The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I SWEAR TO GOD THERE MUST BE A USE FOR VIDEO GAMES
WHY WOULD THERE BE TWO ROLES CLAIMING THEY CAN CRAFT VIDEO GAMES IF THE ONLY OTHER MENTION IS THAT IT WILL NEGATIVELY AFFECT A TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
could both ender be town with their claims? a town gives out books, and ender claims to be able to give books
twg, which is basically a doc claim, says hell be roleblocked if he gets booked. would there be 2 town roles giving out books if the town doc gets blocked by it?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS GAME IS SIMPLY A MESS
there must be logic in the way the items work

im also certain two of the roles that are claimed are fake (AT LEAST)
seeing how moog claimed their items were taken one night, and there must be a redirecter (unless moog is the redirecter)
perhaps a maf role gets a negative effect if they get video games that would make sense in my head i guess.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
if we look from the perspective of balancing a game, surely we must find a way at looking at how the items come into play and relate that to alignment, i feel like there must be some sense in that

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS GAME IS SIMPLY A MESS
there must be logic in the way the items work

im also certain two of the roles that are claimed are fake (AT LEAST)
seeing how moog claimed their items were taken one night, and there must be a redirecter (unless moog is the redirecter)
perhaps a maf role gets a negative effect if they get video games that would make sense in my head i guess.
Its simple, Weak is lying about their vice because why would the amount of people with a vice about an item be 3 - 1 - 2 instead of 2 - 2 - 2? Also weak is essentially your cc so Im not sure why you're trusting him.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway, I think it makes sense for Tim to target either Mooglie or I for his nightkill, as town stands to gain significantly from the info that will be revealed from us being flipped.

As for today's lynch, I think that TWG or ender is realistically the best choice. I could see ender's role either as a complement to Boo's role or a way for town to compensate for the loss of a giver of something. To me, TWG's role seems very OP as a townie role - I think he's trying to make himself seem indispensable to town via his claim, but realistically he's been acting scummy enough that I highly doubt his claim is legit.

Anyway,
Unovte
Abduct TWG

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
on one hand i feel like a role that can be used to find 3p specifcally would be better for maf, on the other hand maf new who one of the 3p's was.

moog claimed their items were taken away one night, did anyone else experience anything like that?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
on one hand i feel like a role that can be used to find 3p specifcally would be better for maf, on the other hand maf new who one of the 3p's was.

moog claimed their items were taken away one night, did anyone else experience anything like that?
Likely the secondary Mafia action spoken about in Ltins role

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i think either mulb or stranger could very well be maf, im actually thinking ender might be town after all

i trust hip, if i trust ender, 1 townie would get a beneficial from happy pills and 1 townie a negative, the 3p's win con was triggering negative vices or lynching players dependant on happy pills, and giving out happy pills could be blocked through lip balm, tim also has a weird thing to do with happy pills, so im not sure on tim regarding all this. moog vibes as town, but as a last resort either moog or notty could be the last maf. did i miss anyone then?

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i think either mulb or stranger could very well be maf, im actually thinking ender might be town after all
I agree that either Mulb or myself is mafia - two townie oracles seems very OP. Obviously I'm going to say that Mulb is mafia, but I'm not advocating lynching him as I don't want to miss out on the info he could possibly give town, and also I have no way of proving that I'm town and Mulb isn't.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
lowkey scared he'll try and sway town and ill by lynched if i dont ngl, but the fact both hip and inf confirmed his shields makes me worry
You can't both have been roleblocked. If you were roleblocked/switched how did Comp die? Weak had no choice but to claim he visited one of comp/Inf because anyone else would be able to expose Weak by not getting a shield.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
especially anxious, since from my perspective, a redirection role is a given and noone besides twg claimed to be blocked, then again he could have had me redirected to him if he were maf as well.

THEN AGAIN HANG ON THERE WERE TWO KILLS AND I WAS REDIRECTED. so there must be 3 roles that arent telling the truth. two roles that killed and one role that redirected me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
especially anxious, since from my perspective, a redirection role is a given and noone besides twg claimed to be blocked, then again he could have had me redirected to him if he were maf as well.

THEN AGAIN HANG ON THERE WERE TWO KILLS AND I WAS REDIRECTED. so there must be 3 roles that arent telling the truth. two roles that killed and one role that redirected me.
Do it

Status
Not open for further replies.