Values

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
I'd really have to agree with awwwyea on this one, but if some of the players want to get together and set a base price they like, more power to you. :) I'm sure I might just sneak a peek every now and then.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Somewhat.
Though, if this goes anything like the Temporary SMP Map, there are going to be shops, and those tend to be rather trustworthy. Like Omamic.
Mhm, I hope they bring back the Sign shops though.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
well sign shops would involve iconomy which is not going to be on this server according to malcovent.
The old SMP's had shops that you could right-click slabs and whatnot to purchase the block above it, which later evolved to signs if I recall correctly.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
The old SMP's had shops that you could right-click slabs and whatnot to purchase the block above it, which later evolved to signs if I recall correctly.
There won't be. The server is meant to be as vanilla as possible. The only plug-ins we will have will be those to staff and keep the server in order, such as Hawk, Jail, and the Ticket System.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
There won't be. The server is meant to be as vanilla as possible. The only plug-ins we will have will be those to staff and keep the server in order, such as Hawk, Jail, and the Ticket System.
I'm guessing there will be local chats and such to avoid everyone spamming the main chat aswell.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ticket system was while not silly, also not needed. You need the attention of the 22 plus staff? "Hey Wooffus, there's some griefed blocks here" Up until halfway through v3 we did well without it, it just became mandatory in Primordia.
Who says it will have 22+ staff? sure there is plenty of Applications but if they needed a Ticket system in Primordia, why not in a Vanilla server that has little plugins? It'd make things easier, otherwise how would Trusted's help out users with problems like Grief, ect? and back then was much different to now. Everything changes.

Anyways, before this thread de-rails with a debate about the Plugins, what about currency for Gold, and in-general ores, railways and other resource-enducing items?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Who says it will have 22+ staff? sure there is plenty of Applications but if they needed a Ticket system in Primordia, why not in a Vanilla server that has little plugins? It'd make things easier, otherwise how would Trusted's help out users with problems like Grief, ect? and back then was much different to now. Everything changes.

Anyways, before this thread de-rails with a debate about the Plugins, what about currency for Gold, and in-general ores, railways and other resource-enducing items?
I see your points ;) Don't want to de-rail it either, so we can stop bantering back and forth :D

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Don't want to de-rail it either

Anyways, before this thread de-rails with a debate about the Plugins,
We both realized it, and were ready and willing to stop, why so bring a picture to look clever :C

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Ticket system was while not silly, also not needed. You need the attention of the 22 plus staff? "Hey Wooffus, there's some griefed blocks here" Up until halfway through v3 we did well without it, it just became mandatory in Primordia.
Ticket system is mostly meant for players who don't have staff online or for Trusted, who wouldn't have the power to teleport. (I remember walking 5,000 blocks to check grief, only to find that it wasn't actual grief)

Not to derail or anything. Just informing.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
YOU COULD STILL START A PRETTY OUTLINE WITH A LOT OF COLORS

Values

Diamond-
Gold-
Lapis-
Iron-
Redstone-
Coal-
Wood-
Cobblestone-
Smooth stone-
Obsidian-
Glowstone-
Glass-
Slimeballs-
Blaze rod-
Cocoa
NyXo-100 Diamonds
Music discs-
Each one serperately...
Melon seeds-
Pumpkin seeds-

Apperently we're not on BB coding. Derp. Or I just messed something up, but whatever, I tried making pretty lines and it failed, sorry chicka.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie