The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Vote Nolynch

Lets gather some information first
This is so exiting, so much fear amongst the people. They must be week to be scared so easily of such a petty situation. My wonderful muscular body can handle anything. Better hit up the gym today, its leg day. You can never skip leg day.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Who would be your shot-in-the-dark right now? No one, it doesn't seem wise to lynch before nighttime.

Why? -

How suspicious do you think you yourself seem? VERY, BEWARE!
Why is GmK so sexy? :rolleyes:

vote No Lynch

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Currently vote count:
No lynch: (9)

infernofox
If you want to vote No lynch, follow this:
Voting

Please follow the correct voting mechanism, otherwise I will have to modkill you out of the game:

In an extra line at the END of your post, using bold, vote like this:

vote <fullplayername>

The same goes for voting No Lynch and Abstain. If you decide to change your vote or fully unvote, please make sure to also make that bold. Always unvote before voting for a new player, even if it is in the same post:

unvote
vote <name>
You have to say your vote at the very end of your post else it doesnt count.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Wheel, I fo' one think tha' Not Lynchin' anyone could give ush some info'mashun bout the numba'r o' Mahfiers and wha'not. *Drinks some 1920 Golden Nugget Spiced Whiskey* Bu' anywhaysh I bes' be offa now, gotta go make shure e'erythang's ahl good in mah cahbin.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Wheel, I fo' one think tha' Not Lynchin' anyone could give ush some info'mashun bout the numba'r o' Mahfiers and wha'not. *Drinks some 1920 Golden Nugget Spiced Whiskey* Bu' anywhaysh I bes' be offa now, gotta go make shure e'erythang's ahl good in mah cahbin.
But how? We would still be in the same rut tomorrow, just with less people, and if we are lucky, maybe some info from a power role. We will still be in the dark about the odds we are up against.

nitasu987

Reaction score
But how? We would still be in the same rut tomorrow, just with less people, and if we are lucky, maybe some info from a power role. We will still be in the dark about the odds we are up against.

Eh I shee wha' yer sayin' bu' ahm jush' gonna go with tha groop heer. *Drinks mo' Beer*

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Who would be your shot-in-the-dark right now?
Umm no one, we have nothing to work on just yet. And I dont really understand why a lot of people were suspicious of Jivvi just because he made those questions. I think he was just trying to get a little conversation going. The fact that he didnt answer them himself is slightly off-putting but I think that was just a friendly mistake on his part.

How suspicious do you think you yourself seem?
I kinda just protected Jivvi slightly so if he turns out to be mafia then I will look absolutely guilty. I just dont want people jumping on someones back without any real evidence.

Why is GmK so sexy?
Someone sounds like a kiss-ass :m

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
///VOTECOUNT///

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 16
Players needed to no-lynch: 15

No Lynch - 12 - cooliorules, myusername22, shinyshark, K1ngHoward, Vatumok, infernofox, mariosatr, ansoro, kraby1, MrasKid, Prizyms, HypeBurst (NL-3)

Players not voting: digitalmez, Alpha102, nottykitten, Sploorky, Dessern5, endersteve5, grimmjowforever, Ooglie, storm, 77_is_the_best, balloon98, hihihilolHI, Jivvi, nitasu987, Old_Man_Oak_63, Omar_Sales, One One Two, Defiant_Blob

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I wake up to find that the rest of the passengers have started discussing some strategies for the day. 12 have openly come out saying that they don't want to toss anyone overboard today. Could some of these people be the mafia? Could they be trying to get us to not kill and therefore themselves live? Or could they be scared passengers, too afraid to be responsible for a mafia death and what that would mean for them? I myself am not a supporter of tossing random people overboard. It just seems... wrong and likely to go wrong. And if no one stands out... then I am left with one option: we must simple wait.

I am hesitant to actually make a no-lynch vote as I feel many of the people who haven't talked are trying to fly under the radar. Remember: Mafia can only talk during the night and since there hasn't been a night stage, the mafia have had no way of strategizing. They may not even know who the other mafia are! I think we should be careful about these people who are being a bit quiet or haven't even contributed yet.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with 77, I'm a little suspicious of those who haven't talked yet, though it isn't that far into the game, what, nearly 24 hours?
Exactly my point. It's only 24 hours into the game and yet the people who HAVE seen the game so far are pishing for a no-lunch, not giving the people who hasn't had a chance to thoroughly look at the thread to make a post. What I am saying is that mafia are probably staying quiet too, so they don't talk and risk suspicion until they formulate some kind of plan in Night 1.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
See? I'm not alone in wanting to talk it out. We have an advantage, we can get one day further in our discussions by lynching someone instead of no lynching.

If we lynch someone, the lines get drawn and we get the luxury of knowledge on day 1, rather than starting over and knowing nothing again on day 1.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
See? I'm not alone in wanting to talk it out. We have an advantage, we can get one day further in our discussions by lynching someone instead of no lynching.

If we lynch someone, the lines get drawn and we get the luxury of knowledge on day 1, rather than starting over and knowing nothing again on day 1.
>>>>But there is nothing to talk about. I notice that guy giving me the funny eye he could be the killer. What happened to the "innocent until proven guilty" might as well just throw everyone overboard with the logic of "we have no evidence, but he may be the mafia."
>>>>We can wait for the others to speak their minds too, but that could be (worst case scenario) a day off to have everyone's minds spoken. The people who do not speak are the most suspicious and innocent as those who have spoken. Even if we allow everyone to speak i highly doubt (99% sure) that anyone will give away anything that will point to them the first day that they are the mafia.
>>>>Lynching a normal passenger would stand at a 13/15 chance(if we have 4 mafia members) and after nighttime we would be left with 28 people instead of 29(if we don't lynch today) lowering our control of the votes. If we don't lynch then we will have 29/30 the next day and have more evidence as to who the mafia could be. Every life is important to protect ourselves from the mafia and just having a slim chance of killing off a mafia member is not worth the high chance of killing off a normal passenger.
>>>> Still sticking with a "no lynch".

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Hmm I dont know last time we posted our suspicions the doctor died so as much as I think this can be a good use of time to get some info out Im gonna have to say no this time.
vote no lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.