The Local Cow
Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
Notme - 7 (Nottykitten, Mischief, HKCaper, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood, Omni, Mulbery) [B-4]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Notme, PokeSvorlds) [B-9]
Nottykitten - 2 (Dess, Ltin) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]​

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Four hours to the deadline!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ya i was susp of that as well

i feel like im just holding back all my mass claim comments so that it doesnt assist the people that havent claimed yet but when you have the 2 sticks in the mud omni and aqua its frustrating
wait do you make the action x3 expensive on the same night, aka you could increase it without someone knowing and so using it kills them unexpectedly?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't try to read walls of text in a hot place while you are tired and are lying.
wow he's lying

Right.
But when that is the case is precisely my concern. That doesn't seem like a particularly town sided action.
someone needs to stop the mafia from having 10000 coins from their nightkills and using their abilities forever! but yeah you make a good point about them just being able to get coins pretty easily again actually

what

how would claiming prove my innocence

you've been accusinig me over everything ive done all game, me claiming wouldn't stop you from thinking im scum

honestly pretty sure it would make you accuse me more
well I guess it depends on your role, I thought maybe I'd find it believable but sounds like you're nervous of it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Notme - 8 (Nottykitten, Mischief, HKCaper, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood, Omni, Mulbery, Infected_Alien8_) [B-3]
Nottykitten - 2 (Dess, Ltin) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]​

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ah yes me with my easily provable investigative action. i was being a little in the shadows as cop - though inffy i really have no opinion on massclaim, i think it's two different ways to play where they can both work fine and be fun.
oh yeah and poke idk if you misunderstood my thoughts on you but I wasn't trying to say I don't believe you, I do, I think you think you'd think that as town (if you're not town)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
how would claiming prove my innocence
It wouldn't necessarily prove your innocence, but that said you are acting much differently than you did last game. Could you explain why you're acting differently?

Also, for the love of Christ why is every voting for Notme? I've backread and I'm still extremely confused as to exactly what the case against him is.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Omni

Reaction score
It wouldn't necessarily prove your innocence, but that said you are acting much differently than you did last game. Could you explain why you're acting differently?

Also, for the love of Christ why is every voting for Notme? I've backread and I'm still extremely confused as to exactly what the case against him is.
basically inffy said some bs cause he's dumb and now we can't lynch anyone else

too bad

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Honestly notme's role doesn't feel real to me at all. That and his reactions to things being very similar to how he has been in previous games when he was mafia makes me think that his lynch is the best thing at this point.

(How do I vote this without looking like a bandwagon btw)

unvote
vote notme

• Haha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Notme - 10 (Nottykitten, Mischief, HKCaper, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood, Omni, Mulbery, Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Dess) [B-1]
Nottykitten - 1 (Ltin) [B-10]​

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Honestly notme's role doesn't feel real to me at all. That and his reactions to things being very similar to how he has been in previous games when he was mafia makes me think that his lynch is the best thing at this point.

(How do I vote this without looking like a bandwagon btw)

unvote
vote notme
you will be surprised lol

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Poke has over 100 coins to start with too.

Kropp did you pick someone already to coin check?

Kroppeb who did you check today btw
Haven't selected someone yet, I wasn't planning on doing so yet as I doubt money would be a good indicator atm.

On my bankruptcy you will get small amount of coins and economy will calm a little - effect comparable to my night action.
How do you mean? We all get coins?

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Fiscal Year Results ——
Notme - 11 (Nottykitten, Mischief, HKCaper, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood, Omni, Mulbery, Infected_Alien8_, Mooglie, Dess, Aqua) [Bankrupted]
Nottykitten - 1 (Ltin) [B-10]

Day 0 has ended! Give me some time to verify votes and everything!​

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And in a shocking turn of events, everybody decided that Notme deserved to lose all his coins.

The bankrupting device took hold of him and shook his entire body very violently, and in a comical fashion tons of coins poured out of his shorts. The deluge didn't let up until it was clear that over a thousand coins were piled up.

Maybe he was onto something when he said he was Scrooge...either way, the group each helped themselves to a few coins. Even though everyone bankrupted a good person, they can't help but feel a bit more relaxed after adding the coins to their pockets.

Notme was never heard from again.

Night fell, and the group were directed to individual bunks to sleep, perhaps?

Notme was bankrupted. They were the Gold Hoarder. [Town-Aligned]
The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Gold Hoarder. [Town-Aligned]

You have 1052 Coins.

Traits
Steals 8 Times Better Against You
- Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.
Price Change Immune - Prices for your actions are not affected by the Economic Panic Scale.
+10 Coins on Death - When you die, all other remaining players in the game gain 10 coins.
Panic -4 on Death - When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.

Actions
Can only be used if the Economic Panic Scale is at 21 or above:
Bailout[100C, -5] - Doesn’t do anything except rescue a failing economy.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Panic Scale has been shifted by -4, and everyone has gained 10 coins

The Economic Panic Scale is at 8.

State of the Economy: Composed [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Night 1.

Night will last at least 24 hours, so if you have an action make sure to get it in!​

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]At dawn (or whatever time it actually was, a high pitched alarm rang out in a manner as annoyingly timed as possible), the group gathered in a department store. A quick headcount after a restroom break only brought up 18 people compared to the 20 that began the night.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Two bodies were lain out for everyone to see, bodies belonging to Mooglie and Mulbery. Though, the body of a washing machine actually complimented the other nearby furniture quite well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Two signposts were impaled into their bodies, each giving information on the what the people were like. Confusingly, both of them had at least a couple hundred coins to their names when they started. Mulbery was quietly and carefully sitting on a stash of over six hundred coins! Mooglie was mourned, and Mulbery was discovered to have been evil all along so a few people laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The laughter helped defuse the underlying tension in the group, and as a result their collective anxiety over people dying has been managed well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mooglie has died. They were Stacy, Worst Landlord Ever. [Town-Aligned][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are Stacy, Worst Landlord Ever. [Town-Aligned][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You have 200 Coins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Steals 2 Times Better Against You - Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Panic -1 On Death - When you die, the Economic Panic Scale is shifted by the amount listed here.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Actions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Suppress[50C, -4] - Visit one player. The cost of performing actions for them during the next night is tripled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery has died. They were the Very Insistent Cryptocurrency Fan. [Mafia-Aligned][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Economy of Madness beckons, and you are the Very Insistent Cryptocurrency Fan. [Mafia-Aligned][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You have 673 Coins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Steals 5 Times Better Against You - Actions that take coins from you have the number of coins stolen multiplied by the # amount.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Actions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Suppress[80C, +3] - Visit one player. Triple the cost of their actions during the next night.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Roleblock[55C, +1] - Visit one player. Cause any actions they would have used this night to fail.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Win Condition: You win when you gain control of the vote with all threats to yourselves eliminated.[/BCOLOR]

The Panic Scale has been shifted by -2.

The Economic Panic Scale is at 6.

State of the Economy: Composed [Actions cost 3 less coins]

It is now Day 1.

[BCOLOR=transparent]- With 18 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt or 9 votes to not bankrupt anyone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00 (Yes I know that's a week but Alisha's going to be away from her computer for most of next weekend, and it's better to be more generous than less generous. Speaking of being generous Alisha says you better like this post because of that.)[/BCOLOR]

You may now post again!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Remaining Players[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dess[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]fantome[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]mariosatr[/BCOLOR]