TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Hunter I mean this with no offence, but if me or alpha were mafia do you really think me and alpha would be dumb enough to vote together with other mafia in the first part of day 1?
Or would you be smart enough to vote together to purposefully act suspicious, only to point out that it would be suspicious so you would seem unsuspicious ;)

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: digi and Hunter

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
ALSO: Considering that we literally have no idea what kind of setup this is, I want a no lynch so we can at the least see how many deaths we have every night approximately and if any roles can at least do some snooping around tonight so have half an idea of what to do tomorrow.
Yes, I get that you think that lynching day one is beneficial or whatever, and I totally disagree.
Vote me for that if you want.

Alpha102 , what is your ability, if you know it?

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
is it just me or is ltin trying to buddy with myuser
It's just you. I was suspicious of you before I saw his post.
And how could I be consorting with the mafia anyway? Does mafia even know their partners yet?

Alpha102, I want you to lay out what your role is and what it does.
You already claimed that you are something special, so there's no reason to hide it now unless you are scum.
I imagine we're all some sort of pr.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I understand, I was left with no choice from the beginning.

However if it's any consolation the probes don't do anything except mild discomfort, so I'm not a threat to the town at all. I'm completely on my own and lynching me instead of no lynching just lets the numbers dwindle while the anti-town get closer. I've seen too many games where people have been focused on the wrong priorities to know that for a fact.

Considering this is the only time to no lynch, why not keep me around as an easy lynch for later? I can scumhunt too, so I'm not useless.

At least give me one night so I can get a 1/20orso chance of winning :C

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Actually, you know what.
Unvote

I'll think this through first. Alpha102 could prove useful, as really he acts more like a Villager without a town win condition. The only problem is that he'll be biased towards lynching those he has not probed.
That is, in a situation where he has to choose between two lynches, he'll vote for the one not yet probed.