Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well well deadline already.
Alrighty so suspicion is already flying and quite honestly I'm agreeing with some of it. Digi is right, its not really all that fun to see who dies night 1, it will be INTERESTING, but fun is not how i would describe it. Now we have Jeercrul quickly jumping to Timdood's defence and Notty, so lets see what you have to say about that Tim.

vote Timdood

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, although that is an interesting catch, Digi. I'm more inclined to think that Tim was simply excited about the game, so that's why he said that, although "fun" isn't exactly the word I would've used either. Almost any role in the game is probably a "juicy one" though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got one.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alrighty so suspicion is already flying and quite honestly I'm agreeing with some of it. Digi is right, its not really all that fun to see who dies night 1, it will be INTERESTING, but fun is not how i would describe it. Now we have Jeercrul quickly jumping to Timdood's defence and Notty, so lets see what you have to say about that Tim.

vote Timdood
The pirates probabily don't even know who the others are, so connections say nothing.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
No, no, both terms are correct here.
Remember, this game is supposed to CRAZY and STRANGE with twists and turns at every corner, at least, according to Prizyms anyways. ;)
We're supposed to expect anything, and everything when it comes to roles, and perhaps those are just hilarious and fun all at once; it'll be especially wacky for the players, at least, that's what Prizyms told me. :p
And on the plus side, Alpha and Priz has written up a hilarious, wacky, unexpected story involving Pirates and Cowboys in the Wild West. Certainly the premise alone is fun, dontcha think? ;)

So yes, it will be fun AND interesting to see what happens in the occurring days!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't jump the gun just yet, although that is an interesting catch, Digi. I'm more inclined to think that Tim was simply excited about the game, so that's why he said that, although "fun" isn't exactly the word I would've used either. Almost any role in the game is probably a "juicy one" though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got one.
You're right. Most roles have some sort of twist to them.
But I'm not taking what he said to be excitement for a new game. He's been given a role that's probably scandalous.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com

vote Timdood
That is a rather interesting way you have phrased your words regarding my opinions on Tim's words. I wouldn't call it "defending" Tim. You are taking word phrasing as the main means to determine who's suspicious and who's not. Sure, in some cases it works. However in most cases the so-called interpretation of freudian slips as giveaways are mostly based on personal paranoia and do not hint towards a person's role.

So if I am correcting someone, people immediately think I'm covering up for that person? Riiiight. FYI, I can "defend" a person without knowledge of his/her role if the basis of that argument is potentially flawed.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
It is Day 0. Since we now also have a deadline with no lynch if no majority is reached, all votes are very likely bound to be useless anyhow and just for good measure.
oh the deadline, if Tim doesnt explain himself in the next few hours, Ill consider voting but at this point we have two days to discuss things.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
:p;)

So yes, it will be {exhibit 1}fun AND interesting to see what happens in the occurring days!
Ok that's it! All lynch JK.
His excessive use of emoticons to express his joyous behaviour is a front to how truly evil he is.

And if we look at {exhibit 1} - fun AND interesting to see what happens in the occurring days.
He's obviously planning for all our deaths.

Open shut case. I'm a gosh damn genius!

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
@Jeercrul is quite jumpy tbh. She's always looked as a calm girl who doesn't let most things get to her, but now, suddenly, after OMO says "Jeer is jumping to defend Tim" she comes up with a rather sarcastic reply, which doesn't seem like what Jeer is usually like.

Could be nothing though. And, everyone, the mafia don't probably know who the other mafia are, so defending connections and such don't mean anything at this point and they also can't influence the votes, which means we actually have a better chance of lynching scum than we might have on the next day (assuming no particular evidence comes up).

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm fully aware that the pirates don't know who each other is, my vote was more an incentive to be assured a response from Timdood. It was also a device to open up discussion so that people aren't inclined to no-lynch straight off. We have time, lets use it.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm not even meaning to join the bandwagon here (and I think the last two votes were a joke) but I find Swate the most suspicious here.

He's wearing his eyepatch on backwards. Not correct, definitely pirate arrr.
Actually, being srs, bandwagoonnnn for the hell of it. @Timdood3 can you please clarify you were being srs? C:

Vote timdood3
'Bandwagon for the hell of it' - That's sure to help.
'clarify you were being srs' - Well he's clearly going to say no since scum or innocent, he doesn't want to get lynched. Unless there's a fool role.

And then the next

(to clarify, I'm an impatient bastard and this: )
*GmK's quote goes here*
I want to go down in history
There's over a day and a half for Tim to justify what he said and since a person doesn't want to get lynched I'm sure he'll answer when he wakes up, there's no reason to be impatient.
And then go down in history. wat.

All of this, to me atleast, seems like an easy way to get someone innocent lynched and an easy way to take suspicion off of yourself once the person is lynched then revealed innocent.

also the whole entire lynch on tim seems like a joke in itself to me. Twisting words against people is an easy way to make people look suspicious. I've done it quite a bit in my SK standoff in Intrusion and even in Masquerade to Sploor on one of the early days. It's scummy and you can get lynched for it but if people believe it then it's an easy way for a scum to blend into the bandwagon voting crowd and then push suspicion onto the person leading the lynch. Much like Nitasu's lynch/modkill in Masquerade, I'm sure Notty would have been killed with pitchforks if they hadn't been confirmed innocent by Tim.

Due to this...
vote Swate

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.