TNT Wars Upgrades suggestion thread

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I thought of this, Being owned by C4's quite often. Disguise-able C4's Upgrade.
Price, I have no actual pricing idea, Although it should be high.

./upgrade c4
Your C4 has been upgraded, Use /c4disguise (block)

Alright, So I could go /c4disguise cyan, Every c4 I place, They have to be Cyan. (This would mean Lightning would be un-use-able un till changed) I could then think, 'Hm, It's getting too obvious' /c4disguise cobblestone.

<3
Waaaaaaay too complicated!
And c4s are mostly used by _Aperson155_ and Kevind_123, so you can better mark them so you know where you NOT should be! ;D

Reactions: balloon98
T

Tiger_087

C4 Upgrade.
Allowed to place 3 C4 at once.
Price: 55000.

-->

Allowed to place 5 C4 at once.
Price: 35000.
/d 1
/d 2
/d all?
I like this idea A LOT.
I prefer celebrir's point tbh. It would be much better having /d 1, /d 2 than having /d to destroy them all. Partly because you could waste quite a few points if no-one is near some of your c4 s.

Dion

Reaction score
Pistol Upgrade
--------------------
Once shot, It hits a block and explodes (cherry bomb radius) Basically a Mini-Rocket-Pistol?

DJS0102

Reaction score
I have an upgrade sugestion for lightning!
3x3:??????
Can anyone put a price on this?
And please tell me if this seems a little bit to powerful.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I have an upgrade sugestion for lightning!
3x3:??????
Can anyone put a price on this?
And please tell me if this seems a little bit to powerful.
If you mean 3x3 block coming down NO that would be way too powerful. But if you mean 3x3 block when it hits the ground I might be interested in that.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
If you mean 3x3 block coming down NO that would be way too powerful. But if you mean 3x3 block when it hits the ground I might be interested in that.
You say that, but we were actually considering a 3x3 pillar coming down from the sky.
But then we had difficulty thinking how it would work, for example:
Would all the lightning stop at the same level,
or would all 9 go individually down to the lowest point they could, in which case, what happens when the highest lightning explodes, the explosion would damage part of the other lightnings.
And so on, we came up with a number of ideas, and at a high enough price we thought it could work, but overall we thought it was a tad complicated.

I too would be interested in a larger explosion when it reaches the bottom, but as it'd be a different upgrade path, I'd still choose breaks blocks over it.

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Now to wait for @KingSam to approve it and such. :D

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret suggesting this once Marn and Darth gets ahold of this upgrade, if it's accepted? D:

DJS0102

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting to you until now... I mean a bigger explosion for the lightning >=) this means that if I'm trying to get a pillar-cannon and I miss, they still die.