Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hang on just a second

twg started with this incredibly town sided blueprint

i then stole said blueprint from him

only us two knew about it

twg didnt say anything about what it did, even when it was a few hours before the deadline, he still didnt push for me to say what it did/say what it did himself.

in fact, when i did say i was going to reveal it, he asked me why id do that.

wouldnt twg, if hes town, be worried that i was maf, would nightkill him n2, and keep the secrets of the blueprint for myself?

why was he not scared of that

that in addition to his completely lack of effort bringing massclaiming items onto the table for discussion day 0 does not sit right with me at all

maybe ill be voting twg today after all

Reactions: sessybessy and Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
hang on just a second

twg didnt say anything about what it did, even when it was a few hours before the deadline, he still didnt push for me to say what it did/say what it did himself.

wouldnt twg, if hes town, be worried that i was maf, would nightkill him n2, and keep the secrets of the blueprint for myself?

that in addition to his completely lack of effort bringing massclaiming items onto the table for discussion day 0 does not sit right with me at all

Cool, so we agree TWG tonight you tomorrow?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm John Lynch and I don't have any abilities, as yall know by now I began the game with the alien detector which basically is the most op item in the game. I've been looting stuff from the market square as I didn't really have anything better to do, N1 I took the cow (which inf rudely stole away from me) and N2 I took the can of paint.

Infected_alien8_ my reasoning for not massclaiming items earlier was mainly because I thought that it was unlikely that only town had the items I needed for the blueprint - seeing as we'd won the game immediately when I got all items likely meant that the mafia were in possesion of the items (which it seems they are). I really saw no point in claiming as the mafia may be aware of their being an item of that caliber in the setup.

im too nausetic to write any big wall of text right now, but I'll say that I think inf's the best lynch candidate today (based on what Aqua said earlier on them).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm John Lynch and I don't have any abilities, as yall know by now I began the game with the alien detector which basically is the most op item in the game. I've been looting stuff from the market square as I didn't really have anything better to do, N1 I took the cow (which inf rudely stole away from me) and N2 I took the can of paint.

Infected_alien8_ my reasoning for not massclaiming items earlier was mainly because I thought that it was unlikely that only town had the items I needed for the blueprint - seeing as we'd won the game immediately when I got all items likely meant that the mafia were in possesion of the items (which it seems they are). I really saw no point in claiming as the mafia may be aware of their being an item of that caliber in the setup.

im too nausetic to write any big wall of text right now, but I'll say that I think inf's the best lynch candidate today (based on what Aqua said earlier on them).
respond to this please

hang on just a second

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hang on just a second

i was thinking about revealing it earlier but I think tim revealed the name of the item so I saw no purpose to explaining it further?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i was thinking about revealing it earlier but I think tim revealed the name of the item so I saw no purpose to explaining it further?
tim revealed the name but said he didnt have access to the description.

you didnt think at all you should explain what items are needed for it so that i cant kill you then lie about it the next day?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my biggest fear is that skele is town and town wont be able to pile onto a maf because hes just not going to be here to vote, since we need all four remaining townies to agree on someone, else maf can just not vote/unvote last second. then his absence would lose the game for us.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i think you misread my post cuz i was just talking about why i think scum wouldnt be likely to come up with the idea of a diary and fake claim it n1
I was referring to what timdood said about trading items, maybe I quoted the wrong post im not sure.

John Lynch
More like John is going to be lynched*

Where were you the rest of this day? A roleclaim this late seems suspicious...

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
well, since I haven't voted yet in this game I'm gonna go for TWG. The last minute claim and this whole game is just too sus for me.
Watch me be wrong.

Vote TWG

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 2: Three Hours to Go!
TheWeakGuy48_ - sessybessy [L-3]

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to lynch and 4 players to no lynch. If no player receives the majority of votes by the deadline, nobody will be lynched.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Apologies, apologies and apologies... John Day, zero things I may do
I've read the entire conversation and well... don't know if you can even call it a conversation.
Inffy stands a town read after those posts with Aqua, and I would say it's T v T again, but have literally nothing to say about Aqua, I haven't seen them play earlier, although before replacement I can't say I would town read the player either.
TWG is quite a null here for me too. I was feeling he's town after Unu lynch, but with silence and upcoming claim... I'm not sure anymore.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
we should maybe
Apologies, apologies and apologies... John Day, zero things I may do
I've read the entire conversation and well... don't know if you can even call it a conversation.
Inffy stands a town read after those posts with Aqua, and I would say it's T v T again, but have literally nothing to say about Aqua, I haven't seen them play earlier, although before replacement I can't say I would town read the player either.
TWG is quite a null here for me too. I was feeling he's town after Unu lynch, but with silence and upcoming claim... I'm not sure anymore.
how do you feel about this though:

hang on just a second

also are you definitely gonna be around for the deadline because we need all town players to vote on the same person to lynch them, at this point most likely TWG, and if we dont lynch we likely lose the game