The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i visited inffy (as i said i would), i didnt get an item again

lets take a look at what we know:
1) twg and i claimed to have visited inf yesterday
2) twg got pet bunny and inffy got a shield, i got nothing, but inf got blocked seeing how moog didnt get an item
3) last night i visited inf, who completed his action, but i didnt get an item again
4) twg claims he visited comp, but comp died

you tell me what happend. i would say twg is lying, but then again, hip and inf confirmed the shield. there could be a busdriver, but inf did get blocked yesterday.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was making a claim table but my power went out and I wont be able to finish it till tomorrow night so here is a half complete table
PersonOccupationViceAbilities
NottyInvestigative journalistBlood - 1-shot bulletproof. If hit it upgrades the day ability so that I'll also be told if they respond with a no.Day action - send fake message to someone at the end of the day asking if they want to join a cult. Only third parties get this message. If they respond yes I will know. If they respond no or did not receive the message I won't get told anything.
Oog???Pet Cat - 1-shot bulletproof. If hit or the pet cat is removed from their inventory they lose their day ability.Day action - choose someone to have a night chat with.
Ender???Happy Pills - They consume and need 1 happy pill or they can't use their action.Night action - Give either a book, video game or lip balm to someone.
StrangerA detective of sortsThreatening? - Vote 3 different people a day or you they will be unable to use their action.Night action - Pick one person, their role will be revealed if you die tonight.
MulbSlut

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was making a claim table but my power went out and I wont be able to finish it till tomorrow night so here is a half complete table
PersonOccupationViceAbilities
NottyInvestigative journalistBlood - 1-shot bulletproof. If hit it upgrades the day ability so that I'll also be told if they respond with a no.Day action - send fake message to someone at the end of the day asking if they want to join a cult. Only third parties get this message. If they respond yes I will know. If they respond no or did not receive the message I won't get told anything.
Oog???Pet Cat - 1-shot bulletproof. If hit or the pet cat is removed from their inventory they lose their day ability.Day action - choose someone to have a night chat with.
Ender???Happy Pills - They consume and need 1 happy pill or they can't use their action.Night action - Give either a book, video game or lip balm to someone.
StrangerA detective of sortsThreatening? - Vote 3 different people a day or you they will be unable to use their action.Night action - Pick one person, their role will be revealed if you die tonight.
MulbSlut
My post here will probably help you with that. https://escaperestart.com/forum/posts/441338/

And it's weird to me that you ask people "would you be willing to join a cult?" with the understanding that it's just to catch out third parties, but insisted for a while that there was a cult.
pretty sure the shields inf gave out are duds. his role thingy says they are fake and you can find this out if you have the real item in ur inv i think
...I can't read.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i visited inffy (as i said i would), i didnt get an item again

lets take a look at what we know:
1) twg and i claimed to have visited inf yesterday
2) twg got pet bunny and inffy got a shield, i got nothing, but inf got blocked seeing how moog didnt get an item
3) last night i visited inf, who completed his action, but i didnt get an item again
4) twg claims he visited comp, but comp died

you tell me what happend. i would say twg is lying, but then again, hip and inf confirmed the shield. there could be a busdriver, but inf did get blocked yesterday.
except i DID GET A SHIELD TONIGHT so inf wasnt blocked last night
The Shield is still in my inventory.
i can confirm this is correct

Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but ya i dont think that incriminates twg since

'Day Action: Create a custom name for a fake item. This item does nothing on it's own, but visitors to you during the night will obtain that item.

Night Action: You may visit one player to directly give them your custom item.

If your name for an item is the exact same as another, the player will be given no indication your version is fake unless they also possess a real version of your item. (They can independently deduce your version is fake if it doesn’t trigger any conditions specific to them, however)

(Players that are given items in this game do not get a description explaining what the items do, unless they trigger a player-specific condition)'

so it makes sense that it wouldnt disappear

(pardon my obsession with what happened last last night but) the thing that makes EXTRA NOT SENSE about that is WHY would inf try and make the pet cat knowing that i would be able to tell it was a fake (since it wouldnt restore my ability or anything), but according to twg he did indeed try and make the pet cat??????

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
By the way, with the source of Happy pills gone, and me having used my last one, I'm going to kill someone tonight, and if no one gives me a target it'll probably be stranger.
I agree, and I personally think if theyre town they should expose Oog just to be sure however maybe others want to expose Ender/me.

Also HK not blocking could be because hes a Mafia roleblocker(aka Mulbs vice makes sense) and since all his teammates are dead he cant block so he faked it tonight? That would ruin my 100% currently correct predictions though

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Spouse unhappy: Decide that lying is more fun than keeping someone else happy, and have a total of three different items you made in possession of players other than your spouse. Your spouse dying will not change anything from this condition.
btw we should maths this

n1: mulb: bomb
n2: twg: pet cat
n3: tim & moog: shield

i guess this confirms hk wasnt lying about not receiving a pet cat since infs wincon didnt trigger yesterday??????
unfortunately we cant tell if twg was lying since both tim and me got an item last night

Status
Not open for further replies.