The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I walked back to my room, looking behind me every now and then. I close my door behind me and get into my bed, writing in my journal.
"No one suspicious, yet. Must keep an eye on every movement."
I lay my diary down and pull the covers over my head. Better get a good nights sleep so I can think properly in the morning when we gather again.

Be good, my children c; I'll be back in roughly, say, 8 hours? Just before the meeting.
You can take a nap but the day won't be over till we decide on a vote/no lynch. Or night never comes... =3
wekgnkgwnjgw in times like these I wish I could edit.
I mean the roleplay part, not irl. You can go sleep theres no rush ;). But in the roleplay it stays day 0 so we don't gather in the morning as its still day =P

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I walked back to my room, looking behind me every now and then. I close my door behind me and get into my bed, writing in my journal.
I lay my diary down and pull the covers over my head. Better get a good nights sleep so I can think properly in the morning when we gather again.

Be good, my children c; I'll be back in roughly, say, 8 hours? Just before the meeting.
You can take a nap but the day won't be over till we decide on a vote/no lynch. Or night never comes... =3
Hehe I know, I know c; just letting y'all know why I'll be absent x3

Also, note to all. I may sometimes post on my iPad, watch for flapping autocorrect -_-
If something seems odd in what I said, mention it and I'll tell you if it was autocorrected, and what it was supposed to mean or tell you if that's what it's supposed to say.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score

wekgnkgwnjgw in times like these I wish I could edit.
I mean the roleplay part, not irl. You can go sleep theres no rush ;). But in the roleplay it stays day 0 so we don't gather in the morning as its still day =P
Derpy Derp. Caught on to what you mean. Well, too bad, I guess xD ahah

Let's leave it as a simple nap x3

Sploorky

Reaction score
As accusations fly about and the room gets filled with the cries of "It isn't me!", one man is left silent, leaning against the wall in a forgotten corner of the room. Edward Walker casually takes out a pocket watch from his trouser pants and checks the time. 11:36 AM. This is going to be a long day.

After long, people begin to notice Ed's silence. As the crowd slowly turns on him, he raises his hands in mock surprise and pushes himself upright. With a casual tip of his black hat, he introduces himself.

"Afternoon, my chaps and ladies. I'm Edward Walker, certified swinger. I have a life to squeeze everything I can out of it, so could we all please be rational and not cut off my head?"

The crowd is slightly taken aback by his open honesty. With a smirk, Edward tips his hat down over his eyes and leans back against the walls.

Although he appears not to care about the issue at hand, Edward hides the fact that his mind is racing with possibilities. He is secretly terrified of the bloodshed he expects will happen if the killers are not found. But to keep his sanity, he needs to hide his weaknesses. When you run one of the largest bootlegging businesses in the country, you need to not show weakness. These killers are like the violent drunks Ed deals with every other day. They just want something nice, and they want it for free. Like those drunks, Edward needs to handle them carefully. An angry killer is prone to complete destruction.

Ed springs up from the wall he is leaning against, deciding now would be a good time to start conversing with the other passengers. Before he walks over to the crowd, he checks his pocket watch again. 11:43 AM. This is really going to be a long day.

(I will post things pertaining to the game later. I'm going out in a bit, and I will respond once I return.)

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I heard commotion going on in the main lounge and some running in the hallways. I let out s sign and turned my head and flipped my pillow. My alarm clock said 10:00 AM. My head said Sle:ep AM. Whatever was going on i didn't really care. Nothing could hurt me anyway and i should be more worried about whats more important.

I let my eyes slip closed and started thinking more instead of sleeping. I remember seeing that cute girl at the pool the other other day. The bright pink swimsuit and that perfect smile just left an impression on me that made me heads of heels. I smiled and told myself that i was gonna go talk to her today. I let out a yawn and sat upright. Best i get my day started soon.

My room was empty and it seemed i am one of last few sleeping. Another look at the alarm clock shows it after 11:30. Must have dozed off again. I smiled. Something was happening on this ship, something bad. I let out a small laugh. I love action, its just so exhilarating. I jumped off my bed. Nothing can possibly happen to me. This is my world and all these people are just projections of my mind. I can't possibly die since then my world will cease to exist. I am the kind of this world and i will make it. However i do not want to live in a world without my friends. I will have to make sure they survive in my world

I am Ladd Russo and i will protect them...

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
alright finally after reading through a lot of the posts time to put something myself

I'll probably get yelled at for badroleplay here /people taking jokes seriously but i'm going to go ahead and do this anyway

alright story time:D

something seemed odd about eman 22 resuym. perhaps it was his name both sounds very foreign and odd and the middle being made of numbers confusing. maybe he seemed odd because of the strange watch he wore on his right arm which seemed to display the numbers rather than rotate two hands. maybe it was the strange and oddly square black object he always carried in his pocket, It had rounded edges and would light up when he pressed a small button on the side. or maybe it was the odd box of strange pieces that looked like they went to some sort of (what they thought of as) alien flying device. the pieces looked like they had been in an explosion and oddly smelled very fishy ansoro2112 . when asked of his profession he would claim to be an inventor but no matter who asked nobody seemed to understand the odd rambling he replied with when asked how any of his inventions worked.

Who would be your shot-in-the-dark right now? Gmk

Why?
Role: Host
special abilities:
-can kill players from game at will
-can alter any rule of the game as he pleases
-can change the story line in any possible way he pleases.
win conditions:
-wins if either the mafia, town, or a third party player wins
-wins if the game ends successfully.
-wins if any player claims to have had fun before during or after the game.
- wins if the game starts
-wins if he says so.
This is a role i suspect has been added to the game, what evidence do i suspect this from?

Welcome to the Doomed Cruise Game. I am your host, GmK, and we ought to have some fun over the next weeks.​
now to quote a piece from the role of the host "can change the story line in any possible way he pleases." doesn't it seem odd to anybody nobody noticed anything suspicious when the gold was being dragged aboard the ship. you'd think this would've started at least a rumor or two. isn't it more likely Gmk said the gold was there and then it appeared on the ship and now the mafia who happened to be aboard found out and are after it?
for this reason and the evidence I've listed i suggest we vote Gmk himself overboard. once that happens i suggest we just let the mafia take the gold and we sail straight into Europe.
How suspicious do you think you yourself seem?
Timetravelers errr..... Inventors are always seen as suspicious for various reasons.

Why is GmK so sexy?
Because Jivvi
(will make somewhat serious game related post later on just having fun with the start)​
Code (^-^):

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
My name is Callum Martinez. I'm a 22 year old good looking guy. Originally from Argentina.
I left my country to chase my dream. Which I'm sure I'll be able to reach it once I get to London. I heard about this cruise heading right where I wanted to go. So I got ready, said my goodbyes to everyone I love and left.

People inside the cruise seemed weird. Some of them just had that evil look on their face. Others seemed a little bit nicer.

After a couple of weeks people started to get "sick". The enitre crew and captain died. "What are we going to do now?!" I heard people screaming. People were starting to get paranoid and crazy. "We're all going to die!" people said. Something I hate is when people can't control themselves and make a drama about it. Apparently there will be lots of it now.

We all heard about this gold inside the ship. People say that's the reason why people are dying/being killed. Someone in this cruise wants the gold for him/her/them. And they'll do whatever it takes to get it.

"Rememeber (I say to myself) your dream, you're close to it." Stay focus and be careful.

I proceed to get away from all these crazy people and decided to go tanning. That will help me clear my mind and help me think about everything that's happening so far in this floating hell.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
>>>>The gold is our murder weapon and our life ring in this never-ending ocean. Throwing the gold overboard would instantly put all of our lives in danger since the mafia would have no reason to keep us if there is no reward for them. They could all just as easily kill everyone on the boat in one large swoop, but right now we have the numbers and one scream from a mass killing would alert us of their presence and catch them allowing them to lose their gold.
>>>>Since this is the first day we have no clues as to who our potential crimes lords are and can only be speculation as to who they may be. As the spy said from TF2 before getting his head blown clean off:
>>>>"It could be you! It could be me! It could even be... (Bang)." -Spy
>>>> Hopefully we don't get to that last part and we can get off this boat with minimal casualties and go on our separate ways. This "cruise" will likely result in bitter rivalries for the rest of our lives and the survivability rate is pretty low and could also get even lower once the mafia starts to gain a larger chunk of control on the votes.
>>>>It could be anyone around us and the only speculation i can point fingers to are:
>Jivvi: The man who created the questions. It may seem weird to choose a person who gets the ball rolling, but that could also easily signify that he could be the Mafia since he wants to draw attention to others so he could slip behind the scenes and back stab others before they turn their heads to his schemes.
>Nottykitten: Old_man_oak is very suspicious of him, from past experiences and leaning on nothing, but suspicion is about all we can go on to ensure our safety.
>Sploorky: Because someone with that much "suave" in his post has to be doing something illegal. I mean that post was "too sexy," there has to be some alternate motive to that "beautifully constructed post."

Since it is day, does that mean we get to vote for anyone right now? I will get the votes rolling by going with a "No Lynch" because there is no evidence to point to anyone specifically.

No Lynch

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I look in the mirror. I see a tall man with blueish eyes and dark brown hair. I notice I look pale. Must be my fear of ships.

I take a look at my watch. It's almost 10 am. The others wanted to have a meeting to discuss what we should do. I think it's pretty obvious. We need to find the bastards and throw them overboard. Of course, I wouldn't mind grabbing a few bars of that gold for myself either.

My hand is shaking. I reach for a glass of water and try to calm myself. Perhaps I should try drinking something a bit stronger.

I put down the glass and walk out the door. It's time I join the meeting. The others are already talking about what we should do. Some are saying we should throw the gold overboard. Seriously? If they think that's gonna make Mafia spare us, then they are absolutely wrong. If anything, they will get angry instead and kill us all. At least that's what I would do if I was Mafia.
The voices get louder and louder as I get closer to the dining hall. I open the door and see that not many have actually arrived yet.

"Hi," I say with a loud and clear voice. "My name is Samuel Ender." I can see four people in the room, a young man, a middle-aged man, an older man and a teenage girl.
"John Dawson, pleasure to meet you," says the middle-aged man. He pulls a chair from under the table. "Have a seat," he says. I sit on the chair and as the discussion continues and more and more people join us, my dark thoughts take me over. We know there's Mafia on the ship, we just don't know who exactly they are. So all we must do is find them and kill them, before they kill us

What could possibly go wrong?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Me? Oh, my name's Friesian, Friesian Watusi at that. My life story... nothing too important, got a few jobs here and there, mainly just jobs around the town that didn't last long but heck - I got money from it! I'm sick and tired with all the politics, crime (especially that idiotic mafia group thing) and decided to board the MS BEAGLE II to get to London where I am sure I'll live a happy life (well at least a happier life than this hell-hole)

...To be honest, I'm not surprised all this mumbo jumbo is going on, the first place the Mafia would send their men is a ship that has gold... even though I have no idea how they even knew there was gold aboard.

Anyway, I'm planning to write down everything suspicious or even not suspicious I see on this boat. That's enough for now, I guess.

Yay! At last it started, so happy. Let's make the best out of this season!

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net

Can you please make sure to also put

vote

in front of your votes, else my script that counts this shit doesn't catch it <3 I actually consider any vote not done in the format I posted on the first page of this thread to not count.
Sorry about that my dear host I just saw it say
The same goes for voting No Lynch and Abstain. If you decide to change your vote or fully unvote, please make sure to also make that bold. Always unvote before voting for a new player, even if it is in the same post:
and thought that we just post "No lynch" or "abstain" not "vote No Lynch." Reading again after this insight it does make more sense reading it again. Thank you for alerting me to my error and hope this can be a good learning experience for not only me, but the other players who may have been confused. <3

vote No Lynch

Reactions: GmK

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am Brainless Jack, the Australian drunkard.

Who would be your shot-in-the-dark right now? Honestly? Jivvi mate. *wretches*

Why? As Alpha said this is a really fast way to show yourself up as 'I want to know who you find suspicious so I can tag along with popular opinions'.

How suspicious do you think you yourself seem? I just woke up, what's been going on? (Yes I have read the thread).

Why is GmK so sexy? Can't be as... a... *falls over*

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Who would be your shot-in-the-dark right now? Nobody at the moment, although if it's absolutely crucial to vote someone, I would probably vote Jivvi as well, because of the reasons others have already stated.

How suspicious do you think you yourself seem? I suppose that's up to others.

Why is GmK so sexy? Only GmK knows...

Anyway, I don't favour a no-lynch at the moment. That would basically be letting go a chance to take one of the bad guys down. If we don't lynch then we've just wasted a day in my opinion. But I would also not vote anything yet, instead, I'd wait for the discussion to begin and everyone to post at least something, even if they don't have anything to say. I, for example think that Jivvi is the most suspicious of us right now, but that's really based on the fact that he posted some questions for people to answer and didn't answer them himself. He might have just been excited about the game and wanted to get the discussion rolling, and simply forgot to answer his questions himself.

Basically, what I'm asking everyone to do is not vote yet and post your thoughts and suspicions to get the discussion rolling.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Friesian walks into the dining hall to see a lot of players gathered up, a few pretty frantic but a lot remaining calm and thinking... I think I'm more of the... wait to see what everyone else has come up with, steal their work and say it was mine? Yeah, that seems good.

WOAH WHEN DID I MAKE MY CHARACTER A MEANY PANTS. Anyway, my post... is 50% right. I guess... I agree with OoT on this about how Jivvi was rather suspicious with those questions but I don't think it's enough to base a complete lynch off of but then again I don't want a no-lynch today, it's a ticket for the mafia to get a free kill tonight.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also I like to mention something.
All of us seem a bit eager to go with OoT and make jivvi suspicious.
This could just as well be the mafia leading us trying to have towny killed this day while we would normally no lynch. Just something to keep in mind ;)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This could just as well be the mafia leading us trying to have towny killed this day while we would normally no lynch. Just something to keep in mind ;)
Yeah, that could be. That's why I mentioned that the case against Jivvi is rather weak and we shouldn't really lynch him just based on that. He could be the most suspicious right now, but that's just because not even half the people have said anything yet (I think) and he really isn't all that suspicious if you think about it. He's the best choice we have so far, but we don't really have many choices right now and none of them are actually very good.

But I do still think we should lynch someone, we just gotta talk more and let others know what we think, then we can start building some real suspicions.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Jivvi did catch a lot of flak for the questions he proposed. I didn't like being limited by them.

K1ngHoward has the goal of starting with a no lynch, which does make sense for now. The stakes are (hopefully) not too high, although I would rather we take a shot anyway. A lynch at this point will give us more to talk about for the following day, and there will be more evidence to look back on for the future.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Arthur wakes up to go to the toilet but notices a small card with the words "Don't do anything or it will end badly for you sir.." Confused and shocked he doesn't go back to bed and instead spends the rest of the day drawing on his bed, as his room mate is no where to be seen.

Vote - No Lynch

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

I don't even see why jivvi should look suspicious for this, again this could be coincidence etc. but i think OoT is looking suspicious right now.

anyway though I'd like to agree with OoT's idea of voting people simply because there's a low chance in hell we'll get 16 people to all vote for the same person on Day 0 anyway. and this would more effectively establish voting patterns I'll have to follow majority for the moment and no lynch with them.

Vote Nolynch

Status
Not open for further replies.