The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because they use PID to kill
Then why didn't they kill one of the people with their many claimed actions. Or me for having a confirmed guard ability?

Because they target me :)
Gee Aqua stop thinking the world revolves around you. Plus even if they did try they're still 1-0 on Mafia-town kills. I don't see the harm in keeping Ender alive and lynching him tomorrow if he hasn't killed Kroppeb tonight.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Gee Aqua stop thinking the world revolves around you. Plus even if they did try they're still 1-0 on Mafia-town kills. I don't see the harm in keeping Ender alive and lynching him tomorrow if he hasn't killed Kroppeb tonight.
Neither do I, which is why I'm not currently voting him?

HOWEVER,

I'd love to hear why, as you have now returned to the thread. Haven't transparently claimed yet. If you do so that'd clear a lot up and make me far more convinced on this dess vote

Omni

Reaction score
Neither do I, which is why I'm not currently voting him?

HOWEVER,

I'd love to hear why, as you have now returned to the thread. Haven't transparently claimed yet. If you do so that'd clear a lot up and make me far more convinced on this dess vote
your interactions are so obviously FAKE

you three are team change my mind

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Then why didn't they kill one of the people with their many claimed actions. Or me for having a confirmed guard ability?
We don't know who he targetted, he could've tried to kill you, all we know is that his kill failed.
You don't see the harm that he can kill a townie out of spite?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We don't know who he targetted, he could've tried to kill you, all we know is that his kill failed.

You don't see the harm that he can kill a townie out of spite?
Murdering a townie when we literally proclaim that if he doesn't murder Kroppeb he'll be lynched sounds pretty gamethrowing for a 3p killer to me tbh

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 3 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Omni) [B-6]
Enderfive - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) [B-8]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
what's ur role name and the paraphrased description of your ability if you would
and please don't bring up the RiD killer, we can win this game within 2-3 days assuming ender is a town vig

like you say, you're a bodyguard so ur sacrifice isn't that much of a burden to town.

You were up for a massclaim at the start so not claiming now when it could definitely lead to a scum lynch seems completely stupid and antitown.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Murdering a townie when we literally proclaim that if he doesn't murder Kroppeb he'll be lynched sounds pretty gamethrowing for a 3p killer to me tbh
True, but I would feel more comfortable with the fewer threats out there.

ig I'm going to unvote for now
even if i was a serial killer, which i'm totally not, i'm not that much of a cunt to just kill people out of spite
I still remember that one time when you were fool and convinced us that it would be good for us to lynch you, and it ended with you killing our cop because you didn't reveal the entirety of your role - I'm sorry if I don't trust you to the fullest

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still remember that one time when you were fool and convinced us that it would be good for us to lynch you, and it ended with you killing our cop because you didn't reveal the entirety of your role - I'm sorry if I don't trust you to the fullest
i mean i had a reason for hiding it, i didn't just do it out of spite

but fair enough i guess

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mischief

Reaction score
Aqua

No offense but until you fully claim. You can't say it makes someone more scum like for not fully claiming when they have given more information than you

• Confusing
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua

No offense but until you fully claim. You can't say it makes someone more scum like for not fully claiming when they have given more information than you
he hasn't inf before now the only thing he said is notty wasn't lying smh I've done my research

anyway to back up why notty and omni should both claim to make life easier for everyone imma full claim to set a shining example as my role isn't particularly needed at this stage anyway as im confident we can win soon if town goes for full transparency:

Hey it's me the Changeling

I can visit a dead townie and assume their role

I tried to change to oog last night but was blocked :(

my action is called transform

any more info about traits/gold feel free to ask. Even if there is an RiD killer I believe town is in a strong enough position not to worry about ti and go for gold

Status
Not open for further replies.