Team Fortress 2

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
@PYP I would of given ya 1 of those! I've uncrated 2 of those so far D: (traded 1, gave 1 to my bro)

EDIT: P.S. TRADE NOTICE!

I want the following:

Strange SMG
Strange Jarate
Strange Grenade Launcher.

I have about 6-7 scraps, 1 reclaimed, a Tour of Duty ticket (think worth about a key? on the market right now if I heard right) and a strange stickybomb launcher.

Brave

Reaction score
So I picked up something beautiful yesterday

I also picked up that Rocket Jumper and a Strange Rocket Launcher but honestly the only thing that will top this will be the day I get Strange Mantreads.

I'm still working on that.
I got the Strange Market Garden for 230 credits on Tf2warehouse because there was this glitch and sold it for 1 refined :3 SAAAAANN

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
I got the Strange Market Garden for 230 credits on Tf2warehouse because there was this glitch and sold it for 1 refined :3 SAAAAANN
I wish that would happen with Strange Mantreads, they're worth nearly 20k credits. Which is like three Strange Rocket Launchers, which are each six Strange Market Gardeners.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
You are in deep problems if you miss it tho.
Unless it's a pro scout(*cough* KingSam for one) the majority are mediocre at best at close range. I've bottled/sliced/bashed several of the mediocre kind to death, and have even missed my first swing a few times but still manage to kill them.

Also Bushwhacka and Jarate. My Huntsman loadout of choice. <3