The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
I realise that ender did not kill but sk can very well just move their coins over to the next person so they are under 75. So with that idea, I would lynch aqua.

vote aqua

• Confusing
Reactions: Aqua

Omni

Reaction score
i assume molten was done by Ender?

okay, well since aqua isn't dead i want to bring my attention to him right away (inffy too, but i think aqua is a better target... just maybe)

he claimed 'Changeling' an odd role to have as town already for sure, but a big giveaway at this point is that both dead SK members have had no actions and the same traits AND i got no result on him tonight

thinking about it, it's not too weird a claim to since they can buy different perks every night meaning aqua could simply buy a given perk similar to a townie that's dead and say it 'proves' his claim

basically what i'm saying is: he's 100% SK and we should lynch him today

as for inffy i'm not as certain but *almost* certain that he's the other remaining SK member

a lot of it is vibes, rest of it is his claim: a cop that operates at the high end of the scale when the game is clearly skewed towards the bottom meaning it's unlikely he'll ever have to 'prove' his action

anyways

vote Aqua

Mischief

Reaction score
oh hm I protected myself so I would not know if I was attacked... But I doubt I was anyways. Molten had less than 75 coins so I don't think ender's skill would have worked?

We can always vote ender later. Personally, aqua's defense of mario, odd role, the way he was forcing the kill on himself. It just strikes me as a Sk trying to direct a kill onto themselves knowing they won't die

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Reverse Economic Update ——
Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 2 (Mischief, Omni) [B-4]

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i targeted aqua since everyone else i would have wanted to kill had already said that they had too few coins or were supposedly protecting themselves

plus he was baiting me so hard it would've been impolite not to

i'm guessing he's either sk-aligned or has less than 75 coins remaining

i also think that mischief is scum, but i gotta do some more digging before i'm certain of that

vote Aqua

• Thank You
Reactions: Omni

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Reverse Economic Update ——
Deadline: 3 May 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 3 (Mischief, Omni, Enderfive) [B-3]

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to bankrupt or no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and i did target aqua, so one of the following probably happened:
a) he bought lucky because he's sk aligned and can do that and that's why he baited me as hard as he did yesterday
b) he didn't have more than 75 coins
c) he was protected somehow
d) i was blocked

as you can see, there is a number of different things that could've happened, so immediately assuming that aqua isn't dead means that i'm sk is a bit hurtful

for the record, i would've preferred to kill either mischief or ltin, because i'm actually more sure of them being scum than aqua, respectively maf and sk, that is, but mischief said he was protecting himself and ltin supposedly had less than 75 coins, so i had to settle for aqua

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lets start with the name " _ lovely woman" its paraphrased but i used synonyms.

I have two traits which i can aqcuire for that night only (as far as im aware its not a 1shot each)
1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on me which involve losing coins that night
1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on me which dont involve losing coins that night

That night being the night i chose to use it. They cost a decent amount doe so i cant use them every night.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents
Can someone give me an update to date summary of the most relevant / important aspects of current affairs because like the game is 125 pages rn and thats a bit too much to read through completely

Status
Not open for further replies.