The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
flavour - nonya business (notty knows it but its not a typical inn role but i dont want to say any more since someone may magically guess my role name based on it and who knows maybe poke was killed by a RID since he did claim librarian!)

and NO i did NOT GET PET and i lost my BOOK and OTHER ITEM but from night 1 hip suggests that even if you gain and lose an item on the same night, youre told about it, but i did not get told about my pet cat
woops for some reason my cursor left the text box and i hit enter and it sent post

*i did not get told about my pet cat AT ALL which is why my conspiracy theory that you and mulb are also mafia exists

also notty's role is trustworthy (ithink) i told you myself!
admittedly i initially believed hk's claim last game and it was a lie but um im right this time!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i might as well say what my other item was
it was a video game
but the death text semi-suggests that neither shadow or sessy did a night action and i didnt visit shadow (if day abilities even count for stuff like that) so either theres a second video game giver or shadow did just give it to me and the flavour text for their deaths was just about not talking during day

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
flavour - nonya business (notty knows it but its not a typical inn role but i dont want to say any more since someone may magically guess my role name based on it and who knows maybe poke was killed by a RID since he did claim librarian!)

and NO i did NOT GET PET and i lost my BOOK and OTHER ITEM but from night 1 hip suggests that even if you gain and lose an item on the same night, youre told about it, but i did not get told about my pet cat
yeah i got told i gained and lost an item last night too

i assume i was roleblocked then, or like a role that both a) stops you giving items and b) takes any items you have
also another reason for my conspiracy theory is that inf & sessy have a linked role kinda thing and its my general belief that for roles like that 1 is mafia and 1 is town and sessy was obviously town so!!!!
excuse me do you honestly believe id bus my partner on day 1 like that!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
*i did not get told about my pet cat AT ALL which is why my conspiracy theory that you and mulb are also mafia exists
(this is to counter the theory that i was tims target last night and that's why the pet cat wasnt there (i think thats what he said it does?) but i guess i could still have been tims target since i lost my book and video game as well but inf did NOT DELIVER MY PET CAT)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i assume i was roleblocked then, or like a role that both a) stops you giving items and b) takes any items you have
but you said it was a day ability right
how can you block a day ability!
but i guess that other role would work like notty's role last game but why would that exist and then also basic item stealers
excuse me do you honestly believe id bus my partner on day 1 like that!
its not outside the realms of possibility!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im just mad that i didnt get any lip balm or at least a book to read, im totally out of the loop here and i feel left out ;(
i just find it weird how you're so like insistent kinda on telling us that you feel that way?

like back on day 0 when people discussed items you made it a point to say that you knew 0 about items and were kinda annoyed about it

and then now this, even after seeing them, you're sceptical about them existing

i feel like you're hiding something i just dont know whether its good or evil!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'd like to take this opportunity and point out i had no indication there were items involved in this game (other than people now mentioning items), nor did i have an item in my possession at any point this game so far. ty
thread seems to be controlled by people talking about items.
as i said before, i know nothing about items, so its interesting hearing everyone about them. could there be roles giving and taking items or is it more of a random thing, i wonder
i'm so lost, how does everyone but me seem to know about the existence of items
and this today obv

Still got 0 items and despite the roles of the dead mentioning items, still sceptic that items exist at all.
like, if i didnt know about items i think id just kinda be like 'well ok i guess items exist but my role isnt relevant' but its like you take it as a bigger issue than that and it feels like you're doing it for a specific reason vs just naturally saying your thoughts

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
like, if i didnt know about items i think id just kinda be like 'well ok i guess items exist but my role isnt relevant' but its like you take it as a bigger issue than that and it feels like you're doing it for a specific reason vs just naturally saying your thoughts
slightly sounds like the cover story of an item stealer tbh

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't want to, and I won't, vote Poke, at least today. Everyone who votes them (mmmmaaaaybe except Inffy(kinda)) has bogus reasoning. Don't think Poke will flip scum, don't think we'll gain any valuable info if Poke flips town. At this point I'd rather no execute.
here was the TWG post that kept coming to mind (at the time i found it really gross and weirdly written but now that poke flipped town my mind is like "that post ages ago was TWG trying to look inno but being so officially against a poke lynched"

like the way he says it he sounds like a politician or something, "I don't want to, and I won't, vote Poke, at least today." idk its just like weirdly officially said and like clean/formal if that makes any sense to anyone, so it kinda stuck with me as being weird

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
here was the TWG post that kept coming to mind (at the time i found it really gross and weirdly written but now that poke flipped town my mind is like "that post ages ago was TWG trying to look inno but being so officially against a poke lynched"

like the way he says it he sounds like a politician or something, "I don't want to, and I won't, vote Poke, at least today." idk its just like weirdly officially said and like clean/formal if that makes any sense to anyone, so it kinda stuck with me as being weird
and the clean/formal thing is in plenty of his other posts as well imo

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
like you make it a point that you have nothing to do with items, unnaturally so
it's just something im doing as part of a gimmick this game, cus to me it feels like every role out there has a notion of items and mine hadnt. in addition i havent received a single item yet, so i still feel like the only person this game who doesnt have anything to do with items whatsoever, which i found a bit funny, hence i keep bringing it up. there is nothing more to it really, but ofcourse me saying that doesnt mean much unless you trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.