Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 1 (Nottykitten)[B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To expand on this I'm a filthy liar and not actually a watcher but the town bodyguard. I can guard one person a night which last night I used to try and protect Ender. This makes Dess's claim extremely suspect since why would town have a full bodyguard and another half one?
also why didn't you cc dess yesterday and why did you claim watcher and why did you only claim guard once omni asked for your ability

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also why didn't you cc dess yesterday
Because a cc would lead to more votes vs me and/or detract from the raxo lynch (which was beneficial for everyone!!!). Also then Mafia would know I wasn't a watcher and I slightly wanted them to target me and die so that someone else could live. Plus if I did survive I could just cc now.

why did you claim watcher
A nice role for Mafia to be scared of and target during the night.

why did you only claim guard once omni asked for your ability
The day only started I was waiting till more people had given the result of their night actions. Plus it's good I didn't go out immediately since this kinda confirms Omni's ability.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Because a cc would lead to more votes vs me and/or detract from the raxo lynch (which was beneficial for everyone!!!). Also then Mafia would know I wasn't a watcher and I slightly wanted them to target me and die so that someone else could live. Plus if I did survive I could just cc now.

A nice role for Mafia to be scared of and target during the night.

The day only started I was waiting till more people had given the result of their night actions. Plus it's good I didn't go out immediately since this kinda confirms Omni's ability.
wait if you weren't watcher why did you push for a massclaim then?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Still think it's the right decision maybe slightly less since Inf is a useless cop but overall Mafia are still locked into fake claims. Well most of them anyways.
Elaborate, without a watcher what does locking mafia into their claims achieve?

Also clearly people can get away with lying about their claims... not setting a good precedent are we?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Elaborate, without a watcher what does locking mafia into their claims achieve?

Also clearly people can get away with lying about their claims... not setting a good precedent are we?
Well clearly Omni already caught one liar also mulb & stranger both claiming a roleblocking role is probs what got mulb killed so it worked x2?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't ignore me son, you answered my question with a question, I obliged...

now answer it properly :mad:
my suspicion on you has lowered but I still think you're acting weirdly nonchalant + didn't think your raxo read seemed real + thought it was sus you didn't try to meme lynch me but I'm wondering if you'd really be this obvious if you were mafia (as in just swinging in to hammer like that) but it's wifom I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.