They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Good Skele

Reaction score
wait I don't think there can be a second John ?
we should maybe

how do you feel about this though:

also are you definitely gonna be around for the deadline because we need all town players to vote on the same person to lynch them, at this point most likely TWG, and if we dont lynch we likely lose the game
I mean, that does not look clear for sure. Maybe I should trust you this time, but first better to trust yourself, I suppose.
Out of my nulls he probably does look... dirty

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tim revealed the name but said he didnt have access to the description.
Alien detector blueprint pretty much speaks for itself
also TWG how were you planning about going on building the blueprint/what was your plan for dealing with it?
my plan was to slowly get the items I needed to build it later in the game
also can you give reads on everyone?
atm dont have any confident read on anyone else that i can remember at least now, sessy and/or skele maybe because of scum they're jumping on me with odd points
Where were you the rest of this day? A roleclaim this late seems suspicious...
lmao what
TWG is quite a null here for me too. I was feeling he's town after Unu lynch, but with silence and upcoming claim... I'm not sure anymore.
lmao what

I'm not sure if Sessy and Skele jumps on my lynch wagon because pretty much everyone else has already done so already, or if they actually think I'm scum. I don't understand why me being gone for two days necessarily makes me scum? Also wtf is their point about my claim coming in late, like aye you expected me to post my claim when I wasnt online?

Good Skele

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Sessy and Skele jumps on my lynch wagon because pretty much everyone else has already done so already, or if they actually think I'm scum. I don't understand why me being gone for two days necessarily makes me scum? Also wtf is their point about my claim coming in late, like aye you expected me to post my claim when I wasnt online?
What is that? Are you panicking? Did I say I'm voting you? Did I just vote you? I only said so far you're a null for me right now like most of my reads.

Reactions: sessybessy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it doesnt say what items are required though, thats what my point was.

if you didnt say anything about how to build it and i was maf, i couldve killed you the next night and lied about how to build it, meaning town never gets to.

you werent worried about that at all. sure its possible you didnt consider it but i find that hard to believe

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

my plan was to slowly get the items I needed to build it later in the game

atm dont have any confident read on anyone else that i can remember at least now, sessy and/or skele maybe because of scum they're jumping on me with odd points

lmao what

lmao what

I'm not jumping on the lynch wagon if I'm the first person to vote you AND the person to really bring you into the lynching pool. You appear to be panicking now, your vague answers to reasonable questions shows this.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What is that? Are you panicking? Did I say I'm voting you? Did I just vote you? I only said so far you're a null for me right now like most of my reads.
You never said you're voting me but you're using the same reasoning to no-longer townread me essentially with the same, imo faulty arguments, as sessy
I'm not jumping on the lynch wagon if I'm the first person to vote you AND the person to really bring you into the lynching pool. You appear to be panicking now, your vague answers to reasonable questions shows this.
As far as I'm aware you weren't the first to suspect me? Also dont bring up the "I voted you first" argument because obviously people suspected me earlier without voting me.

Good Skele and sessybessy could you please tell me how me being away for 2 days and claiming "late" makes me scum?

also btw sessybessy could u post your claim again I cant find it. Also claim your items fellas
it doesnt say what items are required though, thats what my point was.

if you didnt say anything about how to build it and i was maf, i couldve killed you the next night and lied about how to build it, meaning town never gets to.

you werent worried about that at all. sure its possible you didnt consider it but i find that hard to believe
But I gave a list of items that were needed didnt I?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
actually, true you did, after id already done it myself. so the point against you i had isnt as solid as i thought.

still, it was a couple days into the day when that happened, and when tim said the name. i still find it hard to believe that you sat there for a couple days being unsure whether to reveal what it does bearing in mind, from your pov, a maf could now have the item. like for me it'd be a no brainer that thats what i should do. so i still think youre probs scum. but no longer as confident at all.

aaaaaa

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also kinda dont like how uncertain you sound when you say you gave a list of items. if you made sure to do that in case i was scum youd remember doing it for sure right

if you didnt actually do it because of that though then itd be easier to forget exactly if you did or not imo

Good Skele

Reaction score
You never said you're voting me but you're using the same reasoning to no-longer townread me essentially with the same, imo faulty arguments, as sessy

As far as I'm aware you weren't the first to suspect me? Also dont bring up the "I voted you first" argument because obviously people suspected me earlier without voting me.

Good Skele and sessybessy could you please tell me how me being away for 2 days and claiming "late" makes me scum?

also btw sessybessy could u post your claim again I cant find it. Also claim your items fellas

I did not admit that you are scum before
But after what you've said, I do feel like you

Vote TWG

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so if skele is town and has gone to bed, i guess the decision is made, we're either lynching twg or no lynching. so if twg was town, maf have won. if twg was mafia, we get to have another day, and hk and aqua are like 99% scum since i dont see skele bussing his teammate like that at mylo.