TNT Wars Upgrades suggestion thread

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Would there be any chance of pistols being able to break through metal (like lasers do) as a further upgrade from the "breaks blocks" one?

Celebrir

Reaction score
Would there be any chance of pistols being able to break through metal (like lasers do) as a further upgrade from the "breaks blocks" one?
I think that would be to overpowered. 5points/shot is too cheap for breaking metal.

It would be cool if there would be an /upgrade upgrades. That means you can upgrade a weapon for the second time, so If you choose c4 +1 radius you could choose additional to replace your c4.
It must cost very much.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
If you could make Normal TNTs changed into Big-Tnts and Pistols able to shoot like a pulser
TNT Upgrade:10000
Pistol Upgrade:12000
TNT will never have an upgrade as it is a free weapon and therefore any upgrade will be too overpowered compared to ordinary players. 10k would be way too cheap even if there was one, Airstrike, Rocket & C4 all have similar upgrades, airstrike for 10k, rocket for 18k, C4 for 17.5k.

A pulser like pistol does not appeal to me, shooting out 4 sides just makes it more likely that you are going to hit yourself. Pistols are generally used to shoot one specific person and only need to shoot forwards in one direction. If you want a spread weapon, use shotguns.

T

Tiger_087

How about rockets multiply for a third upgrade?
E.g. When the rocket is fired, it spawns another two behind it.

Degekken

Reaction score
Upgrade for metal suggestion:
12500: Metal will only break after being punched twice (or with laser metal piercing skill
>15000: Metal will only break after being punched 3 times (or with laser metal piercing skill)
25000: placing metal will make a metal 2x2 barricade

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Upgrade suggestion for mine:
price: 10000: Cannot be destroyed by TNT

the reason I think should be an upgrade is because a bunch of times i hear people complaining about their mines going away by explosions so this can be a solution to their problem.

EDIT: if someone has a better price then say because it might be a bad price if you think that.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
that is what I meant but I was afraid people might think that is a bit overpowered not a lot but just a bit and thank you Marn :D i think i would like it as metal

e_e_s

Reaction score
Maybe an upgrade for the mortar. That makes the grenades fly faster through the air. :)

e_e_s

Reaction score
I got a another one...

The "melta nuke" upgrade for the nuke... It would turn all metal inside the blast into lava.
The nuker will later earn kills from the people who fall in the lava later at the round...
If it will be implemented... maybe 3o o0o points will be a fair price :)

Celebrir

Reaction score
I got a another one...
The "melta nuke" upgrade for the nuke... It would turn all metal inside the blast into lava.
The nuker will later earn kills from the people who fall in the lava later at the round...
If it will be implemented... maybe 3o o0o points will be a fair price :)
A weapon/upgrade which creates deadly lava would be preety awesome.(Why haven't I thought about that earlier?) But the chances of a nuke upgrade are <= 0

Dion

Reaction score
I thought of this, Being owned by C4's quite often. Disguise-able C4's Upgrade.
Price, I have no actual pricing idea, Although it should be high.

./upgrade c4
Your C4 has been upgraded, Use /c4disguise (block)

Alright, So I could go /c4disguise cyan, Every c4 I place, They have to be Cyan. (This would mean Lightning would be un-use-able un till changed) I could then think, 'Hm, It's getting too obvious' /c4disguise cobblestone.

<3