The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also guys look at my so far 100% accuracy on Mac/Ltin/Inf. Who knows what else I'm right about. It sure seems strange nobody received a 'shield' tonight when there was a second kill or that Weak has yet to claim their vice.

Vote Weak
Yes, let's just ignore the fact that both Hip & Inf gained shields the previous nights. You're also doing the "oH He HAsn'T ClaIMeD HiS ViCE" thing again and it's starting to become rly annoying not gonna lie.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes, let's just ignore the fact that both Hip & Inf gained shields the previous nights. You're also doing the "oH He HAsn'T ClaIMeD HiS ViCE" thing again and it's starting to become rly annoying not gonna lie.
You're literally the only person there is 0 reason for you to hold it back other than not being able to come up with a good lie.

hipmeow

Reaction score
actually thats right he gives out shields god maybe he isnt evil. the only way i can see this being evil is if like he can also name an item or he just gives fake shields too idk anymore

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why did you take so long to claim this anyway
Because I didn't want to be roleblocked because Ender is still a thing.
beep boop i calculate a 0% chance that this is a real vice
beep boop i calculate that there's a 0% chance that is a real calculation
Why would we have three roles with the same vice ? someone doesn't want to claim they have a video game vice
Just gonna say it straight out: your theory is trash

hipmeow

Reaction score
My vice is books.

If I have a book upon nightfall I am essentially roleblocked for the night and the book will be used up
Because I didn't want to be roleblocked because Ender is still a thing.
if you claimed ur vice sooner and received a book then we would know that ender is trying to roleblock the town protective role, thus that must mean hes mafia

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
weak didnt vote on either of the mafs
I susp'd Booo early on and rather wanted to lynch HKC yesterday

Also you shouldn't only be checking the final votecounts since mafia (*cough* HKC) happily put votes early on to seem town.
@TheWeakGuy48_ Tell me one more time how your shield works.
I can give out a shield at night and it'll protect the holder from 1 lethal attack. The holder will be notified of gaining a shield and them also losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.