Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm886

Reaction score
(Every mafia game we get transported tens of years to a new time period. Storm wakes up in a dusty old town in the middle of nowhere. )

-.- I'm gonna kcrimp someone if I hear kcrimp one more darn time. And these darn pirates have the worst grammar I've ever heard. Please take me back to Italia.

• Winner
Reactions: Faliara

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just woke up, still pretty groggy, ended up confirming my role in PM instead of this thread so I will be double-confirming it here - kcrimp :CCC (sorry alpha and priz for the pm spam!)

Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why
No one.

Who are you least willing to trust at this point in the game and why?
Everybody.

Would you rather prefer a No Lynch or a lynch right now?
No-lynch, but I would love to have a discussion before ending the day however what's with all these weird discussion topics going on guuuyyys?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Most trustworthy: cooliorules. She has been town three times and non-town once. Every time she was town, I got clear town-vibes off of her and the one time she wasn't I wasn't too sure. Of course, she died N1 that game, so there's that, but still.
Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why? I don't really trust anyone in this game. It's hard for me to. Except if that person is proved Town then of course I will. But if I had to choose someone I would say Cooliorules. Why? I've always trusted her a lot in previous games. (Even though she turned out to be a 3rd Party Role last time). She seems genuine.

This made my morning. <3

ANYWAY I should answer the questions now.

Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why?
Okay honestly I never trust anyone until they are PROVEN with 100% proof that they are innocent.

Absolutely everyone. Including Priz and Alpha.

Not too sure. If someone slips up badly then lynch. If no one slips up, it's 6 to one and half a dozen the other.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna say this now, since most seem to be misunderstanding the point of my questions.

It was not about suspicions or who you think is town atm, it was about who, in case they seem town-like, would you trust the most/least to actually be that and why. The question was meant to be answered based on playstyles from previous games, not roles, because that would be silly, and obviously you can't have any suspicions or town hunches yet.
Who seems town-like?
I would have to say @ansoro2112, @cooliorules and @Duffie. They tend to take on a passive approach to the game. There's a certain naivety and meekness to their posts. That's unless they have a generous amount of information to accuse someone of being anti-town, that's when I see, mainly ansoro and coolio fire up.

About the comments regarding game style. To those changing it up, I understand. But I'm willing to bet money Coolio will still stick to her, "Hey guys I need to catch up" game style and Sploorky will still remain nonchalant in his posts.

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
K guys so ill answer some of the run of the mill questions, then i got some kcrimp kcrimpin' stuff to bring up k.

Who are you most willing to trust at this point in the game and why?
Absolutely no-one, and neither should you.

Nottykitten, you know why.

I'm getting a strong feeling that there is a janitor or some other sort of role in this one. If so then No-lynch will just be a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Timdood3 and Duffie

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, it'll be fun to see who dies N1....unless it's me...then....I'll cry...
Freudian slip or does Timdood have an idea on who he'd like to target N1?
I'm not being cute here.
Why would it be fun? It'd certainly be interesting to see what actions took place, but I sense a more sinister excitement. What plan do you have up your sleeve for the role that you have? I think you received a juicy role. It's just a matter of which side you're on.

• Optimistic
  • Disagree
Reactions: Timdood3 and Duffie

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Freudian slip or does Timdood have an idea on who he'd like to target N1?
I'm not being cute here.
Why would it be fun? It'd certainly be interesting to see what actions took place, but I sense a more sinister excitement. What plan do you have up your sleeve for the role that you have? I think you received a juicy role. It's just a matter of which side you're on.
Or maybe it just doesn't hint anything? I doubt people would be this obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.