attacks in trades agreed in chat/threads - should allow people to run a shop fairly nicely). But we'll see, hesitant to overcomplicate the rules.
dammit, no ransacking caravaners now, fuck

• Love
Reactions: Notme

rosekill

Reaction score
the only problem is raz and the masses would be protecting the bank so you guys would be mobbed and killed in seconds and theonly thing ive seen lag and knight do is run not stay back and fight.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
the only problem is raz and the masses would be protecting the bank so you guys would be mobbed and killed in seconds and theonly thing ive seen lag and knight do is run not stay back and fight.
*Giggles*
Iguana can snipe hardcore.
Knight, I've heard the same.
Jammy's quite good with a sword.
Lagwarrior and Nameless are PvP gods.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
*Giggles*
Iguana can snipe hardcore.
Knight, I've heard the same.
Jammy's quite good with a sword.
Lagwarrior and Nameless are PvP gods.
Why does everyone over-rate users in pvp? Oh btw, this is a VALUES thread, so can we all move this to another thread and stop here? thanks.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Anyways let's get back onto the thread with Values. I think Maybe we can do it like money aka like this:
Wood- 1
cobblestone- 3
iron- 8
gold- 15
diamond- 30
obsidian- 100

Something like that not saying its HOW I want it but its an example I think we can use as money type things if we wanted to do it like that instead of doing a bartering system

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Anyways let's get back onto the thread with Values. I think Maybe we can do it like money aka like this:
Wood- 1
cobblestone- 3
iron- 8
gold- 15
diamond- 30
obsidian- 100

Something like that not saying its HOW I want it but its an example I think we can use as money type things if we wanted to do it like that instead of doing a bartering system
I'm planning on doing something like that. But until the server starts up we don't know how people want to price items.