The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where things burn down, y0

Fiestaguy - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886 (Lynch in 3)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa]- nottykitten, Fiestaguy, timdood3, Jeercrul (Lynch in 0)

Not voting:
Duffie

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.

Well, how to put this nicely...this didn't quite work out...

[fa=#26ff00|fa-user][/fa] Niccolo Arcimboldo (storm886) - Town Bodyguard - was lynched.

It is now Night 9 - please send in your actions.

GmK

Reaction score
Well.

Well well well.

Well.

One should have thought that the easiest way to solve this mess would be to simply TAKE OFF THE DAMN MASKS but noooooooo, instead they let the killers and scum and secretive people run wild.

(I have no idea who that is)

Oh well.

Venice, oh Venice, what has befallen thou?

[fa=#00ff66|fa-user][/fa] Vittoria Barbarigo (Fiestaguy) - Town Rough Sleeper - was killed
[fa=#00ff66|fa-user][/fa] Matteo Carafa (Jeercrul) - Town Inn Keeper and Daytalk Enabler - was killed

Notice on lamppost: Timdood3 visited someone during the night.

---

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
No-lynching is forbidden.

• Haha
Reactions: Faliara

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
... Duffie... I TRUSTED YOUUUUU D=.

This does have an upside though, I am now the maker of decisions! I can choose to either let Duffie the bad guy win, or let Timdood the town cop win. Huehuehue whoever wins is my decision to make! =D

Unless ofcourse Duffie doesn't want me to win and tries to convince Tim it's me. But ohwell, I was leaning on winning with the Town anyways. For JK and for glory! Be gone with you you scum, go back to where you came from! Even though I trusted you like the whole game Duffers ;-;

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Forgot the vote. I will leave Duffie to say something for himself, but I will not change my vote. Tim is confirmed Town by my investigations so it is you. Sorry my love, but I am with the town on this one <3

vote Duffie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hm. So this is how it has to end.
I will hear what @Duffie has to say before ending it all.

In the meantime:
It's really been a pleasure being here, but with twenty-three dead and gone, it is only us. In this private space I feel comfortable removing my mask to reveal the face of Jacobo Farnese. After all that has happened, I am left with my Kitten, which tends to be notty and get into trouble. And oh, my dear Duffie, my newfound countryman. I felt I could trust both of these fine revelers, but one of them has lied to me. This lie can only be found with a noose. Choose correctly, and I avenge my marsupial brother. Choose wrong, and I've ended lives for nothing.

Either way this goes, I must say gg wp.
Duffie, I'll be waiting.

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hmm....This is interesting.
Over the past three nights, the Voltari has killed twice. One of these kills was executed by Notty. On only one of these nights, two people were killed.

From three nights ago:
No-Voltarikill - 1 death
Notty Voltarikills - 1 death
Tim Voltarikills - 2 deaths.

We know that on all of these nights, there have been two killing roles. Why have there not been two kills every night?
Night one (of this scenario): Notty detects 77. No Voltarikill.
Night two (of this scenario): Notty executes Voltarikill.
Night three: I Voltarikill. There is one more death than usual.

I'm mostly talking to all of the phantoms and spectators right now, as Duffie knows that both he and I are innocent, but last night, in the tribunal thread, Notty wanted me to execute the Voltarikill so she could "Hide under her vest" because she was afraid of death. A very clever ploy, but in the end proved to be your demise. Good thing I didn't get hasty and hammer Duffie as you probably wanted me to, Notty.

Duffie, feel free to arrive whenever you feel. (But I'd love for you to show up sooner rather than later to hammer!)

Duffie, the fate of this game rests in your hands.

I'm sorry, Notty, but I must do this. For JKangaroo!
Vote Nottykitten

GmK

Reaction score
The three remaining survivors faced each other, trust was gone a long time ago anyhow. But then, in an instant, two of them jumped onto Cecilia da Montefeltro and simply…well..stabbed her manically to death. As it turns out, that was exactly the correct thing to do.

[fa=#a200ff|fa-user][/fa] Cecilia da Montefeltro (Nottykitten) - Truthfinder of the Assassins Guild (Starts game as Third Party Survivor. Switches town when visited by JKangaroo, switches Mafia when visited by Ooglie101, whichever comes first) - was lynched.

GAME OVER

GmK

Reaction score
When the history books speak about this Masquerade Ball as the „Bloody“ one of Venice, they do not even exaggerate. It was a long and gruesome 9 days, with 23 people dead in the end, and two lonesome survivors. They eyed each other for a bit but finally decided to end all the bloodshed.

Taking off their masks they each got themselves a beer from one of the deserted Inns, sat on one of the many piers, looked into the sunset and said:

„I heard the Wild West is nice this time of year? Apparently there have been some Alien sightings…“

---

TOWN wins this game

Playing for the town:

Playing for the Mafia group 1 (Machiavelli Mafia Clan):

Playing for the Mafia group 2 (Assassins Guild)

+ The alignment switched Nottykitten

Playing for the Third Parties

GmK

Reaction score

GmK

Reaction score
Some very short commentary:

1. I am extremely happy with the game, since activity was always high, I only had to set one deadline, night actions were sent in fast, etc. A big THANK YOU to everyone!

2. This was a fantastic example that you should not apply normal mafia logic to a closed setup game, some of the rules don’t apply.

3. I love the Dead People’s Club!

I hope everybody enjoyed playing this game - see you next time!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
WOW TIM SO RUDE.

So close to winning D=. Well played everyone though.

However, there is ofcourse the one golden question everyone wants to knowOr atleast me. @GmK would you or would you not have supported the lynch against Nitasu?