Team Fortress 2

Vatowski

Reaction score
It can be fun if certain weapons/classes are disabled. Otherwise it is too easy for people to win. I enjoy playing death run as well as Freak Fortress 2/Vs Saxton Hale.
the server i am playing on is melee only and it has Bhop. It also allows to buy models and trails with ingame money that you earn by killing everyone or by surviving to the end.

Reaction score
Got a crate 40 drop today. Anyone wanna buy? If so, add me on steam. My price is 12 keys or 15.6 USD.
I would personally hold on to it, until the crate is out of the drop system and wait a while. Seeing how a Crate 30 is worth buds+ now. Either way you're making a ton of profit from nothing.

eviltomb

Reaction score
normally I am not a fan of (read:hate) 2fort, but now i can't wait to play because i've learned to use the caber and sticky jumper.

Reaction score
It would be a little fun to see a server that is either run by blocktopia or one of its members so we have a place for all of us to play together. I am not sure how that would work out though. Perhaps just a server that is already on the server list and played by several members?

Reactions: Pikmon2

flan67

Reaction score
GUISE
SMISSMAS 2012
NEW FESTIVES, NEW HATS, AND NEW WEAPONS
NEW MVM MAP + ROBO ENGIE

DIS GUN B GUD

Reactions: Swate

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Unboxed an Unusual Sergeant's Drill Hat with Orbiting Fire two days ago. Woohoo
Since then, I've traded it for an El Jefe with Steaming, and then traded that for a Charmer's Chapeau with Orbiting Fire. I'm gonna hold onto this one for a bit for three reasons. One, it's going up in price, two, Charmer's Chapeau is the exact hat I've always wanted for my Spy and three, I like Orbiting Fire. :3

Here's a video of one if you want to see it. This isn't mine, and also the guy in this video painted theirs lime.

I'll upload my own video soon and edit it in here.

Reactions: DJJonosound