The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents
Can someone give me an update to date summary of the most relevant / important aspects of current affairs because like the game is 125 pages rn and thats a bit too much to read through completely
Sure could you just tell us your ability and role name? We already made claimed after all

Mischief

Reaction score
There is still unfortunately no way for sure to tell if ender is telling the truth but aqua looks much more scum then him currently IMO.

Also because SK has been stealing for small amounts from me, I don't believe they could have killed mulbery with the amount they steal per day. So ender is most likely town big since their skill doesn't match. Also if they did kill mulbery ender would have had much more coins?

Mischief

Reaction score
Anyways, Lynch aqua and inffy. I'm 100% confident these are not townie whether they are sk or mafia. Their roles are just too odd

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Enderfive any particular reason why you believe I'm scum?
three

1. vibes
2. interactions (or lack thereof) with you from both mulb and unu (i haven't done an iso on you yet so maybe that will lessen my suspicions somewhat)
3. when i asked you guys to vote for my next target in order to see who's fine with killing whom, you seemed to be the most trigger-happy, which was kinda what i hoped to see a scum act like

Mischief

Reaction score
1) can't really help with that. Will say that if I was scum, I would definitely not have been so loud suddenly and rock the boat when it was unnecessary. It would have been much easier to follow the current wagon that was on you and get you lynched ender. It's also especially dangerous to have a lot of attention on yourself when you are one of the few surviving mafia so if I was scum I would not have acted the way I currently have. Not that I can prove that though, just a piece of thought.

2) did anyone really have any interactions with mul and unu... Though I suppose not interacting with them is a bit weird? I don't know what you mean with this one lol

3) I was trigger happy towards very specific people that I thought were either scum or mafia. I voted no kill on molt and omni I since I believed they are town. I am very confident that inffy/comp and aqua are scum so yes I very much would like them lynched/killed but that's only because I wish to you know .... Win?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Reverse Economic Update ——
Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 4 (Mischief, Omni, Enderfive, fantome) [B-2]

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-Changeling can transform into a dead person[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantome- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]neighbour with tim[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]MoltenAsh-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]_______ Auditor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can view how many coins people have[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakdude-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]neighbourbood chatter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Someone he knows is town, chat every night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Angel (14)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](9)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gather 800 coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Invests in a player at night and gains amount of coins/loses depending on if they live[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can with either once they reach a certain amount of coin [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]karl marx (11) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Vigilante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]_ lovely woman(15)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](10)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One shot traits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on self which involve losing coins that night [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on self which don’t involve losing coins that night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can choose when to use, expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]60 coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb -[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] very enthusiastic _____(9)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can win after destroying a certain amount of enough coins ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]750+ ) or survive to the end[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During day, pick someone. At the end of day see how many coins they have.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During night, choose a player and destroy all their coins over 150.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]accountant(13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Told how many coins were in play at the end of the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Expensive ability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mischief [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- generic name (1)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](3)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decrease economic scale by one (very cheap)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Protection > For each time protection is used in a row X amount is added to it’s cost. It will return to original cost if not used consecutively [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]See what a person’s action is[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Comp These are the claims so far, inffy has not claimed yet so could you give up your role/ role name?[/BCOLOR]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So I'm going straight to bed after this and haven't fully read the thread as I just got home and need to get up in 7 hours:

So obviously I jailed ender because why wouldn't I? If he was telling the truth it keeps him alive to use his ability for a better target than myself whilst also preventing him from killing me and proving I am indeed, at the very least, now a block/protect role to town.

The fact that, despite this, the second night kill or as every other day has shown "ender's vig kill" still happened.

It was fairly obvious ender was lying about his role as there had never been enough night kills to accumulate a town kill as well as the two anti town factions. Tonight confirms that.

here are my teams:

Omni as mafia

Ender and Mischief as Sk

I could easily put inf/comp down as mafia but it feels a little too tunnelled

I reckon the remaining mafia is someone barely playing the game such as Hk or Ltin

eitherway I'll be on tomorrow afternoon, so if a townie piles on to my lynch before then and I die: congratulations on throwing the game and ruining it for everyone.

See y'all soon xo

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Mischief

Reaction score
So obviously I jailed ender because why wouldn't I? If he was telling the truth it keeps him alive to use his ability for a better target than myself whilst also preventing him from killing me and proving I am indeed, at the very least, now a block/protect role to town
>jailing or roleblocking makes people lose the coins they previously used on an action

Ender and Mischief as Sk
Yo who started the mario lynch? Why didn't ender just let himself be lynched instead of revealing a more secret teammate? Again I was stolen from by the sk, try again.

Omni as mafia
Possible but I find it just as likely that they are the cop meant to find both sk or mafia especially with two weaker cops poke/molten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I'm going straight to bed after this and haven't fully read the thread as I just got home and need to get up in 7 hours:

So obviously I jailed ender because why wouldn't I? If he was telling the truth it keeps him alive to use his ability for a better target than myself whilst also preventing him from killing me and proving I am indeed, at the very least, now a block/protect role to town.

The fact that, despite this, the second night kill or as every other day has shown "ender's vig kill" still happened.

It was fairly obvious ender was lying about his role as there had never been enough night kills to accumulate a town kill as well as the two anti town factions. Tonight confirms that.

here are my teams:

Omni as mafia

Ender and Mischief as Sk

I could easily put inf/comp down as mafia but it feels a little too tunnelled

I reckon the remaining mafia is someone barely playing the game such as Hk or Ltin

eitherway I'll be on tomorrow afternoon, so if a townie piles on to my lynch before then and I die: congratulations on throwing the game and ruining it for everyone.

See y'all soon xo
lmao

i can smell the desperation

Mischief

Reaction score
Ltin

Dude... last day you literally said you had no more coins left for a third action.

First it was 2, you were roleblocked, it turned into 3, and now it's 4? Where are you getting these coins from?

Mischief

Reaction score
... have you not been paying attention?

No one was saying he was really "town"

>he claimed late, his role claim was very convenient if he is Sk and can buy abilities
>He still hasn't said who he blocked last last night, from what we know, all actions went through
>He defended mario very heavily
>He also defended mario from needing to claim in the first place
>overall nonsensical reads that don't add up/make sense
>it looked like he was baiting ender's vig kill since either he had less than 75 coins or could transfer them out
>omni saw them as "no result"

Status
Not open for further replies.