Unreasonable Anxieties

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I also hate getting bad grades D: I don't know what an E is, but for me I hate getting less than an A (90/100 and up is an A in case you didn't know) EDIT: Just saw E = exellence, so I guess it's basically like an A or B
Relevant (has a nice bit on people who fear grade failure ~ in essence)

LETS SEEE.

~ Standing next to cliffs/steep drops (Im not afraid of heights, im afraid of being by heights while unsecured !)
~ fast Insects & Arachnids. I hate them, so much.
~ Inconveniencing someone by stepping out infront of their car.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
why did you guys delete my comments
We need to stay on topic here, and we don't want arguments in this thread. That's why. If you want to discuss something with someone here that is off topic, please do it outside this thread or in a PM. c:

I HATE rollercoasters and really fast rides, like some other people here. I cried because I didn't want to go on a ride and the rest of my family went on it. In Universal Studios, we went on this little kid rollercoaster ride, and I was literally covering my eyes hoping it'd finish soon. Luckily it wasn't very long. x3

I think most people here hate rollercoasters.

MY LITTLE BROTHER CAN GO ON A ROLLERCOASTER THAT'S DARK AND SUDDENLY GOES BACKWARDS DOWN A HILL IN THE DARK. APPLAUD FOR HIM.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I HATE rollercoasters and really fast rides, like some other people here. I cried because I didn't want to go on a ride and the rest of my family went on it. In Universal Studios, we went on this little kid rollercoaster ride, and I was literally covering my eyes hoping it'd finish soon. Luckily it wasn't very long. x3

I hate rollercoasters, and have never been on any other extreme rides.

I went on a tiny up and down rollercoaster for children when I was 8 years old or so, and I never liked them since. I'm not much for thrill, anyhow. :<

Edit: Now, when you go to an amusement park, and there's an arcade... Screw the rides, I'll be with my people. :3

Dio4344

Reaction score
We need to stay on topic here, and we don't want arguments in this thread. That's why. If you want to discuss something with someone here that is off topic, please do it outside this thread or in a PM. c:

MY LITTLE BROTHER CAN GO ON A ROLLERCOASTER THAT'S DARK AND SUDDENLY GOES BACKWARDS DOWN A HILL IN THE DARK. APPLAUD FOR HIM.
But I'm not really the one who started it

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
But I'm not really the one who started it
Doesn't matter. We want to keep our arguments OFF here and we want to stay on topic, so doesn't matter who started an argument or not, all the messages taking part in the argument were deleted to avoid even more arguing. Now, let's get back on the topic of this thread. If you have any future messages/questions including this, PM me or the other staff, alright? c:

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh gosh, I remember when I was younger I loved Rollercoasters and extreme rides...
(Oh, that wonderful state of innocence of the youth)
But like... Now that I've actually been able to get enough money to actually go as a more mature person...
Oh my gosh, seriously, I got so freaked out by even the most simplest of rollercoasters; even the smaller ferris wheels gave me some anxiety... Especially with a few cousins talking constantly of people who died due to Rollercoaster accidents... >_>

But... I think I've actually come to love or enjoy the majority of rollercoasters, but I still will never set foot on an Extreme ride at least so far into the future.

I'm also the opposite of claustrophobia, which is Agoraphobia. I love small places (Their fantastic! :D) and small rooms, it makes me feel cozy and I can cuddle up and such(though small places tend to get REALLY hot), and lets my OCD and neatness side remain kind of in-check. Open-spaces always make me uneasy and vulnerable.
Other Anxieties...
  • I don't know if this an anxiety or not (But I think it is, and I think it's similar to what Malco said), but whenever I'm walking down a street, I always hate walking across the road when I need to cross, cause I always feel like I'm doing something wrong, cause it's really... actually yeah, inconveniencing the drivers, so I kind of always just RUN across whatever street or crosswalk to allow them to start driving again quicker...
    I swear that's going to be the end of me someday. :p

• Seriously, It always... kind of feels like someone's eyes are always being bored into my back, and it always raises the hairs on my neck. It constantly makes me worry and it makes it feel like I'm going to mess up or something terrible's going to happen (foreboding), and generally, I just can't think straight the majority of the time and it makes me frustrated.
  • Hate Bee's. Don't care whether they're just minding their own business or not. Staying still doesn't work, cause even then they'll just fly into your head on accident and send like, 10 of them after you! Please keep them away from me.
  • Kylie sums it up perfectly for me.
    For some reason, I get really anxious/embarrassed when someone in a TV show(I added this)/movie does something they'll regret/get told off for doing/embarrass themselves. It makes it hard to watch some parts of movies for me, and I always just feel like going upstairs or hiding behind the couch.
  • Generally--- Just the future. I always see people everyday or things in the news of their jobs and success and politics and history and college and LIFE and--- Ugh! Whenever it comes up I just want to run, far, far away, because I feel I can't comprehend it or something, like I'm not prepared or I'll just fall flat on my face, and because of that, I guess I let my lazy and procrastinator side take over constantly. It feels like their a sheer brick wall in my face.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
For some reason, I get really anxious/embarrassed when someone in a movie does something they'll regret/get told off for doing/embarrass themselves. It makes it hard to watch some parts of movies for me, and I always just feel like going upstairs or hiding behind the couch.

This is also one of the reasons why I only watched 1/2 quarters of Brave. :c

OMGNESS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
~ Standing next to cliffs/steep drops (Im not afraid of heights, im afraid of being by heights while unsecured !)
omgyes, i hate that, so much, and for some reason I hate roller coasters until I go on them, but when the ride is over I still hate them (the one with the high hills, because I look over the edge and just like yea no.)

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Im scared of people. If they know me, its how they would judge me. Im afraid of not completing my work in time and im afraid of people with higher ranks than me. The last part got more or less cured thanks to this community.

LizzzyxD

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bees, wasps, hornets.. Anything that flies and stings/bites. Fucking I don't know how people are so scared of spiders, they rarely come near you and you can run faster than they can crawl. Bees and wasps can fly like 10x faster than you can run. And they hurt you for no reason. Don't give me that bullshit don't bother them and they won't bother you. Too many times I've been stung when I wasn't even near any. And don't say they won't sting if you stand still. Lol they will.
But bugs in general make me eerie.

Also anything that involves veins and such like harming them or the thought of popping one, OMG can't even think about it. Or the thought of like harming your wrist in any way (not just self harm ways.)

Ghosts. There to hurt you or not, I can't be in a pitch black room alone. Just no. And it totally helps that like 3 people died in my house.
Also I can't be in a open room by my self with open space behind me for long. Like being against a wall being able to see everything is fine.

Driving. Not a big fear but just anxiety more. I'm not old enough to drive like say a car but this involves like go carts and everything. And it's not like riding in a car or anything just the thought of driving one.

I have anxiety about getting a lot of things dirty.

Shooting games involving zombies and abnormal creatures.