The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This sounds like third party
this is pretty similar to my venture capitalist role in corporate mafia (which was 3rd party)
I also had a role in Market Crash similar to this, which was third party. (Oak died N1 F)

Am I the only one that think Notme connecting scrooge to his claim isn't all that suspicious? His replies afterward yes, but his claim doesn't strike me as particularly odd, as far as Notme goes.

Omni

Reaction score
ya i was susp of that as well

i feel like im just holding back all my mass claim comments so that it doesnt assist the people that havent claimed yet but when you have the 2 sticks in the mud omni and aqua its frustrating
sorry for having some conviction

but i'd be more than happy to claim if it meant a notty lynch

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i can see how much someone changes the economic scale, and i strongly believe this is highly equivalent to alignment. im sure not perfectly, but i think very close equivalent
ok so you think that the direction that someone's action changes the panic scale is indicative of alignment?

what direction is scum and what direction is town in your opinion, then?

moog is highkey basically a vig so them and ender dont mix especially well
i really don't see how

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
some, yeah. but mostly i don't really feel like stating this when you and everyone else hasnt claimed the related information

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Wherein the order of one vote changed slightly but I wanted another deadline reminder
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Notme - 8 (Infected_Alien8_, Nottykitten, Mischief, HKCaper, Enderfive, Unusual_Dood, Omni, Mulbery) [B-3]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Notme, PokeSvorlds) [B-9]
Nottykitten - 2 (Dess, Ltin) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Just under six hours until the deadline hits!

Status
Not open for further replies.