TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Alright, so i should probably explain the random tags. I wanted people to think I was a lie-detectorish role to see if people would evade the question, but it failed horribly because everyone evaded the question. Kind of suspicious with Alpha because why couldn't he just answer the question if he's townsided. but whatever. Just a random group of names thrown in there to hopefully get some reads from all different types of people in this game (because i'm lazy and didn't feel like sorting through 30 reads by starting a group of general questions tonight.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, so i should probably explain the random tags. I wanted people to think I was a lie-detectorish role to see if people would evade the question, but it failed horribly because everyone evaded the question. Kind of suspicious with Alpha because why couldn't he just answer the question if he's townsided. but whatever. Just a random group of names thrown in there to hopefully get some reads from all different types of people in this game (because i'm lazy and didn't feel like sorting through 30 reads by starting a group of general questions tonight.
so you're trying to appear as a role you are not? hella scummy

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I got sidetracked by the amnesia stuff, but what's done is done. I can understand why you see me scummy, myuser.

I never claimed a PR, but I did claim that I have a consistent role.

I've got a slight FoS on Hunter, considering he's currently causing a lot of chaos with his erratic posts and jumping to conclusions regarding what I've actually said.

I'm actually quite interested to see if anyone else has anything related to amnesia, actually. I thought there would be more.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alpha is that really a change from how he normally plays? Take last season, he was playing rather.. Weirdly I guess?
I haven't been able to play with him since Masquerade, and I knew why he was playing that way at the time. I haven't been able to personally witness this playstyle without knowing his role until now.

I still don't care for the manipulation of my words and the jump to conclusions that have been presented though. I will reiterate that chaos is still being caused, and it's a slight FoS.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20110517031606/http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Amnesiac
this is alpha102's claim. beware.
also myuser this better not be you leaving "evidence" for a future "lie-detector" claim.
myuser, why must you have 5 tags? you seem to be striving for that specific number or more. catgirl and samlen had not posted in the thread at all when you made your original post, and the tags themselves are unnecessary
at first I read this as accusational but now I think you legitimately suspect I could be a power role and want me to "claim."

I'm honestly afraid right now. Last game you rampantly tried to out power roles while it didn't matter to you because you were third party. Admittedly, last game was kind of slow so most of us only took it as somewhat suspicious. Now it looks to me like you're hunting for power roles, which has no logical reasoning because There is no reason you should out the towns powerroles on night one when they haven't even had a chance to use their night actions. I'm worried that you have a non-townsided role and are trying again to hunt for power roles thinking you won't get called out for it because nobody called you on that last game.

Gonna place my vote for now.

vote Hunter27a1

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
is it just me or is ltin trying to buddy with myuser
also why would i think you are town. if anything you're scum
also, you saying that implies you have a power role of some sort and are not a blue, probably a third party due to the tagging thing.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised at how fast those votes came up. I mentioned a slight suspicion and already two votes.

As much as I love doing vote counts -official or not- and writing witty one liners, I need to sleep. I'll be back for christmas eve!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm a bit surprised at how fast those votes came up. I mentioned a slight suspicion and already two votes.

As much as I love doing vote counts -official or not- and writing witty one liners, I need to sleep. I'll be back for christmas eve!
My suspicion on Hunter is for a different reason. Don't try to take credit for my ideas ;).

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
thing is you're thinking individually
i'm considering possible teams
so far there's myu/ltin/maybe alpha

and maybe caffeina with someone else i forget
Hunter I mean this with no offence, but if me or alpha were mafia do you really think me and alpha would be dumb enough to vote together with other mafia in the first part of day 1?