The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tho yeah I can see the value in waiting and just ignoring their result and lynching them tomorrow and if they're town we know they told the truth

but I kinda don't wanna lynch ltin anymore after what hk pointed out

i would consider going for ender maybe considering having two giver-outers is feeling less and less likely as time goes on especially since his book only benefited mafia

that reminds me, poke's ability also only benefited mafia didn't it

so maybe my comp argument isn't good anyway

NOBODY'S CLAIM MAKES SENSE

unvote

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
same
+ it does seem like ltin just read sessy's role info when she died and thought 'hey i could make a role out of that!'
+ being the final claim (except notty but i know that claim myself!) is always SUSPICIOUS
+ theyve entertained us very little with band music

unvote (was i voting anyone)
vote Ltin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbf if that's what happened I think he'd have brought up sessy's claim himself when he was 2 votes away from being lynched
i still think its weird his first thought was that it was linked to vices and not happy pills but i guess hip looked at it that way
but i guess
im scared this is just gonna be like what cyborg was last game, a basically vanilla town role with a fairly useless ability strapped to it just so that theyre not vanilla
IDK IM CONFLICTED
HOW ARE THERE STILL LIKE 1000000 MAFIA REMAINING WHEN EVERYONES CLAIM IS LIKE EQUALLY AS GOOD/BAD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mostly that, also I'm expecting two more Mafia and using the cool process of elimination it feels like it has to be Ltin
why?

i could see like everyone being scum at this point

hip - stopping mac isn't necessarily only a town benefit depending on the mafia roles
moog - since there's only been 1 death each time i think he's got the most town role since why would maf have a bullet proof if only they could kill
you - ???
ltin - role seems useless
TWG - already have a protection role so could be third party needing to save x players or something (unlikely to me maf for same reason as moog)
stranger - mafia paparazzi
tim - im just confused about his role
hk - same as twg but since he can block people too he's less likely to have that role imo so more townie
mulb - mafia paparazzi
comp - shadow's role makes sense to be his counter
ender - his items seem mostly useless to town (e.g. book isnt useful to a townie, but then that counts for poke too - so i guess town in this game just have roles that are bad for town? or POKE WAS SCUM AND THEY TRIED TO FRAME ENDER and ender is third party!!!)

i still think its weird his first thought was that it was linked to vices and not happy pills but i guess hip looked at it that way
but i guess
im scared this is just gonna be like what cyborg was last game, a basically vanilla town role with a fairly useless ability strapped to it just so that theyre not vanilla
IDK IM CONFLICTED
HOW ARE THERE STILL LIKE 1000000 MAFIA REMAINING WHEN EVERYONES CLAIM IS LIKE EQUALLY AS GOOD/BAD
hey thats not why cyborg existed!! cyborg was to catch mafia out from lying about items (which they had a motive to do!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why?

i could see like everyone being scum at this point

hip - stopping mac isn't necessarily only a town benefit depending on the mafia roles
moog - since there's only been 1 death each time i think he's got the most town role since why would maf have a bullet proof if only they could kill
you - ???
ltin - role seems useless
TWG - already have a protection role so could be third party needing to save x players or something (unlikely to me maf for same reason as moog)
stranger - mafia paparazzi
tim - im just confused about his role
hk - same as twg but since he can block people too he's less likely to have that role imo so more townie
mulb - mafia paparazzi
comp - shadow's role makes sense to be his counter
ender - his items seem mostly useless to town (e.g. book isnt useful to a townie, but then that counts for poke too - so i guess town in this game just have roles that are bad for town? or POKE WAS SCUM AND THEY TRIED TO FRAME ENDER and ender is third party!!!)

hey thats not why cyborg existed!! cyborg was to catch mafia out from lying about items (which they had a motive to do!)
tho I guess even with my list it narrows it down to like 3 people who are likely to be mafia specifically, not third party, which includes ltin

Status
Not open for further replies.