The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

Woo! Great game! Bravo! Encore! *whistles*

Best Mafia game I've ever played, and it's reignited my love of this fabulous forum game.
Loved the set-up (never done closed set-up before), so much controversy and such an interesting tale.
Next time, I'm sure to always have a nice little knife behind my back... Can't be too careful, you know? ;)

Now time to read all of the other threads! *poof*

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul and Duffie

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@Nottykitten do you enjoy starting bandwagons on your future comrades? I was just kinda hoping you could let things go and it's not like we had a chat or anything so i had no way of saying WAIT HANG ON JUST ONE NIGHT

You desperately lied to keep your survivor win condition saying the lover died (I expect when you made such claims you weren't expecting your gender to come into play) then I had to go and screw everything up by publicly claiming you were female xD

as for the reason I claimed I was trying to slip a role claim in before i got stranded and prizyms was the only opportunity to do so I actually saw... I expected people would know the never lynch a doc rule (which it turns out prizyms was abusing anyway)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
@Nottykitten do you enjoy starting bandwagons on your future comrades? I was just kinda hoping you could let things go and it's not like we had a chat or anything so i had no way of saying WAIT HANG ON JUST ONE NIGHT
I was expecting to be recruited by the Mafia, and you didn't seem like Mafia so I wouldn't mind lynching you. Sorry D=

The funny thing is, when I tried to help the town I got Nitasu(town) lynched. When I tried to take down town PR's I got both Myuser(Assassin) and Priz(SK) lynched while I thought they were both town PR's.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
AWARDS:
Best use of night action:

@ansoro2112 - Equipping his bomb instead of the knife exactly during the night he was targeted by the mafia. Incredible luck

Best use of an ingame play style:

@Hunter27a1 - Using massive nonsense EpicMafia talk in the main thread, but being totally normal in the Inn chat

Best logic deduction

@JKangaroo - Master of Postzillas which are so spot on often but then lack execution

Best monologue

@Ooglie101 - The fate of a sole assassin and the world against him (see Assassins talk page 10)

Best luck

@Nottykitten - Targetting himself via the Ghoul 77_is_the_best but still being 1-Shot Bulletproof
@Ooglie101 - Recruiting Notty the night before the game would have ended if he had been lynched

Worst luck

@endersteve5 - Doing the first mafia kill of the game, only to be immediately be blown away by ansoros bomb

The cake award for best new player

@Timdood3 - For playing an absolute blast of a game for it being the first Blocktopia Mafia game, with spot on deductions within an usually hard role (Cop). Just don't blindly follow an experienced player ^^

The Vodka award for most drunk

@Alpha102 - For turning into a frustrated alcoholic in the game PMs towards the end

The Sneaky Award for most beneath the radar

@Duffie - I SO wish you had been an evil role, seeing how you without question had gotten straight to the end. Nobody ever questioned you. Well played!

and many many more!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was expecting to be recruited by the Mafia, and you didn't seem like Mafia so I wouldn't mind lynching you. Sorry D=

The funny thing is, when I tried to help the town I got Nitasu(town) lynched. When I tried to take down town PR's I got both Myuser(Assassin) and Priz(SK) lynched while I thought they were both town PR's.
The irony that ran through this game...

also, I just read through some of the guild chat after you got recruited holy wow.... I'm not sure how or where you implanted the idea for tim to investigate ooglie so easily...

I'm starting to think maybe I'm just plain terrible at these games- 4 games now and my team hasn't won any of them. when the town finally wins it's when I'm an assassin...

@GmK I think you forgot Timdood's award for longest lived cop (seriously when does a cop live to day 9?)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The irony that ran through this game...

also, I just read through some of the guild chat after you got recruited holy wow.... I'm not sure how or where you implanted the idea for tim to investigate ooglie so easily...

I'm starting to think maybe I'm just plain terrible at these games- 4 games now and my team hasn't won any of them. when the town finally wins it's when I'm an assassin...

@GmK I think you forgot Timdood's award for longest lived cop (seriously when does a cop live to day 9?)
Also biggest stroke of luck, Ooglie lovering Notty on the same night he dies, saving the Guild.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Also biggest stroke of luck, Ooglie lovering Notty on the same night he dies, saving the Guild.
I thought nottykitten was recruited during the night Right after my lynching, whereas ooglie died the following night. and it's arguable that if Ooglie hadn't recruited notty he probably might've killed digitalmez that night, possibly allowing him to live.

@Nottykitten can you confirm the night you were recruited?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I thought nottykitten was recruited during the night Right after my lynching, whereas ooglie died the following night. and it's arguable that if Ooglie hadn't recruited notty he probably might've killed digitalmez that night, possibly allowing him to live.

It's all in the night action overview ;)

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Whoever Voltari is, they made sure to pick deciders instead of followers.
That is something I thought about when picking the original three. I didn't want to pick people that would end up just going along with what another person said. I wanted you guys to be fighting to get your own opinions out instead of accepting another's. Interesting how I happened to get 1 town, 1 assassin, and 1 third party...

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

Pretty sure it was the night Alpha and Sploorky killed each other off, or the night I was recruited, but most likely the prior (since in the Tribunal chat Ooglie did say he already had Notty in his "room"... so to speak. ;)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I swear, if people continue to spoil their alignment before I get to resolve the day, I shall modkill at will! ^^

BECAUSE WHERE IS THE SURPRISE NOW? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE!?

Yadda yadda masquerade, yiddi yiddi parade, masks, dancing, wheeeee.

Afterwards, chaos, suspicions, confusion, more suspicions, more confusion, until suddenly Claudio Vásquez jumps up into a really cool dance routine, everyone applauds, but since he can't actually dance he falls into his own knife killing himself, thinking this is a really cool move, but it makes him look quite silly, something like this:

So anyhow, amused how an assassin gives himself up, the crowd goes back to drinking, until night falls...

[fa=#66005e|fa-user][/fa] Claudio Vásquez (myusername22) - Paparrazi Informant of the Assassins Guild - was lynched.

It is now Night 4 - all power roles please send in your action.
I have to say this is the best Day end I've seen even if I was upset seeing me die. This is exactly how I wanted to see it.

Thank you GmK, just thank you.