The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

Hello!! I'm awake

actually we can since the bomb is a lie and i wrote that item up myself and it does nothing

pranked

(im just gonna say this now since i realize itll be susp tomorrow when someone doesnt die [yes i truly failed to consider that])

my role can give out items

i can name the items whatever i want to, and if i name it the same thing as another item in the game, it replicates those effects

i cant name the same item the same name twice

i choose my item name during the day + choose to visit someone at night to give it to them, and anyone who visits me also gets one

since i knew 0 items to be able to use yesterday i decided to create my own to get some reads so i made up a bomb item so i could give it to someone i suspected to see if theyd try to secretly blow someone up, so i gave it to boooo since i was sus of her by the end of the day and i thought she'd be unlikely to be nightkilled and i thought maybe hip/poke would be lynched anyways even if i didnt catch them out

i cant give out items anymore if my spouse is unhappy - my vice is being an obsessive partner

when mulb said they were forced to kill someone i assumed they must have visited me + received the bomb that way so thats how i knew about them having it
Infected_alien8_ Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
maybe i shouldve kept it quiet a bit longer + made another item to boooo saying they can give mafia another kill if they tag all their teammates but ITS TOO LATE NOW i blame notty for pressuring me to claim so much
Maybe if you weren't claiming clairevoyance and knowing a ton of things you shouldn't know unless something was up then I wouldn't of wanted you to claim!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
reads list before bed time

hip - slight scum - i realize now i was probably misremembering what boooo was agreeing with me about so my new arguments don't hold up anymore but i still think he vibes scum + the way he went about claiming felt scummy + i still dont like how he overreacted to my comment on him day 0

moog - strong town his role sounds believable + it was a believable way to claim it imo

notty - town or third party who has to protect hip since theyve been super defensive of hip ever since the start and i dont agree with their reasoning for it - but they certainly dont vibe scummy and i think they have good intentions behind their actions since it just feels that way

ltin - havent really spoken much yet since band camp so i cant give much of a read here but whenever they have spoken theyve felt at ease and relaxed so slight town read

shadow - idk, i found their font thing earlier weird and i kinda dont think theyd do that as scum since it mightve brought attention to themselves (im assuming it was just a joke) but idk, slight town for now

TWG - slight scum, just feels overly cautious - like he's wearing a business suit rather than his casual clothes like he usually would if that makes sense

jurgen - dunno

mac - dunno

stranger - dunno, i think their read on me was completely bizarre but i dont see any motivation behind making that up so i lean towards thinking it was a genuine mistake where they misremembered/misinterpreted stuff since they were skimming or something? they feel town too so i guess slight town

tim - moderate town, they feel fine to me and i dont think theyd behave like they did as scum since i think theyd understand it would likely draw a bunch of attention to themselves so itd be a risky move (and for what?)

hk - moderate town, just vibes town to me, their thoughts feel genuine and the way he talks is reminidng me a lot of in LCN a few games ago when he was town - like kinda working through things out loud, saying hes not sure if im onto something or just pretending like i am - i guess he could replicate that but overall just feels townie

mulb - slight town for being honest about the bombs, but i dont like how reluctant they were to give it to poke or hip, and idk whether to be concerned about the fact they didnt get the hint that boooo had bombed me after i mentioned it a lot but i was being vague so i can also understand now understanding what i meant so eh, they FEEL town to me though

poke - moderate scum, tbh theyve felt a lot better to me these last few pages but maybe thats just since we were just kinda chilling out and boooo is basically confirmed scum so tensions are lower now, but before that theyve smelt scum to me, their reads smelt fake and scummy (e.g. scum vibe on skele after like 1 post, townread on boooo which i just didnt feel felt genuine), and i still havent forgotten how they magically came online when they needed to twice

ender - slight town, read on them hasnt changed from before since they havent really been here, they seem fine but also more agreeable than usual, and also boooo used him for her claim which could mean shes trying to get a scum buddy to help her out like moog said, but overall ender feels ok mostly i guess

skele - dunno

boooo - pranked

sessy - dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.