The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
looking back at russian mafia, the mad gunwoman role specifically states 'upon lynching' will the role's kill ability be enforced and if this role is altered to include daykills from the word lynch, and the vampire is chosen to not include daykills from the word kill, there is some very confusing choice of role modification in this setup

so from this i think it's pretty likely that fali and alpha are mafia (although im still hmmm on mulbs claim (purely since she should by no reason be alive right now despite having the vote-lock mechanic proven)) and it is very likely the final mafia are digi and/or caff in my eyes

FreakyCupcake i'd recommend shooting fali and Faliara if by some ??? you are actually the mad gunwoman then shoot alpha tbh

DEADLINE APPROACHES SO BE SWIFT

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
although maybe alpha should just be lynched since theres already a vote build up & im certain that there cannot be four protection roles in the game so having (limited) time to discuss another roleflip from 1 or 2 shots will be useful

if we just leave alpha to be lynched i'd recommend shooting digi but that's purely based on my reads idk how others feel

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The problem with my role is that it's completely unreliable, to the point that half the time it doesn't do anything and honestly I would consider it a hinderance from a balance perspective; therefore, speaking with my vote appears to be the most reasonable course of action. Considering there might be vote lock mechanics in this game I'm going to wait on my vote just to be safe.

And no my point to hipman is that he submitted nothing, but then again it's difficult for me to rebuke anything you say on that front as all I can do to prove my claim is recite the information I've been given. I can't get inside hipman's head.

I also dislike the defeatism present in Ooglie's post; 'there are already votes so screw it let's let the day run it's course'. So I think I'll ping people I haven't heard from yet since I don't want to just show up and die because of inactivity close to a deadline. That's not as fun, I'd rather die because enough people actively tell me to die.

Velzerat
FreakyCupcake
CaffeinatedKitty
Digitalmez
Faliara
77thShad
Later_Gator
Enderfive
Mulbery

Hey you're all still in this game, let's hash it out instead of a multiday argument between four people!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Considering there might be vote lock mechanics in this game I'm going to wait on my vote just to be safe.
only case has been once, today on me, so i assume you're safe
I also dislike the defeatism present in Ooglie's post; 'there are already votes so screw it let's let the day run it's course'. So I think I'll ping people I haven't heard from yet since I don't want to just show up and die because of inactivity close to a deadline. That's not as fun, I'd rather die because enough people actively tell me to die.
:thinking: i think you're taking my 'there are already votes on alpha' out of context

the other situation was you, with the most suspicion on you from hip's (lack of) actions & (in my opinion) iffy claim, get shot if fali is actually the mad gunwoman, or if fali isn't the mad gunwoman and is a straight up lying mafia, you're still lynched after she gets shot
atleast those are my ideal situations

also sure DIE DIE DIE DIE
Hey you're all still in this game, let's hash it out instead of a multiday argument between four people!
welcome to modern escres mafia where activity is dead!

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I mean, considering from my memory that escres doctors aren’t exactly reliable, it’s possible that we have that many protection roles just in the hopes that someone would succeed, especially considering how each of those roles has a drawback to it, except perhaps the blacksmith. The roleblocking of the jailor, the vote-locking of the mad doctor, and the unreliability of the pharmacist. Plus, the jailor is intended more as a roleblocking role, not a protection role, isn’t it? So it’s possible but a bit of a stretch.

Either way, the plan to shoot Fali and have her shoot a suspicious person—if she proves legit—does seem reasonable. It has a possibility of taking out a town, but with that town we’ll also lose a mafia, if she chooses right.

I still think we should lynch HK though, because I’m not convinced he’s not siding with the mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I still think we should lynch HK though, because I’m not convinced he’s not siding with the mafia.
that does not rlly hold,

I could give the gun to a mafia player (if I even knew who they were, and let's be fair if I knew who mafia were I would have prob outed them by know for the sake of it), but then they'd reveal themselves. All I do right now is just providing a gun during the day and dassit.

but if you are afraid im gonna pull something crazy I'd like to hear what that would be? else i dont see what you should be afraid of.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wait, how many people have guns, and how many can the fence give out? By the numbers it appears like there is a lot of potential kills and a lot of potential protections in this setup. I get the suspicion on me since I replaced an inactive player, however HK has confirmed themself as a third party. Lynching HK so we get more chances to vote out the Mafia sounds like a good idea because that gives more day periods. One mismanaged gun is all it takes to swing an entire game.

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait, how many people have guns, and how many can the fence give out? By the numbers it appears like there is a lot of potential kills and a lot of potential protections in this setup. I get the suspicion on me since I replaced an inactive player, however HK has confirmed themself as a third party. Lynching HK so we get more chances to vote out the Mafia sounds like a good idea because that gives more day periods. One mismanaged gun is all it takes to swing an entire game.
fence can give out 1 gun per day & its a daykill so all these protection roles are useless (except maybe blacksmith) in this case

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
that does not rlly hold,

I could give the gun to a mafia player (if I even knew who they were, and let's be fair if I knew who mafia were I would have prob outed them by know for the sake of it), but then they'd reveal themselves.
assume that there's suspicion on a few different people. The person with the gun shooting one of those suspicious people and finding out after the fact that they weren't mafia doesn't make the shooter any more suspicious, because they had reason to suspect the now-dead person.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
One gun per day is crazy, even if it's another person that will be making the choice. Adding that to the fact HK could potentially win with the Mafia, I have to vote you HK. You might say that winning with the town is your best play now, but if it gets down to the wire and you're the deciding factor, you could just as easily flip against the town.

vote HKCaper

Faliara

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a good idea to kill HK yet, honestly. It would be a bad move now that he’s revealed himself, and we can lynch him off tomorrow or a later date if he proves himself untrustworthy. We could ask him to give someone we trust as town a gun tomorrow, and see what happens from there.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a good idea to kill HK yet, honestly. It would be a bad move now that he’s revealed himself, and we can lynch him off tomorrow or a later date if he proves himself untrustworthy. We could ask him to give someone we trust as town a gun tomorrow, and see what happens from there.
he has admitted to trying to side with the maf yesterday and he gave the gun to freaky today, not any one of three practically proven townies (oog, later, mulb)

he's clearly untrustworthy, not acting in the town's best interest and your reluctance to lynch him is peculiar

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
he has admitted to trying to side with the maf yesterday and he gave the gun to freaky today, not any one of three practically proven townies (oog, later, mulb)
the former point is the one that's been giving me a major bad feeling, but now that you mention it the latter is definitely part of why I don't trust him as well. For all we know, he COULD be giving the gun to the mafia...especially since yeah, we've got some pretty much confirmed town members out there, so why give it to one of the most inactive players and not one of them?

Faliara

Reaction score

he's clearly untrustworthy, not acting in the town's best interest and your reluctance to lynch him is peculiar
i dunno. i just feel it’s not the best plan of action. you have a pretty good point, though.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Is there a silence mechanic in this game or something? I've caught multiple people peeking at this thread but they haven't said anything yet, it would be really sad to want to post and not be able to. Normally I wouldn't even consider such a mechanic to be in a forum game but then again vote-locking is somehow here...

I like to analyze each individual third party as according to the claim, third parties with win conditions that don't interfere with the town's win I'm okay to let do their thing, however for roles such as the fence that cause murder, mayhem (The fence keeps getting brought up like every page even before HK's reveal)...it's better to lynch the fence.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Is there a silence mechanic in this game or something? I've caught multiple people peeking at this thread but they haven't said anything yet, it would be really sad to want to post and not be able to. Normally I wouldn't even consider such a mechanic to be in a forum game but then again vote-locking is somehow here...

I like to analyze each individual third party as according to the claim, third parties with win conditions that don't interfere with the town's win I'm okay to let do their thing, however for roles such as the fence that cause murder, mayhem (The fence keeps getting brought up like every page even before HK's reveal)...it's better to lynch the fence.
uh silence mechanics have popped up in past games but it's possible, but since noone mentioned it previous days its highly unlikely & i don't think vote-locking is THAT outrageous (although i would be voting you right now if i could <3) but yeah this is inactive territory beware!

still, hk's wincon doesn't interfere with the town's wincon and although the extra firepower probably isnt necessary it would be nice incase there are hijinx! but seeing with there being less than 4 hours left on the deadline i don't think i'll change peoples minds on this

FreakyCupcake p l e a s e shoot fali, and Faliara p l e a s e shoot alpha/digi/caff/anyone you really want that isn't mulb/me/later (im PRETTY SURE he's innocent)/velz t h a n k s (although you're mafia scum and not actually mad gunswoman!!)

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
I'm highly suspicious of Caff & Digi, but more of Caff than anyone else, it feels a bit redundant to shoot Fali on the basis that she might be able to shoot someone when she dies

erik5456

Reaction score
We confirm Fali by killing her unfortunately hence why we're asking for her to be shot. Running out of time though and it seems like the HK lynch is more likely. Killing the fence is great and all but mafia should be priority IMO. That being said, a lynch on confirmed scum is better than a shot in the dark so
Unvote
Vote HK

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK SO THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED 45 MINS AGO BUT I WAS WORKING AND I GUESS INFFY GOT DISTRACTED

GIVE ME A SEC TO RESOLVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED - ONLY POSTS BEFORE 10PM (BST) WILL BE COUNTED

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 4 Final Votecount

Alpha102 - erik5456, HKCaper (2/7)
HKCaper - Enderfive, Ooglie101, CaffeinatedKitty, Alpha102, Later_Gator (5/7)
The seconds are slowly ticking down, the players of this twisted game all turn to HKCaper. He stares at them blankly and shakes his head in disappointment.

'All I wanted was..."

A Shot is Fired

The players turn around to see the spasming body of CaffeinatedKitty on the floor foaming at the mouth her eyes filled with shock and anger. Her killer FreakyCupcake, stands looking rather confused at what has just happened finger still on the trigger, she hands over the gun as she walks to the dead body and examines the ID.

Your memory becomes clearer...

As well as participating in Mafia night chats, once per game you may visit one player during the night, killing yourself, your target, and all players who the target visited or was visited by that night.

The clock strikes 10 (yep totally on time) HKCaper walks calmly and swiftly onto the stage where to noose is hanging, he takes a deep breath, he looks into the crowd and says,

"All I wanted was a little chaos and to spread my love of poetry to the people"

and with that he takes a step forward, his legs frantically kicking, his hands clasping at the noose attempting to breathe, until he is still.

You check his ID

Again your memory becomes clearer...

You are an anonymous individual that acts as the middle man in the town. You can contact a player anonymously through the host. They can also give a gun to a player of their choice. Whoever fires the gun will be announced. If the gun is not used when it is given, it cannot be used later and expires. The Fence CAN be shot by a gun they distribute.

Congrats you killed a little girl smh

Night 5 has begun, 48 Hour deadline will be set in place for actions to be placed

Deadline Saturday 4th August 11:30pm BST

• Winner
Reactions: HKCaper and Hunter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The lights snap on.

Everyone does the usual morning ritual; a quick sigh of relief; looking around the room frantically; gasping at the sight before them.

Mulbery's body lay on the floor in front of their seat, their mouth open and filled with a pile of their own knocked out teeth, sauced in blood. Their mouth was cut at the sides, forcing them into a sick eternal smile.

An ID card lay in their hand.

Every night you may visit a player giving this player night immunity, however, if you successfully protect the player their lynch vote is locked once first cast.

Your memory becomes a little clearer...

It is now Day 5.

With 10 players alive it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no-lynch.