The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

why did you say that you were definitely gonna kill an inactive and that there was nothing i could say to change your mind though
Killing an inactive was just something I could get behind with anyways, the nothing could change my mind part was not a declaration of me not trusting you but rather me coming to terms with the decision after seeing how everyone was saying different things which was confusing

I'll have another read-through

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
actually we can since the bomb is a lie and i wrote that item up myself and it does nothing

pranked

(im just gonna say this now since i realize itll be susp tomorrow when someone doesnt die [yes i truly failed to consider that])

my role can give out items

i can name the items whatever i want to, and if i name it the same thing as another item in the game, it replicates those effects

i cant name the same item the same name twice

i choose my item name during the day + choose to visit someone at night to give it to them, and anyone who visits me also gets one

since i knew 0 items to be able to use yesterday i decided to create my own to get some reads so i made up a bomb item so i could give it to someone i suspected to see if theyd try to secretly blow someone up, so i gave it to boooo since i was sus of her by the end of the day and i thought she'd be unlikely to be nightkilled and i thought maybe hip/poke would be lynched anyways even if i didnt catch them out

i cant give out items anymore if my spouse is unhappy - my vice is being an obsessive partner

when mulb said they were forced to kill someone i assumed they must have visited me + received the bomb that way so thats how i knew about them having it
*gun flashbacks*

aha so this is one of inffys weird plays. You silly goose.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First off.. oh damn. Inffy's claim made so much more sense now and it's pretty obvious Booo is lying (since Poke ccs him).

TWG - Strong scum. In addition to me getting the feeling that he's working with Notty, in addition to his hesitance to give his reasoning for his reads, which tells me that he doesn't want to have his reads overanalyzed.
Like what I literally gave my reasoning so idk what you're on about

Reactions: HKCaper

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what the actual fuck is going on

i have no clue what to think of any of this, but in the meanwhile, i can confirm that i did not get a book from boo

i instead gave her one

so, that's a thing lmao
If you can give out books then you cc both Boo and Poke.

Also this is kinda special since we're in a 3-way counterclaim right now. Poke cc's Ender and Boo. Ender claims Boo is lying and is already cc'd by Poke. Boo is cc'd by both Poke and Ender.
Meant to write something with that oops:

Interesting how you claim to have given a book to boo, when poke claimed to be the sole book giver.

At this point my guess is boo and poke could well both be maf.
Thinking about it, it's actually possible. If all these cc's are genuine then 2/3 of the claims should be scum - which means it's likely Boo + Poke/Ender. I feel like Ender is also a possibility as they might've not realised that Poke was claiming to be the sole book giver.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you can give out books then you cc both Boo and Poke.

Also this is kinda special since we're in a 3-way counterclaim right now. Poke cc's Ender and Boo. Ender claims Boo is lying and is already cc'd by Poke. Boo is cc'd by both Poke and Ender.

Thinking about it, it's actually possible. If all these cc's are genuine then 2/3 of the claims should be scum - which means it's likely Boo + Poke/Ender. I feel like Ender is also a possibility as they might've not realised that Poke was claiming to be the sole book giver.
i'm not exactly counterclaiming poke, although if he says he's definitely the only one capable of handing out books, then that's certainly a problem

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I mean inffy contradicts the one thing already but you explicitly said you gave a book which I really don’t see being the case if your role has nothing to do with mine

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM
whatever. If someone visits me or I visit them that person gets a book. But in the flavoring of my role it says I took the library as my sleeping location and then also says I’m the only person who gives out books.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM
whatever. If someone visits me or I visit them that person gets a book. But in the flavoring of my role it says I took the library as my sleeping location and then also says I’m the only person who gives out books.
ok well that doesn't exactly contradict the flavour of my book-giving powers, so i'm fine with you for now

boo on the other hand is either lying or there's some stealing shenanigans going on
or there's some sort of a weird mirror role in play
or there's a busdriver
or actually it can be a million different things so i'd like to hear boo elaborate on this whole thing

definitely wary of her because of what inf said about her giving him a bomb?? i'm actually confused on that whole thing as well, can someone explain that to me?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So Mulb claimed to have an item which allowed her to kill someone tonight. As turned out it was something called a 'armored bomb' or whatever.

Inf said that boo also had a bomb and placed it on inf without telling anyone (it could be placed by pinging someone twice) . Everything he said about the bomb was confirmed by mulb. Everyone was confused how inf would know, seeing how it would only tell someone the bomb was passed to them at night start, but inf knew everything.

In a big suprise inffy revealed it was all part of his scheme. His power allowed him to create and item (description and everything) and for the rest it works like all items this game (visiting someone or getting visited gives item). Afaik he gave the bomb to boo to see what they would do with it.

Boo claimed that they didnt realize inf wouldnt be able to pass the bomb further and then claimed something with books, in addition to claiming they gave ender a book, which ender refuted.

So ye.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Mulb claimed to have an item which allowed her to kill someone tonight. As turned out it was something called a 'armored bomb' or whatever.

Inf said that boo also had a bomb and placed it on inf without telling anyone (it could be placed by pinging someone twice) . Everything he said about the bomb was confirmed by mulb. Everyone was confused how inf would know, seeing how it would only tell someone the bomb was passed to them at night start, but inf knew everything.

In a big suprise inffy revealed it was all part of his scheme. His power allowed him to create and item (description and everything) and for the rest it works like all items this game (visiting someone or getting visited gives item). Afaik he gave the bomb to boo to see what they would do with it.

Boo claimed that they didnt realize inf wouldnt be able to pass the bomb further and then claimed something with books, in addition to claiming they gave ender a book, which ender refuted.

So ye.
i'm sorry, if inf was scamming boo, how did mulb know about it to confirm it all

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

So ye.
also i think based on this the closest thing i can think of to a counterclaim that i would do right now is cc inf, not poke

i get the feeling that alisha is just trolling us all and put the same three or four powers or vices in a randomiser to make random combinations to give everyone lmao

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also i think based on this the closest thing i can think of to a counterclaim that i would do right now is cc inf, not poke

i get the feeling that alisha is just trolling us all and put the same three or four powers or vices in a randomiser to make random combinations to give everyone lmao
So did you actively give a 'book' to boooo as your action? Do you give books every night?

Status
Not open for further replies.