Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Well to go back to my current suspicion now Fiesta is my FoS due to constantly switching votes in a non-jokey way. First vote was on GmK for... RvS? I don't even know what that means - dun use abbreviations if it isn't something obvious like lylo or mylo or WIFOM, etc :ccc Then they, er, go to vote Notty but then don't use the right BB Code then GmK tells them how and then they vote GmK again.

I DEMAND JUSTIFICATION FOR YOUR VOTES @Fiestaguy
i'm pretty sure gmk's and notty's votes on eachother were jokey though.
Duuude we're at day one, RVS stands for "Rando voting system". Something (useless) that's used on the start of games. It's the start of the game. This is the only time we can have fun lolling with votes

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I have seen people crumble under RVS on D0, but very rarely. And especially not if I random vote the one person I always random vote at the beginning of a game...
RVS is risky in a way tough. People can force a bandwagon and get a L-1. That'll get someone to break. But then SURELY someone will come and hammer ._.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
RVS is risky in a way tough. People can force a bandwagon and get a L-1. That'll get someone to break. But then SURELY someone will come and hammer ._.
Since I'm a firm believer in giving the town as many chances as possible to scumhunt and lynch (since that is our only real power) I don't even think that is necessarily bad. But since we are always way too nice towards each other here on Blocktopia that won't happen anyhow.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Since I'm a firm believer in giving the town as many chances as possible to scumhunt and lynch (since that is our only real power) I don't even think that is necessarily bad. But since we are always way too nice towards each other here on Blocktopia that won't happen anyhow.
Well yes on forum mafia its purely competitive with unknown people you see once or twice. While on BT we have pre-existing friendships and such and we know how one is.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Are you a cowboy or a pirate?[/BCOLOR]
I’m this woman here.

I represent the innocent while you Pirates and Cowboys meaninglessly slaughter, maim and destroy everything!
I am all that is good, kind and virtuous. I call to those who wish to take no part in this chaos and come live in peace with my people and I. There you will find shelter, food, warmth and loyal company. Do not dwell in the darkness of this wretched war.

[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]I do tend to believe those that post logical substance. Someone that posts, for example; lyk dis #UDAMAFIA! ermagherd #LAL and bases their vote on minimal information doesn’t cut it for me. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Who are you least willing to trust at this point in the game and why?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]All you muthapluckers![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Would you rather prefer a No Lynch or a lynch right now?[/BCOLOR]
Ok…
Since I began playing Mafia I’ve always supported the No Lynch party. It doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m entirely against lynching someone, it’s just that I’ve experienced some pretty bad first day lynches. I understand both sides of the story and there are good arguments, but I’m PRO-LIFE on the first day. After that, I really don’t care.

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Ahh sweet nibblets!.... this here water traveling doohickey has run over all ma kcrimp crops. DANG THESE CITY SLICKEN PIRATES, DANG THEM!

Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why?
Ummm you cant trust anyone at this point in the game tbh. Basing trust on the roles someone had in previous games is absolutely silly, get those kinds of ideas away from me peasants. I trust myself because Im cool :cool:
Who are you least willing to trust at this point in the game and why?
Again, basing judgement on roles had last game is silly BUUUT, really sceptical of Notty because of how she managed to slide through all the cracks last game but being all sly and shit. I have my eyes on you tbh.
Would you rather prefer a No Lynch or a lynch right now?
I think we should keep discussion going as long as possible but Im personally in favour of no lynch. Unless someone actually like makes an bad slip like "oh Im a pira.... oh fuck I mean cowboy" then I dont think we should vote on hunches this early in the game. And there are some crazy as hell roles in this game so I bet there could be some ground made at night.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna say this now, since most seem to be misunderstanding the point of my questions.

It was not about suspicions or who you think is town atm, it was about who, in case they seem town-like, would you trust the most/least to actually be that and why. The question was meant to be answered based on playstyles from previous games, not roles, because that would be silly, and obviously you can't have any suspicions or town hunches yet.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The question was meant to be answered based on playstyles from previous games
I personally think it'd be silly to ask a question and base it off of previous games. Practically everyone has been suspicious/dangerous in some previous game, and others haven't really played a lotta games here (like meeee). The better idea is to ask the 'who's suspicious and whom isn't' question later today, or maybe tomorrow, when we have an idea of how people are trying to play in this game. Questions are good, and some are better than none, but I doubt we can actually base anything off the questions we've had so far, but we can keep trying with different questions until we decide on a no-lynch or find someone who manages to be suspicious.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I woke up this morning to see that the thread was already way underway without me D: timezones. Makes you just want to say "Aw, kcrimp." lololloolloll

Well, if I had to choose someone it would be me, naturally :p but from what people are saying, even trusting myself seems like a risky move. I can't 100% answer this question until the game progresses a bit more.

Everyone else xD like I said, I need to see a bit more of the game before saying anything rash.

I am leaning towards no-lynch, purely because I have only played one game before (Plane Troubles), where we no-lynched at the start and the town ended up winning. This is most absolutely not final, though, and I am keeping myself open on the decision.

Sploorky

Reaction score
HI

kcrump

Im just saying Im back on my computer on Wednesday, so please don't make me write a lot till then!

All the questions I have no strong opinions on, besides lynch/no lynch.

I'd advise a no lynch. Nobody is going to slip up day 0 and cause us to catch a scum. Plus, it's the opposite of what I usually say, and being unpredictable is fun ;)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
KCRIMP

We must all be drunk.
Still drunk*

Duffie, we moved out here together after surviving Venice, and he'd never turn on me.

Notty....I trusted her....then she took a knife....and stabbed everyone I loved. (except Duffie)

Well...No[/spoiler]ent?

After surviving the masquerade with the lovely Duffie, we've moved out west and I opened up a general store. But now we've done been invaded by pirates, and I don't know what I can really do o'er den shoot 'em up.
These pirates 're shore better dan the o'ers at disguisin' 'emselves. I cain't tell which of 'em's us and which of 'em's 'em.

Sorry if my dialect is more southern than western it's the only one I know I'm sorry.
Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.