TNT Wars Upgrades suggestion thread

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
This would be for pistol. Bouncer bullets?

When you shoot the pistol it can bounce of a wall at a angle. First upgrade it bounces off 1 wall, second is 2 and final is 3. Priced around 10000, 12500 and 15000.

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Maybe we could give the nuke radiation poisoning? It would certainly increase it's overall ability and lethality. What would happen is that when anyone walks within 3-4 blocks of the original placement, they would die of radiation. Example:

Jedi6349 was killed by radiation!

and you could buy a radiation radius expansion as well.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Challenge accepted.
Big-tnt upgrade: Cluster (might be too much like a clusterbomb but never tried, sorry)
Price: 5000 (due to low usage of big-tnt and that it takes up your normal tnt)
What it does: Makes your big-tnt behave a bit like it would in full game, sending 2 (1-3?) normal tht's out in random directions in a 7-ish block radius which will explode in 3 seconds after landing. They would all say "big-tnt" in killfeed.
Hopefully the weapon can get another upgrade if this doesn't work out! :)

EDIT: New one :D
Upgrade: Speed
Price: 7500
What it does: Makes the tnt explode quicker, possibly 1 second. However, there is 1 problem:
For this to work, you'd need to be invincible to your own big-tnt in order to escape it. That might be a bit overpowered.

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
I don't because it looks like too much like a grenade. And I prefer my bullet going perfectly straight!

To all other people who are suggestion upgrades.
We staff, like to see some good upgrade suggestions for the big-tnt.
RADIUS+2. OH YEAH. :D

Really though:
Double - allows the player to place two big-tnts at a time, provided s/he has enough in his/her /inv.
Triple - in the same branch; self-explanatory.

lolboatz

Reaction score
There should be a TNT upgrade. It should take a ton of points, but

Breaks all blocks besides bedrock, including Metal.

That would be pretty good. Maybe like 30,000 points?

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
All TNT upgrades have been ruled out, simply because no matter the cost, it's going to be overpowered when for a fixed amount of points you've got unlimited use of a stronger weapon. Thanks for your suggestion, but I wouldn't count on it making it into the game anytime soon.

ZoraArmor63

Reaction score
1. Missle strike- instead of random bombs, why not a missle with a 5 to 10 block (somewhere in that range) diameter explosion for the airstike? 5 second delay. Possible price: 25000 2. upgrade the missle strike to also drop bombs for 10-20 seconds after for 30000 points 3. And for grenades, a proxgrenade upgrade that explodes if it comes near another player without having to hit the ground. 15000 points maybe?

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Not
Really a upgrade I am merely adding somthing else for bigtnt but perhaps we could make big TNT a separate block plsssssssss
Not going to happen because then you could have two timed explosion weapons by placing a TNT and Big-TNT at the same time. The idea is that you're buying the upgrade to TNT by buying big-tnt or a nuke. It's the upgrade that keeps on costing!

ZoraArmor63

Reaction score
I have another idea for c4. Make it so that whenever someone is in range of your c4, it alerts you in the chat or in some other way so that you don't have to watch it to know when to detonate it. The next part of the path would tell you if they have left the range of the c4. Could be useful, but I don't use c4 that much so I wouldn't know.

Reaction score
I have another idea for c4. Make it so that whenever someone is in range of your c4, it alerts you in the chat or in some other way so that you don't have to watch it to know when to detonate it. The next part of the path would tell you if they have left the range of the c4. Could be useful, but I don't use c4 that much so I wouldn't know.
Seems just too easy for me.

• Agree
Reactions: properu and pjaj

lolboatz

Reaction score
How about a radius upgrade for the lightning? Could make it like a TNT type explosion. Not sure on a cost but it could be at least 15000.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
I think that a TNT Type explosion may be a bit too big for lightning. Perhaps a +2 radius, instead of +1. This would make lightning fairly OP, but it may work.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
That's unlikely to happen dylaned. One of the main ideas behind cannons is that they're usable by anybody. Most people will place a cannon and camp beneath it with grenades or mortars. The upgrade idea's been rejected in the past for similar reasons.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
an upgrade to c4 so that when you put the yellow charge down and its the c4, then you put another one down anywhere and the charge explodes but not the 2nd yellow block you put down, the 2nd one just dissapears. the use of this upgade is to make it easyer to detonate the c4. Im not sure what the price should be but maybe like 5-8k?

also you know how there are x2 and x3 and i think x4 mortars? well i thought there might be a x2 (two grenades in one placement, like mortars) grenade upgrade :) it will have to be very expinsive like 15k? maybe 18k?

also maybe a shotgun upgeade to where the lava stays for almost 1 second therefore kills jumpers :p i thought t might be to overpowering tho :eek: