Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm still wondering why you wanted to claim now, for all we know you can transform into a mafia tomorrow.

Curiosity though, how does the amount of coins you have be decided?
I don't understand the former, I can only replace townie roles as I am townsided.

and I asked alisha after raxo died if I inherited his coins as his role seemed to revolve around having a big coinpool, but unfortunately I don't. I currently still have my base amount +10 from raxo's death.

Mischief

Reaction score
<to clarify I know he stated he can turn into a dead townie role so no mafia + Alisha said no alignment changers, it was joke>

I was asking if he also took on the amount of coins his target had or if he stuck with his own amount of coins

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm still wondering why you wanted to claim now
Also I didn't /want/ to claim now. I just did to set an example to try and convince notty, omni and dess to claim.

Although my role is far better not being known by scum which is why I refused to take part in the massclaim, I believe after tonight with 1-2 mafia down town will have an easy win so me staying cautious and not claiming isn't necessary

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
The insurance broker, guard, if my target loses coins I lose them instead. Also I can gain money during the day due to a magical trait.
Aaaaaaa. See I want to believe you but the name doesn't fit the role at all and considering all of the weirdly literal names in the game I find it hard to believe that claim.

If anything your name suits raxos role more

I'm gonna ASSUME that the naming was just bad on alisha and chocos part (sorry if I'm wrong, I'm really enjoying the game so far don't hate me <3)

but it will really just have to compare with Dess' I guess.

See if we knew Omni's name and role too this would be way easier but omni's a little bitch so I guess we have to wait for Dess to clear himself. Until then I guess I'll hold off on voting him.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also Dess you claim you lost 50 gold right? Does that mean you don't lose the full amount of gold upon ur target being targeted or was the stealing attempt only 50 gold total?
It wouldn't really make sense for a third party killer to only take 50 gold considering most people would survive losing 50 coins. Evidence by all dead people except stranger being able to survive it.

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It wouldn't really make sense for a third party killer to only take 50 gold considering most people would survive losing 50 coins. Evidence by all dead people except stranger being able to survive it.
yeah I know, which is why I want to hear dess' full claim

Dess stop lurking or im just gonna vote you x

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
could be omni has 200 coins and Krop targeted him or something but I still find that unlikely

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
if you were sleeping you wouldn't be able to type, try to get out of that lie you scum
aw shiddd. idk if you still care but it was "if youre sussing ender for not killing someone and you aren't aware that he already said he couldnt kill people under X circumstances, then your suspicion might be malformed without that info" thus, i would make excuses for ender, and clarify that to help town. that's how i imagine mario doing that but the fact that's one of the 3 things he said is a little funny
I don't think this makes sense? I don't know about you, but my abilities are very straight forward? They do exactly what you expect them to do with a few conditions.
if omni's role exists then there exist some ability names named in a way that would trip him up (I do expect this would be true)
and this would give a lot of useful incite for town
*insight
The insurance broker, guard, if my target loses coins I lose them instead.
what happens with overflow. if you had guarded notme from a pluck how would that work (800 coins)
dess bandwagon gogogogogogo
if dess is lynched before i can get molten to claim something stupid in regards to who they "investigated" i will personally force ender to kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.