The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why did someone kill poke
im so confused by the kill targets this game
presumably me night 1 -> poke night 2 who was under decently heavy suspicion for boo claiming essentially an identical role (obviously boo's ability was to do that but there was no way to confirm they used it on poke, i assume they did)
i stand by the fact that jurgen and mac are mafia!
shadow wasnt but um hes bad!

hipmeow

Reaction score
well i guess there i someone who can steal items according to poke's thingy. also my main suspects now prob would be ender due to the confirmation from pokes monopoly on books. i mean its kinda weak i guess but i mean if theres no one else whos a prime lynch target id be fine with an ender lynch

hipmeow

Reaction score
also im just saying either way i was either attacked during the first night or someone stole something from me and idk about u those both seem like mafia abilities or atleast anti town abilities

hipmeow

Reaction score
your mafia buddy huh!!!!!
i mean either way, we pretty much know there is a stealer due to pokes vice (if i read it right) and no one claimed that they had their item lost/stolen yesterday apart from me and you. so assuming there was a nk and someone who stole they would be on us. if anyone else had their item lost surely they would of told us

hipmeow

Reaction score
Vote Enderfive

Think it's pretty clear it's Enderfive at this point. IMO they went out of their way claiming to be able to give books not realising Poke had already claimed so.
i think we should hold off on this until everyone has spoken, it could still be possible there is some way ender could give books which doesnt conflict with pokes flavour (like infs). plus someone might have some more juicy info for us

Reactions: Enderfive

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean either way, we pretty much know there is a stealer due to pokes vice (if i read it right) and no one claimed that they had their item lost/stolen yesterday apart from me and you. so assuming there was a nk and someone who stole they would be on us. if anyone else had their item lost surely they would of told us
if this is the case you have to agree with me that the mafia team is 100% full of inactives since targeting either of us after day 0 was bad + targeting poke last night was also bad

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
btw i do find this ender claim suspicious, but i dont think that he would skip the thread to claim if he was mafia (since its very reckless but i guess possible) and i remember day 0 hip was joking about batteries and i was joking about pamphlets and then ender quoted us and said that we might have some extra info (thinking these were actual items) so i thought he knew about the existence of items since day 0 which would lign up™ with his claim (i realised it at the time because of pet cat being listed as an inventory item so more items obviously existed) but he could have also just known about items as part of his vice or something

• Thank You
Reactions: Enderfive

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if this is the case you have to agree with me that the mafia team is 100% full of inactives since targeting either of us after day 0 was bad + targeting poke last night was also bad
I mean it's WIFOM if anything and it's also not unheard of Mafia teams making weird kills.
i think we should hold off on this until everyone has spoken, it could still be possible there is some way ender could give books which doesnt conflict with pokes flavour (like infs). plus someone might have some more juicy info for us
I wonder how he'll play it off but I 100% believe he is scum, at least for the time being.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright imma try to recreate my hot take reads list.
I went back to page 30 initially, but I got bored so I went to the start of day 1 instead. Only skipped like 5 pages or something -_-

I made bookmarks as I go (this is a good feature) and will go through them later to pull quotes out and stuff.

IN THE MEANTIME:
Ltin's Hot Take Reads List

Mulbs - neutral, but this association with lib balm struck me a bit strange (see below)

Inf - mild susp, but other than some general stuff about the bomb thing I don't remember why. Hopefully my bookmarks remind me

Hip - very susp. I guess it is fair to say that lip balm is technically a drug. BUT the only time I can actually image anyone would say that is when they are trying to be technically correct, I.e. they said something that wasn't quite right and had to be like "well technically I was correct". Also some more things. Wait for quotes.

Everybody else - I got nothing (I know I had more reads on this list but I don't remember who they are, hopefully my bookmarks will jog my memory or give me more reads when I go through them).

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Hip - very susp. I guess it is fair to say that lip balm is technically a drug. BUT the only time I can actually image anyone would say that is when they are trying to be technically correct, I.e. they said something that wasn't quite right and had to be like "well technically I was correct". Also some more things. Wait for quotes.
uh i dont think hip ever said lip balm was a drug
he said his vice involves a drug

hipmeow

Reaction score
I guess it is fair to say that lip balm is technically a drug. BUT the only time I can actually image anyone would say that is when they are trying to be technically correct, I.e. they said something that wasn't quite right and had to be like "well technically I was correct". Also some more things.
the lip balm is not related to my drug vice, i never said lip balm is a drug or is kind of a drug

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i swear over the past two games you have used wifom a couple times
i use wifom against my own arguments (e.g. earlier i said about me bringing up how i wouldnt trust me just based on my claim) so that i can just avoid other people saying it since it truly is trash

i dont think i used it once in comedy club?

Status
Not open for further replies.