The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I need to clarify a couple of things I've said about my role that I got wrong. I know it's not exactly pressing information, but I'd still prefer not to get witch hunted for being wrong later. When I said everybody has what I need I was incorrect. I do not choose who I visit, only whether or not I do, my target is chosen for me and I don't know who it is.

That out of the way, I received two of the same item last night. Hip, what item is it you lost last night?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Still got 0 items and despite the roles of the dead mentioning items, still sceptic that items exist at all.

Ender looking real susp after that poke flip, but claiming like that seems like such a rookie mistake for ender if he lied. Also why did poke get killed??

Also wanna susp stranger for voting inf like that. Unless its an epic buss scheme, imo inffy is looking prtty good now.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok i don't have much time right now but i'll at least try and answer hip and twg

well i guess there i someone who can steal items according to poke's thingy. also my main suspects now prob would be ender due to the confirmation from pokes monopoly on books. i mean its kinda weak i guess but i mean if theres no one else whos a prime lynch target id be fine with an ender lynch
well the way i read it, his books came from a library and he had a monopoly of giving out books from the library

at least, that's the only way that makes sense to me, so i don't really agree that there's a contradiction there

Vote Enderfive

Think it's pretty clear it's Enderfive at this point. IMO they went out of their way claiming to be able to give books not realising Poke had already claimed so.
you're using the argument that i went out of my way to claim i could hand out books not realising someone else had already claimed that when i was very explicitly refuting boo

yes, it's true that i missed poke's claim
no, i didn't go out of my way to claim that i could give out books, i simply answered someone's tag about boo giving me a book

btw i do find this ender claim suspicious, but i dont think that he would skip the thread to claim if he was mafia (since its very reckless but i guess possible) and i remember day 0 hip was joking about batteries and i was joking about pamphlets and then ender quoted us and said that we might have some extra info (thinking these were actual items) so i thought he knew about the existence of items since day 0 which would lign up™ with his claim (i realised it at the time because of pet cat being listed as an inventory item so more items obviously existed) but he could have also just known about items as part of his vice or something
yes thank you

i have a very item-centric role so when you guys started talking about batteries and pamphlets, that caught my eye

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Just something I wanted to say before I forgot (and idk if this sentiment has been expressed yet), but our vices quite likely are things which other townees can accidently trigger

My vice is that if I have a video game in my inventory I can't use my night action. The guy who can give out that item died, but was town. Its quite possible that we sabotage ourselves by accident, though obviously still have to worry about mafia/3p

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

Infected_alien8_ may I ask who your top suspects are now?

Verb Inffy
you for voting me for being wrong about poke since maybe that's why you killed him, to frame me!
Still got 0 items and despite the roles of the dead mentioning items, still sceptic that items exist at all.
wat

i have to say i find it weird how you're so 'what??? items??' all game, going so far as to be sceptical about them even when dead roles have mentioned them
i was unable to
how come

Oh shit I totally typed the wrong name when voting earlier, stupid brain :p

Unverb Inffy
Verb TWG
sure sure, why did you want to vote TWG right at the start then

Please still answer my question tho - or to be more specific, how has Poke flipping town affected your reads?
psh poke was scum but they tailored his alignment to flip town to frame ender and get us to mislynch!!!!!!

but also im really sorry for tunneling you wrongly PokeSvorlds <3 i hope it wasnt too frustrating

about my reads now that poke's flipped town - idk, none of my reads really relied on poke being scum so nothing really changed as a result of his flip

i will say though that overnight i started to lowkey change my mind on hip but idk, he still VIBES scummy to me and how he's so eager to get confirmed all the time (like start of yesterday he was so keen to 'prove' himself and then same again today feeling so keen to show that items can be stolen and that sounds like a scum ability so he must be town etc) just feels wrong to me somehow, like abnormal, but i also dont think ive ever seen hip be tunneled and scumread like he has (by me) in this game before so maybe its normal for him as town to be so keen to be out of the limelight once he's actually in it

also last night i gained and lost an item and just like hip said it sounds very much like it'd protect me from something

Timdood3 do you think you visited me?

reads rn:

inactives being scum would make sense due to the very bizarre kill choices

stranger is now on my radar for behaviour today + i remember a few games ago when i called out all mafia roles day 0 she decided to leave me alive and tim was confused so it seems she likes to make risky plays as mafia when choosing nightkills so that'd fit with this game too

i randomly started to get paranoid about notty last night but i think its just baseless

oog - whats the flavour justification for why you could make night chats with people?

also i assume you got your pet?

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i randomly started to get paranoid about notty last night but i think its just baseless

oog - whats the flavour justification for why you could make night chats with people?

also i assume you got your pet?
flavour - nonya business (notty knows it but its not a typical inn role but i dont want to say any more since someone may magically guess my role name based on it and who knows maybe poke was killed by a RID since he did claim librarian!)

and NO i did NOT GET PET and i lost my BOOK and OTHER ITEM but from night 1 hip suggests that even if you gain and lose an item on the same night, youre told about it, but i did not get told about my pet cat

Status
Not open for further replies.