The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait i just read the whole thing lmao. if changes to the economic scale didn't matter, why did +10 coins?
I don't understand the first part of the question but as for the second part:

My action costed 20 coins initially.
I started with 50. Hence, two uses. Notme gave me ten coins. That's an extra use.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i just realised that i should have one more use of my kill ability because of the economic scale

i'll make a deal with all of you, we lynch either mario or kropp and then i'll get the other one

and you can lynch me tomorrow if you're all still adamant that i'm scum

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Tonight is myself
keep yourself safe uwu
i just realised that i should have one more use of my kill ability because of the economic scale
it's honestly almost as unreasonable that you "just" realized this as you picking the target that was the literal least likely to die to your action (granted killing mario sounds pretty good to me)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Hi,

I didnt use my tingies last night.

Ive got some reads/vibes on players.

Right now im feeling like inffy, ltin, and omni are town. Based mostly on how i believe their claims and vibe them to be town.

Arch and kropp i do trust both to be legit in their 3p claim. Seeing how their appear to be 2 scum teams, they arent a priority now, but we should keep in mind they could team with scum later on to fuk us over.

Im not sure about molten and aqua in so far i dont really vibe them eitherway. Id have to look a bit closer at them, especially with the two scum teams being a thing.

Fantome and twg's claim im leaning on trusting and then also leaning town. Infected_alien8_ remind me cus im not sure anymore, did they recruit you for their chat? I remember something about that, but dont recall seeing much on it after their claims.

Something feels off to me about ender, mario, mischief, and poke. Mostly vibes. Could be they are all scum and the opposite teams.

• Thank You
Reactions: Omni

Mischief

Reaction score
Pokeeee what did you seeeee

Also am I protecting myself or am I protecting someone else? Or am I actually protecting myself and hoping mafia/sk will think I'm lying phew, tonight will be fun

Poke read list? Ender read list?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
...but i didn't promise to kill kropp n3
Were you here yesterday? We agreed to let you stay alive, on the premise that you would kill Kropp last night, or we would lynch you d3. Under no circumstances would a town vigilante NOT kill Kropp last night, seeing as they would 100% get lynched today. If you are actually town then this is borderline gamethrowing and I know that you know this very well. There's no reason for letting you have "another chance" seeing as you will come tomorrow with the same excuse that you chose to target someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.