TBD [Status: GAME OVER]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
this doesn't seem to be an item or room heavy setup so far, which is good
extremely suspicious of myuser's activities so far

also if digi could spoiler the gifs like duffie does that would be super awesome.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
myuser, why must you have 5 tags? you seem to be striving for that specific number or more. catgirl and samlen had not posted in the thread at all when you made your original post, and the tags themselves are unnecessary

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well, I
vote no-lynch
Besides being the safest choice, there is a reason that it is offered only Day One: there is no evidence to go upon besides willy-nilly reactions and random tests.

The mechanics of everything are entirely unknown. Do the mafia know who other mafia are? Do players that share the same role know each other? How many third parties are there?

I'd like at least one night so we can at least gain a bit of info.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo and digi

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
true, just getting the rooms/item claims over with as soon as possible, and if there are any changes in people's claims regarding that next day they will be noted

does anyone have any special information regarding other roles
or the existence of other roles. if anyone here has a role of lyncher, claim now, for that's basically 2 clears

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if we do lynch someone toda, we have the options of myuser for the weird taggy thing
alpha for amnesiac, which does not forebode well (yeah, linked the epicmafia wiki earlier)

if alpha is an amnesiac role we should lynch him now. wildcards are not a thing to deal with
i really do not want another situation like notty's loversassin shenanigans

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
if we do lynch someone toda, we have the options of myuser for the weird taggy thing
alpha for amnesiac, which does not forebode well (yeah, linked the epicmafia wiki earlier)

if alpha is an amnesiac role we should lynch him now. wildcards are not a thing to deal with
i really do not want another situation like notty's loversassin shenanigans
Of course, if a town-sided cop or doctor or so dies tonight, Alpha being able to replace them would be nice. They wouldn't be able to transform until Night two though.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
alpha, please elaborate upon your situation.

inb4 he cant remember his role

(post cut off. btw if that happens to you, press ctrl+z in the post box to reappear your post)
(strangely the regular editor wont show it so I am using the BB Code Editor, not the Rich Text Editor)

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
and as for digi, no, i'm just sick of all this bullshit we go through every single game and act surprised when it turns out theres inns
and then people out one partner but not the other and it's this whole puzzle finding out who is in what

thank you 77, same here
Are you part of an inn? You're asking about hotels and I'm just wondering if you're asking it as a general question.
Also I have no items and I'm not part of a room.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
alpha, please elaborate upon your situation.

inb4 he cant remember his role

(post cut off. btw if that happens to you, press ctrl+z in the post box to reappear your post)
(strangely the regular editor wont show it so I am using the BB Code Editor, not the Rich Text Editor)

My role and alignment are concrete, and will not change midgame unless someone else screws with me.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Ignoring Myuser's random tag...

vote no lynch

At least until anything unusual happens.

Also, I don't know what this stuff about rooms and items is, so I guess that's a no on my part.

(I'm guessing it was encouragement for me to post)