The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The thing that fustrated me the most is how both Storm and Alpha protected Notty on different nights.
Ok no more trusting 3rd party anymore, if Notty wasn't protected from Priz on of the nights, I would have taken Notty out instead of only taking away her bulletproof :/

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
The thing that fustrated me the most is how both Storm and Alpha protected Notty on different nights.
Ok no more trusting 3rd party anymore, if Notty wasn't protected from Priz on of the nights, I would have taken Notty out instead of only taking away her bulletproof :/
Priz was trying to kill notty. Not the other way around

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Reading the dead peoples club and other chats was so much fun. Best ~2 hours spent of my life.

This game was pretty hard to play in the end. If I started saying people were innocent with my Lie-Detecting, eventually everyone would be proven and I'd be lynched. And I had to keep JK from actually confirming anyone as proven with his roleblocking while also keeping him alive untill Mmarz died. Otherwise someone would of replaced him in the tribunal.

But as said in the dead thread, my main idea to win was to keep followers around. I knew Duffie and Tim trusted me so I wanted to keep them around as long as possible.

Good game everyone though, it was very exciting!