The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
That said, my vice is that I have to vote for 3 unique people each day phase or I will be unable to use my ability that night.
aha i thought it was something like that since your first post day 1 and today had votes in them (day 0 didnt so i knew it wasnt having to vote first post of everyday)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i guess since stranger is stacey i am also stranger
oh i forgot that we didn't have to use the word vote

i just searched for them saying 'vote' and found them voting boooo + quoting alisha's votecount where they voted ender

i wondered why i couldnt find the ender vote myself but just figured i was blind + couldnt be bothered to double check

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, realistically, Ender mimics the items that get given out by town. Book (Poke), Lip Balm (Hip) & Video Games (Shadow). This makes me suspicious that mr visit me to have a good time happy pills (Mac) may be third party and maybe we should lynch them.

?????
me claiming it will expose my vice and I'd rather not expose it
Claiming your trigger will expose your vice? So it's not an item then

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, realistically, Ender mimics the items that get given out by town. Book (Poke), Lip Balm (Hip) & Video Games (Shadow). This makes me suspicious that mr visit me to have a good time happy pills (Mac) may be third party and maybe we should lynch them.
why do you think hes third party because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.