The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
whyyy notmeeee i really think that's a town role mulberry you mafia hecker

>insert that quote about one part of mafia being part of a wagon on a cop.

no, i know we arent lynching inffy today. i wanted to specify how much i distrust their role (ah yes a cop that hasnt even specified when they can invest so theyre guaranteed to not have to give any info for at least 2-3 nights) and also that i dislike their lynch choices.
i havent had time to look for an actual lynch target/alternative and it probably wouldn't work anyways but we'll see
can you understand why I'd choose not to specify that as real cop though

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why were you gonna say that
someone said about it being more favourable for mafia to be in the panic stages due to pluck giving themselves coins while taking away from others, meaning they could survive the higher costs & that ligned up:tm: with my role since my action does -4 and then when i die it goes -1

i didnt say it since i wanted to see if anyone said their actions do + to the scale (but noone has i think which suggests to me the mafia do actually have this?)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
someone said about it being more favourable for mafia to be in the panic stages due to pluck giving themselves coins while taking away from others, meaning they could survive the higher costs & that ligned up:tm: with my role since my action does -4 and then when i die it goes -1

i didnt say it since i wanted to see if anyone said their actions do + to the scale (but noone has i think which suggests to me the mafia do actually have this?)
one of my actions does + to the scale, the other does -

to be able to use my role properly i'd need both the scale to increase and decrease to both investigate and get more money so in my eyes there are bonuses to both sides of the scales but maybe that's just my role

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
one of my actions does + to the scale, the other does -

to be able to use my role properly i'd need both the scale to increase and decrease to both investigate and get more money so in my eyes there are bonuses to both sides of the scales but maybe that's just my role
since youre a filthy third party??!?!?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I'm kinda confused, what do you mean "If this anyone else than Aqua then I would probably have been more suspicious", I thought you said you'd think most mafia would stay under the radar? This read is contradictory isn't it?
Ok I see the confusion. For the mafias who's support a not-massclaim I believe the most common strat would be to stay under the radar and try to not get too much into the spotlight. But I still believe some might not, and if that player was anyone else than Aqua I would probably been more suspicious, since he tends to get into this sort of trouble in his games.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I think about it, I really can see Kropp's claim as being a townie - especially since it has the potential to act as cop by proxy, given that we know mafia's factional pluck ability will result in them rapidly gaining wealth (at least, faster than any townie claim thus far). However, it just seems kinda off that his role has both a day action AND a night action - that little bit makes me yhink it just might be 3p. Especially so because I have no idea what destroying a super-rich person's coins would accomplish for town. I could see destroying a player's coins being a vigilante-equivalent action given the setup, but Kropp's second ability is specifically worded so it isn't a lethal-equivalent ability, and I can't find a reason in my head as to why that sort of ability would exist.

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'd rather not waste my investigation on you when I could only have like one in the entire game so I'd rather you just claimed
what

how would claiming prove my innocence

you've been accusinig me over everything ive done all game, me claiming wouldn't stop you from thinking im scum

honestly pretty sure it would make you accuse me more

Mischief

Reaction score
Inffy's role is overpowered honestly, cash gainer, alignment sensor, and self ability blocker.
The drawback of course is they can't use it freely according to scale

Notty is also a good investigative role + self coin sustaining like inffy

So likely dess will be on one tonight? And any other protecting role will be on the other?

This is assuming both are townie though, and many people have conflicting reads on these two so either they are our biggest assets or worst opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.