They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
doesnt mean i did it on purpose.
Which is the problem with voting from vibes.

I don't see anything hk has done as intentional. It feels far more natural and laid back than from someone who is trying to stay in the lime light but contribute nothing useful.

I should know because that was how I used to play mafia via shitposting to stay relevant.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
its been mostly you and aqua going at it, with the rest being mia a lot, so again thats not fair. sure i could have pinged them more to get a discussion going, but at the end of the day, they gotta put in the effort aswell. hard pressuring players is just not my play style, im not you or mars. i tried to put some questions in here and there, and I drew my conclusions from things that took place
you never really questioned me or aqua either though. youve made no attempt at questioning sessy for like her reads or anything for example, or other peoples opinion on sessy who you have as a scumread. you completely ignored the whole aqua calling me a liar about blocking thing. i just dont buy it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Which is the problem with voting from vibes.
so are you saying you have vibes that it was intentional?

I don't see anything hk has done as intentional. It feels far more natural and laid back than from someone who is trying to stay in the lime light but contribute nothing useful.

I should know because that was how I used to play mafia via shitposting to stay relevant.
im not saying he has been trying to stay in the limelight. i said that about one post on day 0 but other than that one post he hasnt i agree, which may be because i called it out.

that post is this one (and my original comment on it below it):

The general consensus was to lynch. It seemed to go towards erik, but shifted towards unu. (im not certain on the timeline, but) after i said id be willing to lynch unu (without giving much of a backing behind it), a few other 'less vocal' also said unu was susp (altho i think they said both Erik and unu, which things can be said about i guess, but i must check). It can be frustrating to see susp cast your way, with not much to work with, especially on a day 0. Then inf comes out with a post, sorta defending erik if you wanna see it that way, buy definitely going after unu. Deadline coming up.

This in consideration, i dont find it too weird unu would make a claim. Emphasis being on a claim. Now, i love me a day 0 lynch just as much as anyone here should, but i find it kinda funny if you will, that the claim happens to be cop. Do i trust the claim? Well, i dont really have a reason to trust it. If you are actually worried you will get lynched and are trying a desperate attempt at getting info, what better than a cop cc.

Here is the thing tho. Yes unu could have felt pressured, but a fake cop claim? Please. The scenario for that doesnt feel right, unu wasnt that close yet, and again a cop claim? Too obvious. Then again, as always, im not voting an unccd cop. Could be unu realized that people wouldnt be keen to do that. A last thing, i find the phrasing of 'you might not wanna lynch a cop' peculiar. Feels like he wanted to play it cool.

More on things beside unu in a bit. Feel free to ping or ask q's.
This post pings my radar a bit, feels like quite an unnecessarily lengthy way to say what your point is, as though making an effort to look like you're contributing more than you really are, which usually comes from self-conscious mafia than town who don't usually consider doing that kind of thing since they're not as concerned with appearances. From memory, I've noticed this as part of your mafia meta as well, though not sure on that one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im not saying he has been trying to stay in the limelight. i said that about one post on day 0 but other than that one post he hasnt i agree, which may be because i called it out.
(tho my point wasnt that he was trying to "stay in the limelight" more than hes trying to look like hes putting more effort than what he really is, but yh i agree he stopped doing that)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
2 good contributions regarding you that Hk brought up from skimreading his posts:

Dont you optimistic me. This game you feel chaotic and this game you feel maf. To me those vibes strengthen eachother. You were on a lot of people yesterday, and there was a lot of suspicion and chaos to go around, but somehow fog, who you felt sure was scum as first got lynched in the end. I cant help but feel you are behaving scummy.
mhm, inf what was your name again?
The former sharing the same opinion I have with you creating chaos - especially in day 0 where you went from ez lynch to an abrupt fog lynch based on nothing.

The latter bringing up your role name which compliments the theory you are third party due to it's unique name structure (with a title rather than a sir name) and the fact that it implies your not actually a member of the town, you're a 'hobo'.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so are you saying you have vibes that it was intentional?
I thought you were doing it intentionally yes, otherwise I wouldn't have used it as an argument against you.

However, it's entirely possible you didn't do it on purpose which is why I focused on the much stronger evidence against you rather than 'MuH vIbEs'

this evidence lacks from an Hk lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
2 good contributions regarding you that Hk brought up from skimreading his posts:
ok but then consider im 3p and these mean nothing

The former sharing the same opinion I have with you creating chaos - especially in day 0 where you went from ez lynch to an abrupt fog lynch based on nothing.
thats not even what happened at all. idk what an 'ez' lynch is but i didnt go for an 'abrupt fog lynch based on nothing', id been scumreading fog for days before i voted him.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
you never really questioned me or aqua either though. youve made no attempt at questioning sessy for like her reads or anything for example, or other peoples opinion on sessy who you have as a scumread. you completely ignored the whole aqua calling me a liar about blocking thing. i just dont buy it.
again with the blocking thing. you guys had a 2 page discussion and then started bolding stuff about pm related shennanigans. i read it, probably not carefully enough, i didnt think much of, and the next day you go after me for ignoring it. any reason i could give as to why i 'ignored it' would be wifom drenched, so i dont see how i could change your mind about that. playstyles differ, stuff slips my mind

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
thats not even what happened at all. idk what an 'ez' lynch is but i didnt go for an 'abrupt fog lynch based on nothing', id been scumreading fog for days before i voted him.
In my defence it's hard for me to grasp the timescale of day 0.

I also haven't reread it.

But from what I recall you were a few votes off of being lynched then you muddied the water pushing for pairjax and unu, before jumping on fog and rushing a lynch.

Also I never found fog scummy so if you want to explain why you suspected him so much I'm willing to listen.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
what im not saying hk should seem scum to you because he went after me

im saying hk calling me out, if im 3p, shouldnt make him townie to you
Hk doesn't seem townie, he seems neutral. I have no reason to suspect either which is why I really think lynching him when we can mylo is a terrible idea when there's much stronger evidence and reasoning to support a lynch on others.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
again with the blocking thing. you guys had a 2 page discussion and then started bolding stuff about pm related shennanigans. i read it, probably not carefully enough, i didnt think much of, and the next day you go after me for ignoring it. any reason i could give as to why i 'ignored it' would be wifom drenched, so i dont see how i could change your mind about that. playstyles differ, stuff slips my mind
This seems kinda sketch to me tho

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean tbf i just re-read when aqua said it and it wasnt quite as clear as i thought he'd worded it so i guess this could be true. i think shed have made an effort to pretend to be shocked by it if you were scum anyways now that i think about it.

still i feel youd put more effort in as a townie than what you have done, today and all game.

But from what I recall you were a few votes off of being lynched then you muddied the water pushing for pairjax and unu, before jumping on fog and rushing a lynch.
yeah thats not what happened

Also I never found fog scummy so if you want to explain why you suspected him so much I'm willing to listen.
vibes mostly. he was also acting weird in general like clarifying an obvious joke even tho fog doesnt clarify not-obvious jokes usually.

i wasnt mega sure he was scum, but it was day 0 and it was the best read i had after unu claimed cop.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean tbf i just re-read when aqua said it and it wasnt quite as clear as i thought he'd worded it so i guess this could be true. i think shed have made an effort to pretend to be shocked by it if you were scum anyways now that i think about it.
well, unless aqua's your scumbuddy, in which case i can see why youd ignore it actually.