Unreasonable Anxieties

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Now that's just harsh :( but they only come out whenever we have a wet spring and such and since we've been in drought for 3 years just about there arn't as many c:. Now the drought doesn't slow down the scorpions and rattlesnakes here :D
I never meant it to sound harsh, sorry. xP

That's part of the reason I almost always use emoticons at the end of my sentences.

Anyway, still not visiting you. Don't plan on being paranoid the whole trip. :p

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I am scared of things touching the underside of my wrist, and hornets.

The wrists, I dunno, they've always been like a really fragile weak spot to me, I think I'm scared that someone will rupture the vein and blood will spurt out everywhere.
And hornets are just yech. Only the ones that look like they' have little legs hanging down. ou know the ones. ;_;

Chips

Reaction score
The ocean and when my mouse isn't centered on my mousepad, I try to center it while having my cursor centered on my screen at the same time (I do this while watching videos on youtube) . It takes a bit.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
If you've been in one of the few meetings I've spoken in you should have noticed my fear of public speaking. The only time I've noticed that it fades is when I'm talking about or explaining something I'm passionate about.

Chillingworth I was claustrophobic as well for a few years, but I think it must've been a temporary reaction to something that happened in that point of my life.

Also, for those of you who have mentioned anxiety issues directly affecting everyday life you might want to look into yoga. Part of yoga is learning calming techniques, which I can say from personal experience have helped me greatly.