The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the absence. I honestly don't get why we should lynch Ltin today - imo HKC is a way better option (since he is either lying about visiting inf or there's two item-purifiers, which I dont think is likely). I'll be busy tonight so pls don't hammer anyone yet (we still have till the 10th). TY
Claim your vice mortal

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Something else to point out. Boo claimed their vice was having to use caps three times a day. There is 0 way they could come up with a vice like that unless Stranger/Ltin (who both claim they need to do 3 thi gs during the day) told them about it in their Mafia chat n1.

This essentially proves Ltin is scum

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Just realised something, if HKC was telling the truth I would've never received an item - aka Inf was never roleblocked, aka HKC was lying all along.
except inf makes the item during day and just delivers to a person during night aka you receiving an item makes sense if inf was blocked

i still cant explain how you got an item and hk didnt

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Something else to point out. Boo claimed their vice was having to use caps three times a day. There is 0 way they could come up with a vice like that unless Stranger/Ltin (who both claim they need to do 3 thi gs during the day) told them about it in their Mafia chat n1.

While I do find this interesting, you're looking over the possibility that the Mafia could've potentially claimed something other than a vice that was about speech. To add on my point, I also think it's 100% likely that the Mafia coordinated their claims during the night, so while Booo initially may not be aware that Alisha loves to out speech things in her games, some other members may have told her. All in all, "proven" is a bit strong and misinformative wording.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Don't you think that would be a bit too obvious of a pattern though?
Obviously we do know Boooo was lying about her vice, but if Ltin's telling the truth I'd sooner assume that the "do X thing 3 times during the day" vices would be evenly spread between mafia and town.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How else would booo even know its 3x not 4x or 5x? Getting that 'forced to say something 3 times or I cant use my action' is too specific for my taste.
what do you mean "know its 3x"

she could've just came up with 3 herself since 3 is the magic number

Also the 'or I cant use my action' should be foreing knowledge to Boooo since theirs was nothing like that
oog and me had both revealed our vices by that point hadn't we?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what do you mean "know its 3x"

she could've just came up with 3 herself since 3 is the magic number

oog and me had both revealed our vices by that point hadn't we?
Thats true I guess

+ i assume mafia chat told her about vices, either from her scum buddies roles or alisha giving hints
But yes that's my point they got the '3x' magic number from their teammate Ltin and also that they wont be able to use their action otherwise.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But yes that's my point they got the '3x' magic number from their teammate Ltin and also that they wont be able to use their action otherwise.
idk, i mean maybe, but to me 3 just seems like the go-to number for a lot of people so i can imagine her just choosing 3 herself (altho i didnt choose 3 for tagging idk why i chose 2 i dont remember)

like, i think ltin is scum but i could easily see boooo seeing for example moog's claim about not being able to do his action anymore cuz he lost his bunny, and then thinking about how she had to tag two people for the bomb, and thinking 'ill make it so i have to do x 3 times or i dont get to use my action' and getting it from that

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
like, i think ltin is scum but i could easily see boooo seeing for example moog's claim about not being able to do his action anymore cuz he lost his bunny, and then thinking about how she had to tag two people for the bomb, and thinking 'ill make it so i have to do x 3 times or i dont get to use my action' and getting it from that
I think thats a stretch and the more obvious reason is what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.