TNT Wars Upgrades suggestion thread

DJS0102

Reaction score
Marnixxie said:
You want the radius +1?
Yes. A larger explosion would make lightning not only better for pillar-cannons, but also as a on-the-ground attack.
As a person said about the cost, lightning is effective for killing over-hyper rabbits jumping around and shooting you with pistols. >=3 You could call it a radius upgrade...
PS: What would be a decent price? 10000?

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
A new tree for lightning. Lightning storm, causes other lightnings to randomly strike near your original lightning after delays.
tier 1: 2 lightning strikes after the original - 10,000
tier 2: 4 lightning strikes after the original - 15,000
tier 3: 6 lightning strikes after the original - 20,000

Reaction score
pistol is the cheapest and probably 1 of the most effective weapons.
i think there should be a 'knuckle' weapon that if someone walks into is they get 'punched' 1 time every 10 seconds and if they get hit 5 times they die. The only way to stop it punching you is to buy armour and it will protect you for 10 min of gameplay

• Disagree
Reactions: balloon98

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, suggestions are a-go.
1. Repeating balloon98's suggestion of having mines acting like metal.
2. Also, in the proxy-mine branch, or on it's own limb, why not add a +1 to the range?
3. Lasers-Another branch, but instead of adding width, make it height. Same idea, just rotated 90 degrees.
4. Pistols-I believe there used to be a height+1 before we switched to TNT Wars Beta. Why not re-add this upgrade?
5. And, finally, either modify /upgrades to show a list of your current upgrades or create this with /myupgrades.
Prices are undecided as of yet. Questions and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
2. Also, in the proxy-mine branch, or on it's own limb, why not add a +1 to the range?
3. Lasers-Another branch, but instead of adding width, make it height. Same idea, just rotated 90 degrees.
4. Pistols-I believe there used to be a height+1 before we switched to TNT Wars Beta. Why not re-add this upgrade?
5. And, finally, either modify /upgrades to show a list of your current upgrades or create this with /myupgrades.
Prices are undecided as of yet. Questions and comments are welcome and appreciated.
Owning the prox-mine upgrade, I love both 1 and 2 but I feel they might be a tad overpowered.
3 - Multi height weapons won't happen.
4 - Na the only pistol upgrade was breaks blocks + extra range combined. See 3.
5 - I like this idea, it'd be a nice neat way of showing it as opposed to checking all of the /upgrades weapon.

Celebrir

Reaction score
Mortar Upgrade.
Speed x2
Cost: 5000

Do I need to explain more? People like to let cannons explode (eg. Cannyon). I would like to have fast mortars. Why? Because there ain't any upgrades for mortars yet.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Mortar Upgrade.
Speed x2
Cost: 5000

Do I need to explain more? People like to let cannons explode (eg. Cannyon). I would like to have fast mortars. Why? Because there ain't any upgrades for mortars yet.
1.) There are triple mortars.
2.) KingSam said we can't speed up entities much more than they are now.

octopusmaster

Reaction score
The thing I would like is a new entity called a 'Spinner'. It basically moves its beam around it in a clockwise formation. If an item, it could have an upgrade of faster spinning and two lasers instead of one.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
The thing I would like is a new entity called a 'Spinner'. It basically moves its beam around it in a clockwise formation. If an item, it could have an upgrade of faster spinning and two lasers instead of one.
You are aware that this is an upgrade suggestion thread?
It makes me feel you are suggesting a complete new weapon and not an upgrade.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
First off nice sig :p. Second we have had many suggestions for upgrades on the TNT but all answers are the same No. Mainly because that the TNT block is a free weapon and should be the one always kept that way.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
2. Why not add a +1 range to the mine upgrade tree?
3. What about the ability to pick up your own mines and place them back in your inventory?
(This would function similarly to C4's move-ability upgrade.)

Amorix

Reaction score
Grenades could have a 'Bounce' upgrade. When you buy it, the grenade will bounce more before it explodes.
It would probably give you more bounces for each upgrade you buy in the Bounce upgrade tree. (Probably something like Bounce +1, +2, +3)

I'm not certain how it would price, if it's game breaking, or if it's even POSSIBLE.

• Disagree
Reactions: superstein

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Grenades could have a 'Bounce' upgrade. When you buy it, the grenade will bounce more before it explodes.
It would probably give you more bounces for each upgrade you buy in the Bounce upgrade tree. (Probably something like Bounce +1, +2, +3)

I'm not certain how it would price, if it's game breaking, or if it's even POSSIBLE.
Was already considered before being released, no result yet though :/