Unreasonable Anxieties

D

DarkHender

Now for a serious thing.
The Dark (unknown things -getting over it though-)
Humans (I'm actually terrified of people in real life from around 13+ to in the 20's.)
And if it counts I freak out if there is something out of place that I don't like in my house or such.
It has to be cleaned or thrown away or moved or else I freak. xD

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Indecisiveness.
Like you show me two similar pens and ask me to choose one.
I will literally spend 10 minutes staring at them and trying to judge them for the right "feel". And then I ask for your opinion and choose the one you did not choose c:

The position of my stuff around me.
MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD HAS TO BE ALL THE WAY IN FRONT OR I'LL FEEL QUEASY. I have to put things in the correct position at the correct place or else I get a negative vibe and feeling. Especially my stuff.

And yes, they are my anxieties.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Oh, here's another one;

As soon as I watch a horror movie, play a horror game, or watch an LP of a horror game... If I get the feeling of something being behind me, I always have the feeling until I get it out of my mind.

Paranoia, I suppose? It fits here as an anxiety.

EDIT :
Other peoples perception of me, I think about it all the time.
I have this feeling, but only when I have to do something in front of everyone. I can't help but think they'll keep thinking terrible things about me, making me not what to do anything at all.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Nuclear Warfare and the future that beholds every single one of us.

Edit: Pssh all you people scared of spiders? You couldn't live where I am then :c Spiders EVERYWHERE including the spiders that make webs large enough for your whole body to run into.

Kwangeq

Reaction score
I am terribly afraid that someday ignorance is going to get somewhere high in the ladder of hierarchy due to someones beliefs.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
More anxieties, this time my social anxieties.

Public opinions.
As much as I do not try to care, I care. I am very extreme with other's opinions of me, even going out of my comfort zone to help them so that they will have a good opinion of me. I know that I cannot please everyone, people have told me to be happy and stop thinking of others, but I really cannot stop it. It haunts me like a ghost everywhere I go. I really need to learn to be myself.

Overthinking.
Once I mess things up or think I messed things up, it stay in my mind for a whole day, even a few weeks. I treat things very seriously - I often get a mental breakdown thinking about them. As I have said above, I need to learn to breathe. I probably have this anxiety because I have a knack for doing stupid things and annoying others >c

Sensitivity.
Self-explanatory from the words above. In fact, I think I get these anxieties due to my extreme sensitivity to things around me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And if it counts I freak out if there is something out of place that I don't like in my house or such.
It has to be cleaned or thrown away or moved or else I freak. xD
This. Everything must be where I want it to be or I get crazy.

Also dogs. Really. I got bitten by one when I was little, still a trauma. Seems silly but its true =C.

D

DarkHender

This. Everything must be where I want it to be or I get crazy.

Also dogs. Really. I got bitten by one when I was little, still a trauma. Seems silly but its true =C.
But you say you have to walk your dog on zombies and on Jte O: Is your dog an exception? :p

Bernerbear13

Reaction score
Anyone else but me touching my neck. I can't even let the people I trust the most touch my neck. Also, walking behind parked cars in a car park. I always have to pause before I walk behind a car and check if there's a driver in there and if the car's turned on.