Team Fortress 2

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I recently re-installed TF2 and I do not remember it being this fun. I cannot stop playing on 24/7 turbine maps, I think it is because you don't need to be able to shoot to do well on them. I just wish I had more weapons or knew how to trade well.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
After buying 12 keys, buying an unusual, trading a ToD ticket and my unusual for a 15 key unusual, and then having a 3 bidder battle with the offers of 15.8 keys, $45 and a Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Axtinguisher, but I had to give 1 extra key plus the hat. Cool thing is, the weapon is worth 1.5 buds, so I have made a massive profit of 15.8 keys! Also have a guy willing to give me a 2 bud Killstreak weapon now, so trading is going well! Once I get my hands on a Strange (Festive) Professional Killstreak Huntsman, the Bowner will be born!

Brave

Reaction score
I have a Ghastly Gibus that a guy is willing to buy for a scrap. If so then I would've made 1 scrap profit.
You could say my trading skills are pretty bad ass

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
After buying 12 keys, buying an unusual, trading a ToD ticket and my unusual for a 15 key unusual, and then having a 3 bidder battle with the offers of 15.8 keys, $45 and a Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Axtinguisher, but I had to give 1 extra key plus the hat. Cool thing is, the weapon is worth 1.5 buds, so I have made a massive profit of 15.8 keys! Also have a guy willing to give me a 2 bud Killstreak weapon now, so trading is going well! Once I get my hands on a Strange (Festive) Professional Killstreak Huntsman, the Bowner will be born!
Teach me your ways