The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
also @TheWeakGuy48_ id appreciate another shield tonight too pls since i can give you one while you visit me and then we both get protected and I'm scared scum are gonna wanna kill me just so they can get a shield
or u have an extra secret power to kill anyone who visits u along with ur item making thingy and everyone will die tomorrow. case solved everyone

Reactions: Nottykitten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The truth is that you just like using emojis which is the real reason you were using them before
Well I'm pretty sure I have already used 3 emojis today so it isn't like I need anymore, which I think addresses what you are saying here....
Oh wait I see
I mean I use emojis a lot in discord, but not mafia. Maybe I used the thinking emoji a lot, but this is probably first time I have used such a diverse set of emojis in a mafia game.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So then explain why Oog and Jurgen were both unhappy. And what use your role serves with vices like Macs
Well oog's pet is dead or missing right? If he loves his pet he is probably sad to not have his pet anymore.
And Jurgen wasn't part of a bandwagon D0 so he didn't fulfill his vice either.
With regard to Mac? I have no idea.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Presumably satisfying their objective would satisfy their vice, which makes them happy.
i mean the whole vice objective thing has confused me since the start since my vice doesnt really have an objective? its just a thing? and if we did consider it like this then i guess my objective is to be attempted-murdered which would make me happy?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean the whole vice objective thing has confused me since the start since my vice doesnt really have an objective? its just a thing? and if we did consider it like this then i guess my objective is to be attempted-murdered which would make me happy?
Don't you love your pet?????????

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Don't you love your pet?????????
yes but if you consider it in terms of happy = objective completing, then my 'base state' would be having the cat aka having the ability + bulletproof vest and then my 'objective complete state' would be not having the cat aka not having the ability + being able to die which is unhappy but if completing your vice objective makes you happy then im technically happy and not unhappy?

idk!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes but if you consider it in terms of happy = objective completing, then my 'base state' would be having the cat aka having the ability + bulletproof vest and then my 'objective complete state' would be not having the cat aka not having the ability + being able to die which is unhappy but if completing your vice objective makes you happy then im technically happy and not unhappy?

idk!
I mean if we consider it from the perspective of "satisfying your vice makes you happy" and your vice being that you love your pet cat, then having you cat would be satisfying your vice and make you happy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways heres something about vices.

Books:
Boooo - broadcast result of his investigation to faction if they have a book in their inv.
Skele - can only investigate if they have a book in their inv.

Lip balm:
Mac - cant use his action if he has lip balm in his inv. (Plus he eats it)
Mulb - cant be roleblocked anymore if they gain lip balm?

Video games:
Comp - cant use action if he has video games in his inv.

Happy pills:
Shadow - loses video game giving ability if they eat happy pills twice.
Ender - needs 1 happy pill in order to craft 1 item.
Tim - kills a designated someone if they dont eat a happy pill two days in a row.

Things that dont add up:
  • Shadows vice being them losing the ability to give video games but nobody has claimed positive effects from video games. This means shadows role had no purpose other than harming non-town. Comp claimed a negative effect from video games so what does this mean???
  • There only being one person with a video game vice when the other items made by town-givers have 2 (a town and a non-town likely). Could it be Weak/Ltin are holding something back or lying?

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyways heres something about vices.

Books:
Boooo - broadcast result of his investigation to faction if they have a book in their inv.
Skele - can only investigate if they have a book in their inv.

Lip balm:
Mac - cant use his action if he has lip balm in his inv. (Plus he eats it)
Mulb - cant be roleblocked anymore if they gain lip balm?

Video games:
Comp - cant use action if he has video games in his inv.

Happy pills:
Shadow - loses video game giving ability if they eat happy pills twice.
Ender - needs 1 happy pill in order to craft 1 item.
Tim - kills a designated someone if they dont eat a happy pill two days in a row.

Things that dont add up:
  • Shadows vice being them losing the ability to give video games but nobody has claimed positive effects from video games. This means shadows role had no purpose other than harming non-town. Comp claimed a negative effect from video games so what does this mean???
  • There only being one person with a video game vice when the other items made by town-givers have 2 (a town and a non-town likely). Could it be Weak/Ltin are holding something back or lying?
makes comp sure sus in my books

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the absence. I honestly don't get why we should lynch Ltin today - imo HKC is a way better option (since he is either lying about visiting inf or there's two item-purifiers, which I dont think is likely). I'll be busy tonight so pls don't hammer anyone yet (we still have till the 10th). TY

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper
Status
Not open for further replies.